Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323365 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tomorrow 26/03/2017 mark the finale of our Operation Come and See! don't miss it for anything, desire a thing in ur heart as you appear before the lord tomorrow and the Lord will grant every of ur heart desires. Visit any of our services at Winners Chapel across the country tomorrow, Time 7AM. the God Almighty will be decorating and redefining DESTINY tomorrow. remain ever bless!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is anyone still writing the verification test and will invite for opq starts rolling

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
r4blessing:
Is anyone still writing the verification test and will invite for opq starts rolling

Verification is done... we await results this week.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Heart rate way UP
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Trapqueeen:

Verification is done... we await results this week.
when was the last day of verification
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
damilee:
when was the last day of verification
Today.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara and PWC have been giving some peeps sleepless night since Sunday. Thesame tsunamis that happened in 2015 is about to happen this week again. Guys please do check your BP every day o o o o. Success mail is going to be a combo for some people dis week.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
PwcClown17:
Sahara and PWC have been giving some peeps sleepless night since Sunday. Thesame tsunamis that happened in 2015 is about to happen this year again. Guys please do check your BP every day o o o o.
Walahi I don't know what to do again, don't even know my bp level again.....

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
mayoor15:
Walahi I don't know what to do again, don't even know my bp level again.....
Actually, Im more worried about meeting the fair fine lady again, be it at the interviews or as colleagues.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Festusd: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Babashegs:

Actually, Im more worried about meeting the fair fine lady again, be it at the interviews or as colleagues.

If dats ur problem then trust me u really don't have a problem. U will still her.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Darlx(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
By now peeps would be reminiscing on everything that happened during the verification exercise, from the verbal to numerical to essay/letter/article tests, thinking about what they could have done better and what they'd have done on the day. Anyways, it's all done now... The wait for OPQ/REGRETmail is on...all the best guys...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Babashegs:

Omo baba tiyo fe gan o.... No worry, you will see her again
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Let's Reminisce

On that day, We were asked to wait in "Leadership" conference room. After sometime, Madam 'Toyin came and introduced herself, and instructed us to write our name and sign at the back of our passport photographs then left; that was around 9am. Some minutes later we were asked to move on to "Excellence" conference room were we were briefed on the arrangement of our credentials/certificate.

Why were we not shown "Teamwork" conference room wink
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sambest2:
Let's Reminisce

On that day, We were asked to wait in "Leadership" conference room. After sometime, Madam 'Toyin came and introduced herself, and instructed us to write our name and sign at the back of our passport photographs then left; that was around 9am. Some minutes later we were asked to move on to "Excellence" conference room were we were briefed on the arrangement of our credentials/certificate.

Why were we not shown "Teamwork" conference room wink
LET------GUESS THE INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE US TO TEAMWORK CONFERENCE ROOM
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
mayoor15:
LET------GUESS THE INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE US TO TEAMWORK CONFERENCE ROOM

Hmmmm, this could be the case.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sambest2:

Hmmmm, this could be the case.
Definitely bro cos I think there is usually a group discussion exercise as part of pwc interviews, so definitely we will have to go to the the teamwork conference room to show our them how good we are at working as a team.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
mayoor15:
Definitely bro cos I think there is usually a group discussion exercise as part of pwc interviews, so definitely we will have to go to the the teamwork conference room to show our them how good we are at working as a team.

Sure, there is a Group Discussion(GD) and interview proper, but I think both the GD and Interview will be done in the presence of a panel, we'll show our Teamwork spirit in the presence of the panel, we could though be lodged in this "Teamwork" conference room before the series of interview.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please, I have a question. After the OPQ, what are the stages remaining?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
LaRochelle:
Please, I have a question. After the OPQ, what are the stages remaining?

Just one: Interview

If successful, then Offer letter and medical.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
mayoor15:
Spot on
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AJRACHto: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
waw ... i hope we all get the good news/// does anybody have any idea of how many people will be recruited this year?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sambest2:

Just one: Interview

If successful, then Offer letter and medical.

Thank you.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'll really love to get this job, PWC is a great place to work. I pray for good news this week.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
AJRACHto:
waw ... i hope we all get the good news/// does anybody have any idea of how many people will be recruited this year?
60-80. My opinion
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Well...hope yall are prepared for Ican sha coz pwc is my dream job is all i see ere.. its one tin 2 gt d job its anoda tin 2 stay and bcom an authority. Success!!!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Asiwaju12345:
Well...hope yall are prepared for Ican sha coz pwc is my dream job is all i see ere.. its one tin 2 gt d job its anoda tin 2 stay and bcom an authority. Success!!!
I've been thinking about this just that I wanted to cross one stage before jumping into the other. So kindly help future staffs with an idea on the Ican exams, tips on acing it and maybe also what working in the firm entails if you know, TIA.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Anonylander:

I've been thinking about this just that I wanted to cross one stage before jumping into the other. So kindly help future staffs with an idea on the Ican exams, tips on acing it and maybe also what working in the firm entails if you know, TIA.
you have little to worry about since the company will train you...however you need 3 things to overcome ICAN (1) GOD (2) sacrifice (3) determination...the God factor comes in when you step into the exam hall and when result is collated, sacrifice is the price you pay before the exam date...if you sleep for 8 hrs b4 reduce it to 4 if u av 5 to 6 gfs b4 reduce them to 1 or 2...these are the little things that count...all you need to pass is 50% and you are credited for subjects passed...overall ICAN is challenging but easy to pass and even win prize. Success!!!

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
You can also do ACCA if you wish.

cc Anonylander

Anonylander:

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
If someone is qualified (as in passed the final stage of ICAN or ACCA), it means the company would not have to train the person, right? Would the person's salary be higher than others'?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
LaRochelle:
If someone is qualified (as in passed the final stage of ICAN or ACCA), it means the company would not have to train the person, right? Would the person's salary be higher than others'?
yeah slightly higher. take 2 figures from the time of ur post and add k to it, its around dat figure grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
yeah slightly higher. take 2 figures from the time of ur post and add k to it, its around dat figure grin

cheesy I didn't even realise before, that the time I posted was the same both on the hour and minute sides.
Another question: how much is now the normal salary?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
LaRochelle:

cheesy I didn't even realise before, that the time I posted was the same both on the hour and minute sides.
Another question: how much is now the normal salary?
lipsrsealed private and confidential grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.