Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323385 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 3:06pm On May 14, 2017
Msrchyma:

Ahh! We even thought yours was more because you spent the longest time I think. Let us sha wait till July.
dat wasn't me. Dat was d other girl from the other team. D one dat went first
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
And chima are u chartered yet and does it count with the big four
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

It is pertinent to note that neither the questions nor the length of the interview but the answers that determines the success mail.

The reason for sharing was to leave the proverbial footprints on the sand for future applicants to see. I do not mean to stir uneasiness or fear in anybody.

That said, some applicants were invited for second interview some years back. I don't know if that's still the norm.

I have been eating, drinking and dreaming PwC for two days now and I wonder how them April 10 folks have been hanging on. Looking forward to another recruitment to keep me busy pending our mails by July.

Happy Sunday

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 4:58pm On May 14, 2017
Same here
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2017
mcpat:
Hi Guys,

It is pertinent to note that neither the questions nor the length of the interview but the answers that determines the success mail.

The reason for sharing was to leave the proverbial footprints on the sand for future applicants to see. I do not mean to stir uneasiness or fear in anybody.

That said, some applicants were invited for second interview some years back. I don't know if that's still the norm.

I have been eating, drinking and dreaming PwC for two days now and I wonder how them April 10 folks have been hanging on. Looking forward to another recruitment to keep me busy pending our mails by July.

Happy Sunday
My way of hanging on is to forget about pwc.... We all should do the same, move on with life, it's important so that when July comes and you are not called back for offer letter, it will be easy to move on. Pwc is not the end of life, if you don't get it this year, if you still have d chance, next year is still there.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 5:00pm On May 14, 2017
mayoor15:
My way of hanging on is to forget about pwc.... We all should do the same, move on with life, it's important so that when July comes and you are not called back for offer letter, it will be easy to move on. Pwc is not the end of life, if you don't get it this year, if you still have d chance, next year is still there.
easier said than done

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
r4blessing:
easier said than done
See you, that's what I've been doing since 10th April..Anyways it's just 7 weeks or so from now, but make people no just give themselves hbp... once you develop it, my brothers and sisters, no way out..... lols

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2017
I just dey observe...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 8:17pm On May 14, 2017
The interview was the bomb and I must say that I learnt a great deal of things(please do not ask what o grin). I pray that at the end of it all, we sing "It wasn't easy but it was worth it" by Cece Winans grin grin grin grin grin.

And to the amazing new friends I made, y'all too gbaski cheesy. I hope to see y'all later this year. Shalom
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
Funny to hear all these stories. Y'all gave impression that interview was great till Mcpat opened up grin

Now, nobody is sure again!!! grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
ednut1:
who ocean view epp angry. na client site una go dey work from most times na cheesy. chilling somewhere in the south south wink

Can I come over to that somewhere in south-south? wink cheesy grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2017
Make una continu to give unaself hypertension and high blood pressure ehen... Hmmm

O Boy...JULY is still far o

After I have gone to prove my mumuness in front of PwC interviewers. Those people with all my stunt no even Laff at all. Adun was just staring at me say all through like who is this clown.

Question: What is your weakness

PwcClown17: I shook my head like I don't have and when I see say my brain no boot with the little RAM that is there I just returned the question to them.

Ekise me Ma, Maybe you can tell me one..... Na dere I know say i don jones ehen.

Like I usually say..... Mountain na hin sure pass.

You are highly welcome to the PWC 7weeks Fasting and Prayers tagged 'Offer letter must land from PwC Hiring Manager(Madam Toyin)'

Just show interest by quoting me..
No send me pm o o..... Cos I don't want the tsunami that happened to Bukunmi Agbana in 2015 happen to me.

10 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Msrchyma(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2017
r4blessing:
And chima are u chartered yet and does it count with the big four

I'm not chartered yet. It does count when you are in not in recruitment process. When you are in, being chartered differs you from others in terms of salary (you earn more cos you bring in more value in terms of chargeability and knowledge). I should be done by next year, God's willing although I don't know PwC will require me to convert to ICAN before I can make manager. Let's see sha!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 8:08am On May 15, 2017
Thnx
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 9:23pm On May 15, 2017
PwcClown17:
Make una continu to give unaself hypertension and high blood pressure ehen... Hmmm

O Boy...JULY is still far o

After I have gone to prove my mumuness in front of PwC interviewers. Those people with all my stunt no even Laff at all. Adun was just staring at me say all through like who is this clown.

Question: What is your weakness

PwcClown17: I shook my head like I don't have and when I see say my brain no boot with the little RAM that is there I just returned the question to them.

Ekise me Ma, Maybe you can tell me one..... Na dere I know say i don jones ehen.

Like I usually say..... Mountain na hin sure pass.

You are highly welcome to the PWC 7weeks Fasting and Prayers tagged 'Offer letter must land from PwC Hiring Manager(Madam Toyin)'

Just show interest by quoting me..
No send me pm o o..... Cos I don't want the tsunami that happened to Bukunmi Agbana in 2015 happen to me.

grin grin

#unfollowed!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kay147: 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
Please how long will pwc get back after writing a test?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kay147: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
Hello house, please can someone respond to my question. Thank you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Johnholt2217(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2017
kay147:
Hello house, please can someone respond to my question. Thank you
It takes two weeks, starting from the day u are sent the link to do the online test. Likewise the verification test. It's basically like two weeks, except for the interview stage that might take close to 8 weeks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kay147: 8:21pm On May 16, 2017
Thank you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davisoncrusoe: 8:58pm On May 16, 2017
Lol...forced patience.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Johnholt2217(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
Omo, am I the only one feeling that the month is slow or something. Is my mind playing tricks on me?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okechukwu750: 9:11pm On May 18, 2017
Johnholt2217:
Omo, am I the only one feeling that the month is slow or something. Is my mind playing tricks on me?

My brother u are not alone
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 12:30am On May 19, 2017
Johnholt2217:

Your mind has not even started the tricks, you're complaining grin. This is just the preliminary stage where your mind gathers the tools for the tricks cheesy. Enjoy.
PS: You know we would still wait the whole of June as well, right?

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davisoncrusoe: 1:08am On May 19, 2017
This month Slow gan
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2017
E slow die
davisoncrusoe:
This month Slow gan
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 12:52pm On May 19, 2017
damilee:
E slow die

I am looking for someone! B*** the pyschologist, 12th of May (last week friday was our interview - Team A) pm me if you are the one!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by candyyy(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

I am looking for someone! B*** the pyschologist, 12th of May (last week friday was our interview - Team A) pm me if you are the one!
Hmmm Crypto. You no sabi where Access Bank training school dey abi
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:39pm On May 19, 2017
candyyy:

Hmmm Crypto. You no sabi where Access Bank training school dey abi

Looooool. Candy o.....
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kellymenz: 1:43pm On May 21, 2017
Hi everyone,
Is there any advisory candidate in the room. Please I urgently need any of the names of those 3 people that interviewed us. Either the man or the women names.

Please, kindly help a brother its urgent
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kellymenz: 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
kellymenz:
Hi everyone,
Is there any advisory candidate in the room. Please I urgently need any of the names of those 3 people that interviewed us. Either the man or the women name.

Please, kindly help a brother its urgent

Please, can any advisory candidate remember any of the interviewers name
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 21, 2017
Advisory resumes first week of June. Assurance September.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kellymenz: 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
The names of any of the persons that interviewed advisory candidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.