Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323395 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Wunmi7: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
nancybae:
very very!

When you say very very, for both numerical and Verbal? Or for which one of the 2 was it more helpful??
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Halyma(f): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dteam:
Jus dey see my invitation email now. Time to double up. grin
Pls i also need the pack. biko, help a sister. halymalawal23@gmail.com. thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Darlx(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
For those that have done the test, does corresponding questions refer to the same passage or different passages. What I mean is, when given a short passage, does the next couple of questions refer to that passage? Or is it that when a passage is given, it may be it it's questions 1, 6 and 12 that refer to it?

In the verbal section.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olhawhaley: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Halyma:

Pls i also need the pack. biko, help a sister. halymalawal23@gmail.com. thanks

Halyma can u pls forward to me wen u gt it yusuf.ibrahim14@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davisoncrusoe: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dteam:
you can check teststreams.com n get their pwc studypack if u can spare som csh... They hav d most reliable ive seen but its kindov encoded so I cant share here. I took my test last night. saw a lot of d questions dere verbatim. na jus click n go. havnt got feedback frm pwc dou

Are u for real? Verbatim!!!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Koolmak(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Darlx:
For those that have done the test, does corresponding questions refer to the same passage or different passages. What I mean is, when given a short passage, does the next couple of questions refer to that passage? Or is it that when a passage is given, it may be it it's questions 1, 6 and 12 that refer to it?

In the verbal section.
Download the SHL past questions that were initially posted around page 9 and 11. They are of the same format. All the best.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by girlyesosae(f): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Darlx:

In the verbal section.

Corresponding. Passage then questions, passage then questions
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who has written the test in the house? I will be writing mine tomorrow. pls share ur experience with me. I love you all

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nancybae(f): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wunmi7:

When you say very very, for both numerical and Verbal? Or for which one of the 2 was it more helpful??
i havent written, just that they have well explained answers 4 both numerical and verbal. wit some other tips on the pack too. its helpful general

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Okpanwu:
Who has written the test in the house? I will be writing mine tomorrow. pls share ur experience with me. I love you all

I did mine few minutes ago.
The numerical aspect would be easier for you if you are good at simple arithmetic and the use of "eye gear" figure. Take note which of the forms the question comes - million, thousand etc and ensure your calculator is with you but don't waste time on each equation.

For the verbal aspect, read the question first before the passage given and manage your time well.

More over, read the given instructions very well before starting the test.

Above all, I wish everyone the best.

We shall see at the next stage.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Note: if you're yet to attempt your test, kindly ensure you have adobe flash version 9 or above installed on your system. I used version 24 for mine and it went smoothly.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dteam(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
beshiman:
Note: if you're yet to attempt your test, kindly ensure you have adobe flash version 9 or above installed on your system. I used version 24 for mine and it went smoothly.

Thanks.
Yes o, dat was where I got stuck too. had to download flash player several times. even after download, it still shows not updated. I advise everyone to check their computer compatibility before the test day. It almost got me disorganized.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dteam(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
davisoncrusoe:

Are u for real? Verbatim!!!
not all ooo... like 40% of the passages yea. Apparently I saw my numerical graphs, just that some questions under the graph/chart were varied. So math skills still necessary.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dteam(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Darlx:

In the verbal section.
SAME PASSAGE,for number 1,2,3... Same passage, for number 4,5,6, same passage, for number 7,8,9 etc down to 27,28,30. So its 10 different passages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Obinna101: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please, can anyone send me verbal past questions with answers. I really need it.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bartho77(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
beshiman:

Thanks.

Thanks, please if I don't have the app installed in my system, can I still write the test?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
bartho77:

Thanks, please if I don't have the app installed in my system, can I still write the test?

No, you can't. It's an enabler for the questions to download and the timer to start counting.
So, kindly get it installed before then.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hi all. Once you click on the answer to a question, can you go back to change it if you wish?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
What is "eye gear" figure?
beshiman:

I did mine few minutes ago.
The numerical aspect would be easier for you if you are good at simple arithmetic and the use of "eye gear" figure. Take note which of the forms the question comes - million, thousand etc and ensure your calculator is with you but don't waste time on each equation.

For the verbal aspect, read the question first before the passage given and manage your time well.

More over, read the given instructions very well before starting the test.

Above all, I wish everyone the best.

We shall see at the next stage.

Shalom!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
No you can not.
LaRochelle:
Hi all. Once you click on the answer to a question, can you go back to change it if you wish?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Msrchyma(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
LaRochelle:

No you cannot
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ernest19: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
How do I get the past questions please
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nancybae(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
LaRochelle:
No. its next next, no back back
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ernest19: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
joekes:

Good day, please if i should purchase it now, when am i o get it cos i intend taking the exam tomorrow or next
how many minutes is the test
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Thank you kunbeeee, Msrchyma and nancybae smiley.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chibuikepeter: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Please NL I want to take the test but they are telling me that Adobe Flash is not installed in my computer. But I have installed it severally still am getting same response. What will I do?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2017
chibuikepeter:
Please NL I want to take the test but they are telling me that Adobe Flash is not installed in my computer. But I have installed it severally still am getting same response. What will I do?
Change your browser. Try Mozilla, Google Chrome or Maxthon Nitro. DON'T use opera.

May just be compatibility issues.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chibuikepeter: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2017
I have tried using Chrome and Mozilla
Johnzzy:

Change your browser. Try Mozilla, Google Chrome or Maxthon Nitro. DON'T use opera.

May just be compatibility issues.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by doziep: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2017
plz i bought and downloaded the test streams but its not opening on any software or do i hv to download any other item to view it? plz those dat hv used it tell me how to open it
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by doziep: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2017
plz dteam hw did you open ur test stream pack
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Halyma(f): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2017
doziep:
you have to have winzip to open the file becos i bought a pack from them sometimes ago.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bulletproof: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2017
doziep:
had same issues wen i bot 4 accessbank but it finally opened. I just followed the instructions. it doesnt open on phone and u must be connected to internet. it works like amazon kindle reader if u know wot i mean. first the pack is zipped and it contains 2 folders. you need to extract to your desktop, then install the reader from the link in the instruction file. thats all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.