Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,913 members, 7,821,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network (2459 Views)

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Techm8: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
bongolistik:
when you are already trapped? When people have already subscribed to 10gb B4 the whole issue started? Will glo give you back ur lost data for u to move on and seek for alternative?
You cut your losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by WaterDrunkard: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
I dumped glo some months back... very stupid network
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Dandsome: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good idea but lets drop mtn first
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by investigator007: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
That would be great we need a voice
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by parrotibaba(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

Lol, so 500kbs is what u call fast cry
grin grin grin

I dumped glo early last year, couldn't deal with their bullsh't, never went back because of their grandmaster of data charade. If 90% of glo users are complaining about the crapiness of their services then something is wrong somewhere.

As for op, I understand your frustration and pain but I suggest you move on to a better network.
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by GrandMufti: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Rocking my glo

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2017
GoodyOG:
STORY FOR THE gods.. AM CURRWNTLY ROCKING GLO WITH A SPEED NOT LESS THAN 5OOKB/S.....

YOU GUYS ARE STAING IN A RURAL AREA AND COMPLAINING ABOUT SLOW NETWORK

So port harcourt is a rural area..
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by GoodyOG: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

So port harcourt is a rural area..

NO OF CAUSE,

THAT YOU LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT DOES NOT BEING YOU LIVE IN A URBAN AREA.....U MAY EVEN BE IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF PORT HARCOURT
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
GoodyOG:

NO OF CAUSE,

THAT YOU LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT DOES NOT BEING YOU LIVE IN A URBAN AREA.....U MAY EVEN BE IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF PORT HARCOURT

Its ofcourse... Anyway.. Glo is shitty thats the fact... But there are some places its fast... But those places are very few and there are some places that it is really shitty.. Even to make call u cannot... Or even smell eh... Talk less of edge.. U wii be begging
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Johnflex02(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
dabigjoe6:

Yeah it's true one is faster than the other, I use gloflat
please is xtouch X4 good in browsing and downloading?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Android/iphones Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On By November. / 80k Budget For A Phone / Free Mtn Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.