Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323361 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zee4luv: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Go to cyber cafes or shops where they do online registration for jamb, waec etc

alee001:

Pls does anyone kw how much and wer I can get d paper like scratch card we are expected to bring along if we do not have our original waec result?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Superdont: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Articles are meant to give factual analysis of the subject matter...
Essays on the other hand give your opinion on the matter...
Cheers...
Weda na paper we go write today... It is weli oooo... grin

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by alee001: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2017
zee4luv:
Go to cyber cafes or shops where they do online registration for jamb, waec etc

Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Superdont: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
For those writing essay it is important to know the average number of words you write on each line, this will give you an idea of how many lines and paragraphs you should write for whatever number of words you're given...
#letsgothere.

People that have written, please can you choose the one you want to write first? Numerical or Verbal? wink Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Superdont:
For those writing essay it is important to know the average number of words you write on each line, this will give you an idea of how many lines and paragraphs you should write for whatever number of words you're given...
#letsgothere.

People that have written, please can you choose the one you want to wrote first? Numerical or Verbal? wink Thanks.
Nope, verbal first, then numerical

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Superdont: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2017
mayoor15:

Thanks Mayoor... Always on point wink

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2017
mayoor15:

Morning Mayoor can u help with directions from CMS please??or Oshodi??
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

From cms, enter bus to eko hotel roundabout... Currently on my way... When I get to roundabout, I'll update. Hopefully

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2017
nwagbaradav:

From cms, enter bus to eko hotel roundabout... Currently on my way... When I get to roundabout, I'll update. Hopefully

Thanks

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Thanks

nwagbaradav:

From eko hotel roundabout, enter keke going to dangote. Stop at "dangote". You will see "PWC Annexe." A blue 4-storeyed building.

#100 naira

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2017
nwagbaradav:

From eko hotel roundabout, enter keke going to dangote. Stop at "dangote". You will see "PWC Annexe." A blue 4-storeyed building.

#100 naira

Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Superdont: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
If you're coming from the Ajah axis...
STOP at Sandfill bus stop. Cross to the other side of the road and you'll see Yesufu Abiodun Oniru Rd. You'd get a keke to CCP PLACE...
And Google Maps helped a lot *winks*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Wowww.. Essay writing.. This must be new... Success to you guys.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Sorry just coming online, all d directions are correct let me add oshodi sha, from oshodi take obalende take keke to eko hotel and from eko hotel take another keke to Dangote or CCP place like he said, you will see d Annexe office

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Superdont:

Thanks Mayoor... Always on point wink
You are the boss.....
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
mayoor15:
Sorry just coming online, all d directions are correct let me add oshodi sha, from oshodi take obalende take keke to eko hotel and from eko hotel take another keke to Dangote or CCP place like he said, you will see d Annexe office

Thanks....got eko hotel from Oshodi, then keke to CCP/Dangote
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Thanks....got eko hotel from Oshodi, then keke to CCP/Dangote
How was your test
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol... Day b4 yesterday, it was essay, yesterday it was report writing. Today it's letter writing... This PWC ppl sef... I tire for them oo... Thank God for the letter writing sha, if na essay, I for still dey ponder wetin I dey write till now.

Note: take your time and solve the first 2 examples given. There is no given time for it. It pumps the required adrenaline into your system.

I said examples oo... Don't go and say I said the exams isn't timed oo

NB: none of the questions were repeated.

Good luck to those writing later...

All the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
mayoor15:
How was your test

Twas fine ooo, hmmmnnn....thanks for asking....ours was letter writing..
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
I just knew letter writing was going to be next...only God knows wats next for those of us writing next week
SacrodAYAN:

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Were u on 9:30- that was delayed till 11?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zee4luv: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
kunbeeee:
I just knew letter writing was going to be next...only God knows wats next for those of us writing next week

maybe its budget drafting.... lafinnn....fingaz over crossed....God help us all
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Were u on 9:30- that was delayed till 11?

Nope 11 proper

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Realex007: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Those that did, what was your essay topic?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Superdont: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Great Men and Ladies of Nairaland... I hail ooo...

I did mine today and these are my observations and suggestions for those yet to do...

Observations...
The invite for the test was probably sent out on an alphabetical basis based on first names.. Most people who did today had first names starting from E...

The batch stuff was not strictly followed I was 1230 and I did with 1100..

The tests were the same thing with the ones we did at home but the HR people did not assume anything. They provided every info we needed...

Verbal first... 18 Questions for 11 minutes.... Comparatively longer passages... Average of 3 questions on each passage...
Numerical next... 10 Questions for 15 minutes... The figures were scattered such that you needed to write solutions for earlier questions down to be able to answer other questions on the same figures later on...

Everybody in the batch did the same questions...

Next is the essay, article, letter and whatever surprises they still have for the next batches... For 20 minutes...

You can request for a rough sheet to organize your thoughts...

Suggestions...
Get to the venue early, you could even write with an earlier batch...
Use the small time before the test starts to get acquainted with that alata calculator.. It can improve your speed if you know some shortcuts *winks*
We were told to start expecting mails from upper week...
Everyone will get a mail.., regret or link to the OPQs...

Whichever one you get... Life moves on... Love y'all...
wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please what is the full meaning of OPQ
Superdont:

I did mine today and these are my observations and suggestions for those yet to do...

Observations...
The invite for the test was probably sent out on an alphabetical basis based on first names.. Most people who did today had first names starting from E...

The tests were the same thing with the ones we did at home but the HR people did not assume anything. They provided every info we needed...

Verbal first... 18 Questions for 11 minutes.... Comparatively longer passages... Average of 3 questions on each passage...
Numerical next... 10 Questions for 15 minutes... The figures were scattered such that you needed to write solutions for earlier questions down to be able to answer other questions on the same figures later on...

Next is the essay, article, letter and whatever surprises they still have for the next batches... For 20 minutes...

Suggestions...
Use the small time before the test starts to get acquainted with that alata calculator.. It can improve your speed if you know some shortcuts *winks*

wink
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zee4luv: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Please what is the full meaning of OPQ

online personality questionnaire

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
zee4luv:

Thanks bro
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Andenyang: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
You forgot some things:

1. Light went off during test. A not so nice interruption. Whatever happened to UPS? Apparently PWC needs me to avoid such embarrassing moments.

2. We are not competing against each other.

Superdont:

Observations...

Suggestions...

wink

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Superdont: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Andenyang:
You forgot some things:

1. Light went off during test. A not so nice interruption. Whatever happened to UPS? Apparently PWC needs me to avoid such embarrassing moments.

2. We are not competing against each other.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you're on point my brother... It was embarrassing really... I'd assume such company with PwC's status would have uninterrupted power supply.,. Like we do here... *winks*

You were the one that asked the question right.... Sitting oppositely adjacent to me?? *you know woramean*...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
zee4luv:

Nah...
Occupational Personality Questionnaires

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
PwcClown17:
Hmmmm...How will I go for verification now. When I hired a machinery. Sambest2, Mayor 15, Guys I need help o o o o. I think say na interveiw next o o o o. Make I go meet Baba make e do dat juju for me again.

Boss, I gat nothing to say ooo..., you're a funny dude/lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.