Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) (57172 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by dumie(f): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
The scandal girl..

Fame and Shame

Go and sin no more..

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
henryanna36:
According to Ikechukwu Amaku,former Beauty Queen Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke was pictured this afternoon somewhere around Awka fueling her car.To Ikechukwu's greatest surprise, its the same car she won after the pagent and was later seized by the organizers because of the scandal the followed.

Who released the car to her?

What were their reasons?

Does it means she is vindicated?

What are they hiding?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/ex-miss-anambra-chidinma-okeke-spotted.html
And how it take concern u? OP
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by nicelaw(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Here to look cucumber pictures
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Ptoocool(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
cucumbering pays cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Personally, I never cared about what this babe did and I still don't. However, this development merely shows how stupid she is. The stupid girl would rather collect a car than deal with the people who influences and released the sexy tape.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by sibepoc(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mrs. Cucumber finally gets back her car

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by 1metre: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abrupt:

Look at 'Monkey calling man descendant of Ape.' Mr Vaseline, don't you masturbate?
She just recovered from media embarrassment and they've started stalking her already? They should leave her alone, her image is tarnished enough.
I wonder..they can't let her be...wondering who is the saint among us
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
fine car ....good luck to her
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
just passing by
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
when life gives u lemon make lemonade outta it
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by loomer: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
See that one dey make phone call for fuel station. If fire start them go say na Devil work

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by QuietHammer(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abrupt:

Look at 'Monkey calling man descendant of Ape.' Mr Vaseline, don't you masturbate?
She just recovered from media embarrassment and they've started stalking her already? They should leave her alone, her image is tarnished enough.
Sexism! Will you say the same if she was a man, haven watching him drill another guy's ass?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by QuietHammer(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
99foxxy:
Just because hers was out people who do it in secret will condemn her the most. Rubbish.
Sexism! Will you say the same if she was a man, haven watching him drill another guy's ass?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Codes151(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
some how I love this girl! Her courage n maturity in the situation! I'd marry her self

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
some people can be bought with gifts in order to keep their mouths shut
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by SalomonKane: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abrupt:

Is masturbating against the law?

Sentiment!.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Golden75(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
99foxxy:
Just because hers was out people who do it in secret will condemn her the most. Rubbish.
Believes you jareh.none of those condemning her were better than her.dats Nigeria sha,thief of millions judging a thief of thousands ..somehow what a pity
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Oliveronline: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
1metre:
I wonder..they can't let her be...wondering who is the saint among us
So because no one is a Saint for that we should not condemn wat is bad?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Ezarazo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lolz

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'm not disputing the fact that is wrong but people who condemn are the worst.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
pls, just keep quiet.
you too.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by YesNo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kassidy90:
Hahaha gud for her, just imagining what would be her reaction if someone just throw cucumber at her inside that car lipsrsealed

hahahahaaaaa...
i like people with wicked sense of imagination and humour.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by eejo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ride on babe i would have marry you if am still single don't mind those mofons calling you names as if they are saints
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Winnyluv(f): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
You people should free the girl abeg. She has been through alot.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by sekem: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Moral lesson: lesbianism pays! embarassed

What a messed up world.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by monex(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I agree with you however they involved Nigerians the moment this story went viral.
For the sake of closure, Nigerians deserves to know who was wrong shocked shocked shocked
Someone needs to apologize not only to Nigerians but for the sake of the other party.
So that healing can take place.
My dear. The moment she accepted this car, I stopped supporting her. rather i support the theory that everything was consensual except the leaking. she was aware she was being videotaped and she performed the act without any coercion.

If she was coerced or was not aware she was being videotaped, then the rational decision is not to accept any car from the organisers and pose in it.

haba na! you sef think am. This girl's estimation of her value and reputation is worth lless than the cost of a car.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by opribo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
project8:
she got her trophy for concumbating

No she got her car back for keeping quiet and shielding her oppressors the power that be....
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by zebszebs: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
How come no one noticed that In one picture she is in the passengers seat and the other she is in the drivers seat.

staged pictures

To what end?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Shame. sad

Hope her parents are proud of her now. Cos that was what her dad was worried about, that they didn't give his daughter the car she won.

#smh.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by double0seven(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
If it's not disallowed, she should sell the car.

Buy another car if she wishes
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
AlexCk:
Mehn, i wonder how she feels now though,
Glad to see her during alright sha, life goes on

Shït happens.
shit happens abi na she shit?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
opribo:

No she got her car back for keeping quiet and shielding her oppressors the power that be....
is it oppression that caused her to cucumber her self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.