Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? (13193 Views)

Npower: Presidency Ordered Salaries And Stipends Of NYSC And Npower Paid On Time / Npower Creative re-open portal for more applicants / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by phazotron(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
It seems like npower has forgotten about the people who applied for npower build and npower creative. They only seem to concentrate on npower agro teach and health and forgotten about us. Is there anyone who is privy to information concerning the other npowers that the rest of us don't know about? Thanks as you share. Secondly, are we going to get paid the same way npower agro teach and health are being paid because I heard the other npower categories are training only.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by AutosBay(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Didn't you read about npower before applying?
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Histrings08(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
The two are for those without Bsc or B tech
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by ewosk: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Histrings08:

Not correct!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Henrolla(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just my thought lately.
i guess they still have plans in the pipeline cos they can't be so careless to forget something as important as that.

but this Government shaa, they can be so unpredictable.
just keep your fingers crossed and hope hope it turns out positive
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by veekid(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gone as MMM

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by veraponpo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Be patient.

As PMB said 'Patience is a virtue, order is better than speed'

They have started from nothing to 200,000 and they are going to 500,000.

It will soon get to your turn.

This government means well for the citizenry.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by wizsolzy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
what happended to health
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by weyab: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bia pls allow us rest na, wen buhari comes bak ask him pls angry

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by dprice(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
DIS GOVERNMENT IS CONFUSED
THEY DO THINGS WHICH ORDINARILY ANY PERSON WIT RIGHT SENSES WILL NEVER ATTEMPT, U CAN'T TELL ME A WHOLE GOVERNMENT WILL INITIATE A PROJECT AND ABOUNDON 95% DE REMAININ 5% THEY WIL NOT CARRY ALL ALONG THEY WILL BE DOIN LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENT.

THEM STILL DE LEARN
TUFIAKWA.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Akosxxx(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
yes Oo. no news concerning that aspect at all sef. Hopefully they ll sha do something this year.
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
LIKE MMM LIKE N-POWER

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by ejihand(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Histrings08:

I don't think so sir. Most graduates including myself applied too.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by lordizak(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
veraponpo:
Be patient.

As PMB said 'Patience is a virtue, order is better than speed'

They have started from nothing to 200,000 and they are going to 500,000.

It will soon get to your turn.

This government means well for the citizenry.

Don't mind the the ungreatful fellows.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by stone07(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
More than 85℅ of Npower they don employed already sef never collect stipend. Some have not even finished verification or posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by greggng: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
phazotron:
It seems like npower has forgotten about the people who applied for npower build and npower creative. They only seem to concentrate on npower agro teach and health and forgotten about us. Is there anyone who is privy to information concerning the other npowers that the rest of us don't know about? Thanks as you share. Secondly, are we going to get paid the same way npower agro teach and health are being paid because I heard the other npower categories are training only.

To be honest with u they re ve challenges with the first 200k selected. In the next phase of 300k, a great number of those within that category will be accommodated. You guys ve to be patient

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by EazyMoh(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Not really....
Teach, Agro and Health represent about 300K out of the 500k they promised to employ. However with the relative success in enrollment recorded in those 3 pioneer programmes, I doubt the government will revisit the rest (creative, build and the rest).
Also they'd rather start a fresh recruitment than go back for those categories, as we know not everyone is even aware of them. As you know everything is 50% showmanship.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Reader1988: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nothing serious and tangible from this govt. The first batch is not up to 200,000 people. if it were, why didn't they number the participants in each state? Besides, even the States they claimed to have been paid are less than 10% participants each. Most states have not been paid. It is only people like Fayose telling this government the truth. Borno State N Power Participants were paid twice. One for December stipend, while the other one as workshop allowance. And state like Yobe have not been paid.

Allah ya isa

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by joyfit: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Histrings08:
yes
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Zetra(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Reader1988:
Borno State N Power Participants were paid twice. One for December stipend, while the other one as workshop allowance. And state like Yobe have not been paid.

Allah ya isa

Which one is work chop allowance again? If true, why just one State and what's the amount paid
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by jnrremedy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Reader1988:
Nothing serious and tangible from this govt. The first batch is not up to 200,000 people. if it were, why didn't they number the participants in each state? Besides, even the States they claimed to have been paid are less than 10% participants each. Most states have not been paid. It is only people like Fayose telling this government the truth. Borno State N Power Participants were paid twice. One for December stipend, while the other one as workshop allowance. And state like Yobe have not been paid.

Allah ya isa
please where exactly do u get your 10% from did u go to each state and make your analysis please keep shut next time u don't have fact and evidence
some people keep saying rubbish with confidence am marveled at their unrepentant ignorance they proudly display
and yes am directly involved with npower so no the real state of things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by KINGwax007(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
The govt already told you that this is the first batch...didn't they?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Reader1988: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
jnrremedy:

please where exactly do u get your 10% from did u go to each state and make your analysis please keep shut next time u don't have fact and evidence
some people keep saying rubbish with confidence am marveled at their unrepentant ignorance they proudly display
and yes am directly involved with npower so no the real state of things
I can still boldly say that it is 10% or even less. My analysis is from WhatsApp group chat
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by jnrremedy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Reader1988:

I can still boldly say that it is 10% or even less. My analysis is from WhatsApp group chat
please stop being ignorant did u do any form of counting of those paid and crosschecked with those not paid how can u say from WhatsApp when WhatsApp group itself can not accommodate more that 250 persons. volunteers in each states are more than 2000. u se the error in your analysis

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Olakunleola: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
My own is N Power hardware. we hear nothing fa. this government should not play with our integrity oooo
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by MVLOX(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Seriously I nid to knw ooo cuz I haven't got my Bsc wen I applied so I used my NCE...
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by charlesucheh(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
The N-TEACH, N-AGRO and N-HEALTH Don get head? Yet you're here asking of N creative and N build! Go and asked those that applied for the first phase if they've been paid before jumping to the other! My cousin still shivers at any alert in his phone, thinking it will be N-POWER's alert!
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by CoolAmbience(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
EazyMoh:
Not really....
Teach, Agro and Health represent about 300K out of the 500k they promised to employ. However with the relative success in enrollment recorded in those 3 pioneer programmes, I doubt the government will revisit the rest (creative, build and the rest).
Also they'd rather start a fresh recruitment than go back for those categories, as we know not everyone is even aware of them. As you know everything is 50% showmanship.

Unfounded! Misinformation! You must not comment. Why not advice OP to try getting in touch with Npower operatives via their numerous phone, email and social media channels, instead of making such uninformed comment?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by DrTims(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is serious...
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by EazyMoh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Unfounded! Misinformation! You must not comment. Why not advice OP to try getting in touch with Npower operatives via their numerous phone, email and social media channels, instead of making such uninformed comment?
Lol! Oga Calm down, everyone knows this npower programme is poorly run,. What's unfounded about my comment?
I have been following this thing since from the very beginning. Aside the postponement of the commencement dates, up till now the programme is directionless. More than half of even those paid December allowance don't even know where to work not to talk about what to do.
But anyway, knock yourself out o with Npower.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP? / Please How Genuine Is This Interview Invite? / How True Is NYE (nigeria Youth Empowerment) .....[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.