Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please I Need Your Advise!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Your Advise!!!! (393 Views)

Land Trespass By A Neigbour,please your advise is needed / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise!!!! by McMayor(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello House,

I have come to seek for advice concerning my property. I was called by a family member that they found this piece of land for be in Lagos which i sent money and was purchased without any troubles. Fast forward to 2014 the house was completed and just this year 20`7 i have decided to move into the house. Here is my concern, I have just collected the receipt of the land and i have just realized that my real name wasn't used to acquire the landed property. I mean lets say my name as i have it on all my documents is Oyenekan Taiwo Kunle but the name on the receipt is Oyenekan Junior Israel which i know are part of my other names but not on documents. My concern here is i would like to change this back to my names as it appears on my documents. How do i go about this?

Also i have also realized that i have just only the receipt as proof of ownership but a friend has told me i need to do survey etc..... I would APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE CAN ADVISE ME ON ALL the documents i need up to C of O as i am ready to get all the papers.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise!!!! by Chekitaut: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
McMayor:
Hello House,

I have come to seek for advice concerning my property. I was called by a family member that they found this piece of land for be in Lagos which i sent money and was purchased without any troubles. Fast forward to 2014 the house was completed and just this year 20`7 i have decided to move into the house. Here is my concern, I have just collected the receipt of the land and i have just realized that my real name wasn't used to acquire the landed property. I mean lets say my name as i have it on all my documents is Oyenekan Taiwo Kunle but the name on the receipt is Oyenekan Junior Israel which i know are part of my other names but not on documents. My concern here is i would like to change this back to my names as it appears on my documents. How do i go about this?

Also i have also realized that i have just only the receipt as proof of ownership but a friend has told me i need to do survey etc..... I would APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE CAN ADVISE ME ON ALL the documents i need up to C of O as i am ready to get all the papers.
The two name belong to who? If your name is not reflecting at all, contant the person whose name appear to issue you receipt of purchase if as low as 1naira payment.

(1) (Reply)

Fine Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Bungalow With 2 Bq On 820sqmt @ Maryland Lago / Land For Sale @ Peace Of Mind / Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.