Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (326758 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
candyyy:

Good another testimony, congrats , Oya change your name from datjobhunter... Hunting season over
Thanks dear
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trapqueeen:
Pwc success letter just landed!!! Yaaaay
congrats

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hearty Congratulations to Trapqueen ex datjobhunter. The movement has started, I hope to join you soon.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chieod: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Congrats!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by seyedprof(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greetings all,
I have just been invited for an assessment this weekend by PwC. I would appreciate if you guys can assist with what to focus on and what to avoid.
Thanks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Narcissistdalu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Surprisingly, I got a success mail. I remember when I posted my interview experience on here in pains & completely oblivious of what God had in store for me. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement. Can't wait to see y'all in person. God bless you all

16 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lovelyeyeballs: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Narcissistdalu:
Surprisingly, I got a success mail. I remember when I posted my interview experience on here in pains & completely oblivious of what God had in store for me. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement. Can't wait to see y'all in person. God bless you all

Just went through the thread and saw how scared you were that you won't likely scale through. Congrats to you. God is indeed greater than our heart and knows how to maneuver situations to our favour. All the best!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
mcpat:
Hearty Congratulations to Trapqueen ex datjobhunter. The movement has started, I hope to join you soon.

Cheers!
thanks. i wish u good news
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
seyedprof:
Greetings all,
I have just been invited for an assessment this weekend by PwC. I would appreciate if you guys can assist with what to focus on and what to avoid.
Thanks.
if it's test, the one we did was shl so u can practice that. If it's interview, just be calm, smile a little and be confident.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
mcpat:

Cheers!

Thank you. Wish you good news as well
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
datjobhunter:
Thanks to God, got my success mail. July 3rd advisory. Good luck to you guys. My hunt has ended
Narcissistdalu:
Trapqueeen:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! To u guys
More good news on the way

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! To u guys More good news on the way
Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations to trapqueen, dajobhunter and narcissistDalu. Guess we assurance guys need to wait till July

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2017
datjobhunter:
The hunt ends when i reach self-actualization. With PWC, i know I'm on the path to self-actualization, and then the hunt will end

You deserve it wink
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats to Trapqueen, datjobhunter and narcissistdalu....

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats you guys.
Hit me up when you're at the 5B.

Lunch on me.

datjobhunter:
Thanks to God, got my success mail. July 3rd advisory. Good luck to you guys. My hunt has ended
Trapqueeen:
Narcissistdalu:

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Johnholt2217(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2017
seyedprof:
Greetings all,
Thanks.
Is it for finance associate? Do not expect shl. It gonna be normal GMAT. Series, logical reasoning and soft mathematical calculations. Talking from experience
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Johnholt2217(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
mayoor15:
Congrats to Trapqueen, datjobhunter and narcissistdalu....
Congratulations to you guys. Blessed career in pwc

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2017
congrats to the advisory guys.
Abeg pwc should not leave assurance n tax guys hanging...biko

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aiikayzee: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Phew!!!
The wait continues for assurance folks. Congrats to the guys that have received success mails from advisory.
Cheers! And best of luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Congrats you guys. Hit me up when you're at the 5B.
Lunch on me.

Thanks for all the help. Thanks to ednut1
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations guys; trapqueen dajobhunter narcissistDalu

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Gnen: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations Trapqueeen, datjobhunter and narcissistdalu.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Halyma(f): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations to trapqueen and datjobhunter. To others, i wish u success

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chieod: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
:
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Titanmike(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Congratulations to the Advisory Guys.

Well Done.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
chieod:
Hi guys, just need a confirmatoin. Is academic tranacript part of the documents required in PWC for a Graduate Trainee? Reason I'm asking is that it takes forever to get a transcript from my school. cry

Yes it is.. after you get an offer, background/referrals/academic/work experience/medical checks are carried out... You don't expect them to take our word (On Cv) for it. I'd advise you work on getting your transcripts. Worst case, print the unofficial transcripts from your school's website. Goodluck
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bowlexzy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - McTimothy Associates
Human Resources Manager

Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.

Keeps tabs on the growth of the company workforce over time.
Shows the effectiveness of organizational talent development.
Examines the growth in associated workers over time.
Gives perspective on the amount of labour and productivity lost due to sickness and otherwise unpredicted leave.

Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
Employee relations, including managing absenteeism, grievances and sickness
Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement

Apply here: http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/348/Human-Resources-Manager

More Jobs on our Nairaland Page https://www.nairaland.com/3836511/ideal-job-portal-connect-employers
Visit http://www.ideal.com.ng/ for more jobs
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chieod: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Trapqueeen post=57189168]

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
chieod:
Hi guys, just need a confirmatoin. Is academic tranacript part of the documents required in PWC for a Graduate Trainee? Reason I'm asking is that it takes forever to get a transcript from my school. cry
not required.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
ednut1:
not required.

chieod:

My bad.. I guess you can't find all the answers online

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.