Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

High Demand For Analytical Skills, Create More Opportunities For Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Demand For Analytical Skills, Create More Opportunities For Yourself (547 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand / Where Will An Analytical Chemist Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Demand For Analytical Skills, Create More Opportunities For Yourself by olatayo1984(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2017
There is increasing demand from multilateral agencies, funding bodies as well as boards of private companies for a strong demonstration that projects are being monitored and evaluated effectively.
Effective project monitoring allows a project team to make appropriate decisions on a day-to-day basis and ensures that projects are carried out as planned and modified when necessary.

Successful programs and projects begin from a pre-planned series of activities and events. However, things rarely work out exactly as planned. Managers must therefore periodically monitor selected indicators and measure performance during implementation so they can make timely adjustments where necessary, as well as subsequently determine the extent to which the program or project achieved its objectives.
(In depth Research)

NGO and sponsoring organizations engage the services of people people who can make sense out of data. There opportunities for people that want to advance their career in epidemiology to know how to use Epi info, or in social research to know SPSS and the likes.
For your training on SPSS, EPI INFO, STATA, SAS, CSPRO, EVIEWS, you can contact us as Sapphire Data consult, Lagos.

All if you want us to take data or monitor and evaluate a project for you in any part of Nigeria and Africa, we are capable. The advantage is, we take data, analyze it and make valid conclusion.

Call us today, on 07030468554

(1) (Reply)

Right Now A Career In Web Design & Development Is Really Paying / Help Me With My CV Structuring / Pls I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.