Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323437 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nancybae(f): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2017
chibuikepeter:
Please NL I want to take the test but they are telling me that Adobe Flash is not installed in my computer. But I have installed it severally still am getting same response. What will I do?
Last option would be to restart your system, if you have already installed flashplayer.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by doziep: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2017
please i downloaded it and its still showing error
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nancybae(f): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2017
doziep:
please i downloaded it and its still showing error
call their support
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Madamspeaker(f): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls, i keep seeing proxy server detected, tried all d links made available but it keeps telling me d same thing. Could it be as a result of phone hotspot?
Also, i have turned off the pop ads stuff, but it keeps telling me error. Tried 3 different browsers, internet explorer, google chrome and Firefox
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Madamspeaker(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Babashegs:
Now almost everybody wants the "orijo" pack. The hustle is real. Well ive taken d test. And I used screencast o matic to record my screen in d numerical so that i can re-solve them later to see where i erred. The video is available for ... .... Your guess is as good as mine

Pls read d post above and help me with solutions...pleaaase
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Madamspeaker:

Pls read d post above and help me with solutions...pleaaase
Well, I had similar issues prior to taking the test with firefox. Bu i successfully took it with microsoft edge. It could take time to load d questions but once its loaded, youre good to go.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Madamspeaker:
Pls, i keep seeing proxy server detected, tried all d links made available but it keeps telling me d same thing. Could it be as a result of phone hotspot?
Also, i have turned off the pop ads stuff, but it keeps telling me error. Tried 3 different browsers, internet explorer, google chrome and Firefox

Mine also showed the same thing when I performed computer check, just log in with your details and attempt to take the test, you will be able to take the test if all is fine, otherwise not.

Just ensure your Adobe flash player is updated and you're good to go.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by doziep: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2017
tnx alot guyz hv rectified the issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
For those who are experiencing difficult in taking the test as a result of ®Adobe flash, I would advise you to download and install version 24 of the software and it will go smoothly. Recommended browsers: Mozilla and Chrome

I wish everyone the best.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
hey guys, i did mine yesterday night.
the verbal was easy but I had difficulties with the numerical.
So, prepare well if you can. didn't really prepare as much Though. just try to be fast and avoid distractions.

wish u all d best
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
@dteam, please send it to me. I have winzip on my laptop. Am doing my online test soon
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Wunmi7: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
profsod:
@dteam, please send it to me. I have winzip on my laptop. Am doing my online test soon

Dteam I'm still waiting oo please send it soon.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by eascae(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=beshiman post=54044100]For those who are experiencing difficult in taking the test as a result of ®Adobe flash, I would advise you to download and install version 24 of the software and it will go smoothly. Recommended browsers: Mozilla and Chrome

I wish everyone the best. [/quot

even after downloading adobe flash player you have to enable it before it start working for chrome users on windows.
follow this steps to enable adobe flash player.
on windows
- in the address bar type chrome:plugins
on the plugins screen that appear find adobe flash player listing, click enable
- select allowed to run
and close plugins.
then you are good to go.
if you dont really understand what shared just go to your google page and type how to enable adobe flash player.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
datjobhunter:
hey guys, i did mine yesterday night.
the verbal was easy but I had difficulties with the numerical.
So, prepare well if you can. didn't really prepare as much Though. just try to be fast and avoid distractions.

wish u all d best

Just took the numerical too. It was crazy!
All the best
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by doteezy1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please are we to receive a mail stating that our test has been successfully submitted??
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
doteezy1:
Please are we to receive a mail stating that our test has been successfully submitted??

No.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
I tried to do the test just now, but I discovered after I downloaded adobe flash player, I filled all my information and when it was time for to take the test, the system went blank, it never showed anything again and when I tried the practice section, it went smoothly. so I have to sign out and seek for opinion from the house. although in my exam status, it still showed "not started" on the page. who experience this same thing in the house and wot could be the reason? thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
greatfoly:

Just took the numerical too. It was crazy! All the best
Yes o, thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chibuikepeter: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Okpanwu:
I tried to do the test just now, but I discovered after I downloaded adobe flash player, I filled all my information and when it was time for to take the test, the system went blank, it never showed anything again and when I tried the practice section, it went smoothly. so I have to sign out and seek for opinion from the house. although in my exam status, it still showed "not started" on the page. who experience this same thing in the house and wot could be the reason? thanks
After it might have gotten bank, allow it for a minute, your example question will load. It's more easier and faster with Chrome.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sorry oo... This practice test, do we have to logging ?

I saw the practice test dialog box asking for username n password... shocked shocked
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
nwagbaradav:
Sorry oo... This practice test, do we have to logging ?

I saw the practice test dialog box asking for username n password... shocked shocked

Practice test requires username and password. You can use the one CEB sent to you but use it on the first link (the SHL direct link) NOT the actual test link. However, if you are doubtful, register on SHL website using another email address.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2017
LaRochelle:

Practice test requires username and password. You can use the one CEB sent to you but use it on the first link (the SHL direct link) NOT the actual test link. However, if you are doubtful, register on SHL website using another email address.

thanks...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 5:31am On Feb 26, 2017
chibuikepeter:
After it might have gotten bank, allow it for a minute, your example question will load. It's more easier and faster with Chrome.
thanks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by embassyrich(f): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Can i take the test tomoro
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by embassyrich(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls did anybody write his test with phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (96) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.