Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? (13206 Views)

Npower: Presidency Ordered Salaries And Stipends Of NYSC And Npower Paid On Time / Npower Creative re-open portal for more applicants / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Sike(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
I dey wonder too oh!
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by geodemainguy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Histrings08:
The two are for those without Bsc or B tech
And you forgot that npower creative and tech are professional course. The training is going to start from the scratch, so anyone can partake in it. Even the test was harder than that of teach, we took professional assessment after the general test. I hope this will shut that your watery mouth. I have B.sc, but the reason I applied for creativity, was because I wanted to learn a new skill other than teaching.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Histrings08(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Baba, Maka why now? I no dey insults anybody.. I just aired my opinion, what ur problem
geodemainguy:
And you forgot that npower creative and tech are professional course. The training is going to start from the scratch, so anyone can partake in it. Even the test was harder than that of teach, we took professional assessment after the general test. I hope this will shut that your watery mouth. I have B.sc, but the reason I applied for creativity, was because I wanted to learn a new skill other than teaching.
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by geodemainguy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Histrings08:
Baba, Maka why now? I no dey insults anybody.. I just aired my opinion, what ur problem
Then why discriminating when you don't know the full gist, anyways! Sorry for the vague words used, but take corrections.
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Georgville(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
charlesucheh:
The N-TEACH, N-AGRO and N-HEALTH Don get head? Yet you're here asking of N creative and N build! Go and asked those that applied for the first phase if they've been paid before jumping to the other! My cousin still shivers at any alert in his phone, thinking it will be N-POWER's alert!

Yes we have been paid. Ask your sister if her account details are intact. Most the the people yet to get their stipend has incomplete account details like Account name and all. That your sister hasn't been paid does not mean majority are in her shoes. Most of guys here are just looking for ways to discredit this scheme and PMB
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by Histrings08(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Well that's what I thot... I feel ur contribution without insult bro, u rock..
ejihand:

I don't think so sir. Most graduates including myself applied too.
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! Oga Calm down, everyone knows this npower programme is poorly run,. What's unfounded about my comment?
I have been following this thing since from the very beginning. Aside the postponement of the commencement dates, up till now the programme is directionless. More than half of even those paid December allowance don't even know where to work not to talk about what to do.
But anyway, knock yourself out o with Npower.

Your submission is far from being true. 'More than half', where is your statistics from? And you think you are the only one following the Npower initiative. If your assessment is that the scheme lacks direction, that's for you - certainly not the position of the many people who believe it is one of the most credible initiatives of any Nigerian government of recent times.

If you say it isn't true, name that superior and better handled social intervention by any past government.

I am waiting...
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by dallygoodfellow: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
GIS is far better than this? please!!!
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by whycee001(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Check my signature for 100% for 8days
Re: What Happened To Npower Creative And Npower Build? by charlesucheh(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Georgville:

Yes we have been paid. Ask your sister if her account details are intact. Most the the people yet to get their stipend has incomplete account details like Account name and all. That your sister hasn't been paid does not mean majority are in her shoes. Most of guys here are just looking for ways to discredit this scheme and PMB
Point of correct bruv! Am a huge protagonist of PMB's ideology and don't get me wrong! Come check in the whole of Nasarawa if you can get one candidate that has been paid, then i'll know that you're right! But until then, you'll only just be speaking for yourself alone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Job Hunting Experience! / ZP Nigeria Limited @ Ikeja. / Sabmiller Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.