Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323232 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 31, 2017
bologzy:
Please guys, under the education history section of the application form, there is a box labeled 'subject'.... I need help on what should be written in this box.. It's urgent guys.. Please
your course of study
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Angelique01: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
mayoor15:
Really, marketing for pwc, it only goes to show you yourself don't know anything about the company you are applying to, anyways that your friend that told you dey current gan.... Tell am say I give am 3 gbosa

I hope u never vex. I guess my not knowing anything abt d company has nt become an offense. Meanwhile the person in question worked there a very long time ago in d ICT unit and confessed that he doesn't know d current trend in d company. Well since I hav successfully applied... I'm trying to get acquainted with the company. Eseeee.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Angelique01:

I hope u never vex. I guess my not knowing anything abt d company has nt become an offense. Meanwhile the person in question worked there a very long time ago in d ICT unit and confessed that he doesn't know d current trend in d company. Well since I hav successfully applied... I'm trying to get acquainted with the company. Eseeee.
lol, see how she press P, Q, R and S at the same time, never said its an offence not to know, but personally as long as I know auditing firms don't do marketing like banks, working with clients is different, thank God you successfully applied, was just trying to point out something(you heard marketing and wanted to give up silently in your heart because you don't have much information). It's just a challenge to you to equip yourself with more knowledge, you never can tell how that will go a long way to help you. Sorry if you got offended with my response but seriously I meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by omolorlarh: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Sambest2:

Chill, no one has been invited for the test yet. I'm just preparing for the test.
please can I get a soft copy of the study materials from you?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Queenarbie: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2017
There's a box for high school certificate, don't knw how to go abt it. Can someone pls help me out
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Queenarbie:
There's a box for high school certificate, don't knw how to go abt it. Can someone pls help me out

Kindly enter your O'level subjects and grades respectively. E. g. Mathematics B3, English Language A1, etc.
Thanks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
beshiman:

Kindly enter your O'level subjects and grades respectively. E. g. Mathematics B3, English Language A1, etc.
Thanks.
Sorry, but I think it states high school certificate not grades, but one Way or the other sha, it will share go
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Queenarbie: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
beshiman:

Thanks.
Thanks... rili appreciate it
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
bologzy:
Please guys, under the education history section of the application form, there is a box labeled 'subject'.... I need help on what should be written in this box.. It's urgent guys.. Please
your course of study

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by teeslim: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
All is well
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Queenarbie: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls is it only our CV we are to upload
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Koolmak(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Queenarbie:
Pls is it only our CV we are to upload
Yes
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by midetobi: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
samuel3818:

I mailed you...

I would appreciate if you could also send me those stuffs. my email is: midetobi@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jamezy4u: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls House,

I cant submit my application,

the ''submit'' button is not active. do any one experienced this and what could be the cause and solution pls.

Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jamezy4u:
Pls House,

the ''submit'' button is not active. do any one experienced this and what could be the cause and solution pls.

Thanks

All boxes must be filled B4 submitting. Check ur questionnaire box and don't leave anything out.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jamezy4u:
Pls House,

Thanks

Try to change your browser and preferably use a computer system. Also, ensure you fill all boxes with asterisk.

Thanks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Queenarbie:
Thanks... rili appreciate it

Glory be to God. Hope it has gone successfully.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jerryojozy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
okay
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Angelique01: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayoor15:
lol, see how she press P, Q, R and S at the same time, never said its an offence not to know, but personally as long as I know auditing firms don't do marketing like banks, working with clients is different, thank God you successfully applied, was just trying to point out something(you heard marketing and wanted to give up silently in your heart because you don't have much information). It's just a challenge to you to equip yourself with more knowledge, you never can tell how that will go a long way to help you. Sorry if you got offended with my response but seriously I meant no harm.

Abeg I can't laf. grin thnx anyway. No more stress, my application was unsuccessful. undecided
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Angelique01:

Abeg I can't laf. grin thnx anyway. No more stress, my application was unsuccessful. undecided
why
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
For those asking for pwc questions, kindly download some SHL materials from this link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AAC1sI6bxIpo0tWyaQsdJ6ZFa?dl=0

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.