Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment Help! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment Help! (481 Views)

NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out / NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment Help! by Kingsleynn17: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
For Nysc Relocation and redloyment !! If you don't want to waste a year and also want to enjoy your NYSC service year and would like to be redeployed to a more convenient state of your choice except from your home state and you don't want to be scammed of your money. Contact me at @08182791428
I have gotten a lot of question from some PCM/ corpers about what and when to send their details, you would have to wait till you get to camp, register and get your State Code. Hope you enjoy you stay in camp! And you have gotten all your documents ready!

(1) (Reply)

Agro Business / You Want To Build A Career In Motion Graphic Design? / Help !! My State Of Origin Was Automated As Edo Instead Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.