Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Jammeh Must Go - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jammeh Must Go (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jammeh Must Go by Olamultiply: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2017
TITLE: Jammeh must go TOPIC: sorry poem FORM: Ghazal POET: Sobande Olalekan Surajudeen ::::::::::::::::::::::: Africa, we are now in den I took my pen I take some sigh I saw the sign After 22years of reign Imagine, Gambia yet to count her gain And yet, the man was drunk in prosterity Refuses to leave office for not recording any prosperity And yet the man called Jammeh was a fool for referring to peacemakers as unlawful Calling neighbouring countries 'malicious and unlawful what a fool. I need not to tell him a man is only great as long as his people feel he is great A truth is now like the rain he who sees not feel it up-to his brain. Feel it even up-to his bone marrow that's why many is now supporting Barrow I remember I warned him to leave when loyalists were still with him see what your arrogance caused you Everyones have deserted you Just like what a failure! Claiming a sailure, and now Jammeh must go Barrow must come and sow Gambia must be great as a country leaving the shore and back to my country what an end; a lesson to learn a man is only great as long as his people feel he is great what an end; a lesson to learn. ::::::::::THE END:::::::::::
Re: Jammeh Must Go by Olamultiply: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Africa, we are now in den I took my pen I take some sigh I saw the sign After 22years of reign
Imagine, Gambia yet to count her gain And yet, the man was drunk in prosterity Refuses to leave office for not recording any prosperity And yet the man called Jammeh was a fool for referring to peacemakers as unlawful Calling neighbouring countries 'malicious and unlawful
what a fool. I need not to tell him a man is only great as long as his people feel he is great A truth is now like the rain he who sees not feel it up-to his brain. Feel it even up-to his bone marrow that's why many is now supporting Barrow I remember I warned him to leave when loyalists were still with him see what your arrogance caused you Everyones have deserted you you are now like a widow Just like a house without a window what a failure! Claiming a saviour, and now Jammeh must go Barrow must come and sow Gambia must be great as a country leaving the shore and back to my country what an end; a lesson to learn a man is only great as long as his people feel he is great what an end; a lesson to learn.
::::::::::THE END:::::::::::

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Skip The Problem Of 'writers' Block'? / 8 Ways To Improve Your Reading Habit / Active Literature Group For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.