Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

MMM: Participant Threatens Scheme’s Founder With ‘juju’ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Participant Threatens Scheme’s Founder With ‘juju’ (408 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM: Participant Threatens Scheme’s Founder With ‘juju’ by TheHerald: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Days after the MMM Nigeria online financial scheme returned, there have been several reactions among Nigerians especially owing to the new rules implemented by the scheme.

Recall that the scheme in December 2016 decided to freeze all activated accounts on the platform for a period of one month.

During the one month period, the scheme through a statement issued encouraged Nigerians to provide help while waiting for the one month account freeze period to lapse.

Surprisingly, the scheme made a come back on Friday, 13th January, a day before the official date it set but some Nigerians have been having difficulties retrieving their funds based on the new rules initiated by the scheme.

In reaction to the latest development, a participant of the scheme has threatened the MMM founder over the inability to access funds.

Read message below:

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/mmm-participant-threatens-scheme-founders-with-juju/#8C9yGD8tuz7vOcpO.99

Re: MMM: Participant Threatens Scheme’s Founder With ‘juju’ by drealcivilceno(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Baba na xender abi instagram you wan use send am... Please count your losses and move on MAVROs... Abi na wetin una name unaselves...
Re: MMM: Participant Threatens Scheme’s Founder With ‘juju’ by softwerk(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to asked to pay your pledge and no mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed)

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins For Sale / Rnfinancial / Need To Develop A Peer To Peer, Member To Member Donation Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.