Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About (1296 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About by Wakatumbit: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Genotype marriage or relationship is one thing a lot of nigerians are against and I think this is because of ignorance or lack of money because it's not so in the western world.

Yesterday I saw a nl topic on an AS guy who was seeking advice on how to proceed with his relationship because he has only been meeting AS women.
The guy was discouraged from having a relationship with an AS woman because if the possibility of having ss children (which is 25% by the way)

I and my wife got married last year and we are both AS, I thought about ending the marriage but I advised myself against that. I would have married an AA lady(my ex was but she nearly killed me).

So I decided to look for a solution because I belive there always a solution to every problem. I discovered that there are a lot of options for an AS couple when it come to giving birth but all these options cost money.

So if you have the money no problem but if you don't you can follow nairalanders advice and look for an AA lady to settle down with

I contacted a fertility clinic in Lagos and they told me they can do prenatal testing when the pregnancy is about 11 weeks(the test costs about 420k). The result will confirm the genotype of the child, if it's SS you can abort the baby. I know some people will say "so you want to kill a baby" I know how a lot of you have done abortions numerous time and not even for medical reasons.

Second option is IVF which cost about 4 million naira . That will help screen out the SS eggs and leave only healthy ones.

Option 3 is having bone marrow transplant IF you give birth to an SS baby (which is 25% chance). I contacted an hospital in India about the process and it costs about 25M and my wife will give birth in Canada where bone marrow transplant is heavily subsidized or free to an extent

The less expensive one is the prenatal testing. But get ready for that anytime your partner gets pregnant.

I wanted to go for the IVF but we just discovered my wife got pregnant so now we are preparing for the prenatal testing.

So for those of you in an AS relationship there's a solution to your problem but it involves money. If you don't have that amount then just jejely find an AA boy or girl and hookup with. As for me I decided to spend those amount of money because my wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i don't want to leave her for someone else. I'm just taking these precautions but I believe we will give birth to health and wonderful children. And I'll also make a post about the success of the whole process

Peace

Re: Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About by EmptyGarden(m): 4:52am On Jul 30, 2023
How is this a solution? You made a mistake, probably lured by physical assets of your spouse… Try not to push others into making the same mistake. I guess you’d realize what a bad decision you’ve made after the fifth abortion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About by Ajens1991: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Since I don't have the money, I could stay on my own.
Re: Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About by oxygenator: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Wakatumbit:
Genotype marriage or relationship is one thing a lot of nigerians are against and I think this is because of ignorance or lack of money because it's not so in the western world.

Yesterday I saw a nl topic on an AS guy who was seeking advice on how to proceed with his relationship because he has only been meeting AS women.
The guy was discouraged from having a relationship with an AS woman because if the possibility of having ss children (which is 25% by the way)

I and my wife got married last year and we are both AS, I thought about ending the marriage but I advised myself against that. I would have married an AA lady(my ex was but she nearly killed me).

So I decided to look for a solution because I belive there always a solution to every problem. I discovered that there are a lot of options for an AS couple when it come to giving birth but all these options cost money.

So if you have the money no problem but if you don't you can follow nairalanders advice and look for an AA lady to settle down with

I contacted a fertility clinic in Lagos and they told me they can do prenatal testing when the pregnancy is about 11 weeks(the test costs about 420k). The result will confirm the genotype of the child, if it's SS you can abort the baby. I know some people will say "so you want to kill a baby" I know how a lot of you have done abortions numerous time and not even for medical reasons.

Second option is IVF which cost about 4 million naira . That will help screen out the SS eggs and leave only healthy ones.

Option 3 is having bone marrow transplant IF you give birth to an SS baby (which is 25% chance). I contacted an hospital in India about the process and it costs about 25M and my wife will give birth in Canada where bone marrow transplant is heavily subsidized or free to an extent

The less expensive one is the prenatal testing. But get ready for that anytime your partner gets pregnant.

I wanted to go for the IVF but we just discovered my wife got pregnant so now we are preparing for the prenatal testing.

So for those of you in an AS relationship there's a solution to your problem but it involves money. If you don't have that amount then just jejely find an AA boy or girl and hookup with. As for me I decided to spend those amount of money because my wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i don't want to leave her for someone else. I'm just taking these precautions but I believe we will give birth to health and wonderful children. And I'll also make a post about the success of the whole process

Peace

Sorry sir!
Wahala dey sleep; yanga dey go wake am.

(1) (Reply)

Two Kids Are Sick: I Need Herbal Recipes / Help! Help! Help! Someone Needs Your Help. / How To Cure Many Diseases With Pure Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.