Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323266 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2017
I can't confirm anything.

I can only look at the advert and draw inferences like you.
In this case, no age requirements were stated for any role.

For clarity, I'm not saying there isn't. I'm only saying it's not stated.

nerd90:

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nmreports: 5:12am On Jan 26, 2017
For those who have not seen this.
NOTE: I am told the information about the first interview and paper test may not be true but others are 100% accurate. Best.

PWC Recruitment Stages in case you want to know every step of the recruitment:
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/pwc-recruitmet-stages-2017.html
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by conqueror221: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2017
please anyone wt past questions and answers, kindly forward to this email: onwudiweebuka538@yahoo.com. Thanks nd God bless
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
I can't confirm anything.

I can only look at the advert and draw inferences like you.
In this case, no age requirements were stated for any role.

For clarity, I'm not saying there isn't. I'm only saying it's not stated.

Boss, do you think it's safe for me to apply for advisory role since I have just got less than a year cognate experience as an accountant. No professional certification nor postgraduate degree.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mzfaa(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Vizzim:

Pls mail it to me also. Vicosthomas@yahoo.com
Thanks

please help me send it in afunbiadeola@gmail.com.
thank you.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jazmiynne: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2017
OversightTM:

Boss, do you think it's safe for me to apply for advisory role since I have just got less than a year cognate experience as an accountant. No professional certification nor postgraduate degree.

I'm probably not qualified at all to advice but you just sound too sincere I couldn't ignore. However please feel free to disregard as I'm only giving my opinion

I don't know how possible it is to grow into advisory role while in the firm, but if I were you, I wouldn't apply for advisory so as to avoid shooting myself in the foot. And this is why:

1. Going by threads of previous years, not very many people are recruited into the advisory role as opposed to the open caveat for tax and assurance.

2. On the PwC application portal as shown in the snapshot below, a postgraduate degree, professional certification and one year cognate experience are not just additional requirements or an added advantage, they are the actual requirements specified for the job. The PwC HR has been hailed as efficient in past threads and I really don't see why they would qualify a candidate who is short 3 out of 6 requirements.

Please don't forget, it's just my own opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Jazmiynne:

I'm probably not qualified at all to advice but you just sound too sincere I couldn't ignore. However please feel free to disregard as I'm only giving my opinion

I don't know how possible it is to grow into advisory role while in the firm, but if I were you, I wouldn't apply for advisory so as to avoid shooting myself in the foot. And this is why:

1. Going by threads of previous years, not very many people are recruited into the advisory role as opposed to the open caveat for tax and assurance.

2. On the PwC application portal as shown in the snapshot below, a postgraduate degree, professional certification and one year cognate experience are not just additional requirements or an added advantage, they are the actual requirements specified for the job. The PwC HR has been hailed as efficient in past threads and I really don't see why they would qualify a candidate who is short 3 out of 6 requirements.

Please don't forget, it's just my own opinion.
This is quite insightful dear. I really appreciate this opinion of yours.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Hardeyore: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2017
hello all....

please I am trying to submit my application, but it keeps asking me to go back to the second questionnaire...i have checked it and so far it looks okay...filled all the necessaries and all. Is any other person having the same issue? How did he/she fix it?

Thank you.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Vizzim:

U av to fill that part without that i think u can't submit.

I initially filled the volunteer experience I had, with no pay, but didn't accept, redirecting me back. that was why I later left it blank, still, same problem.

how did you do yours please
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Hardeyore:
hello all....

please I am trying to submit my application, but it keeps asking me to go back to the second questionnaire...i have checked it and so far it looks okay...filled all the necessaries and all. Is any other person having the same issue? How did he/she fix it?

Thank you.
Use desktop, they are spaces unfilled at questionnaire 2, it's hidden when you are using phone, it's beside the language spoken.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by karleone(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Hardeyore:
hello all....

Thank you.

Look below

CHM11:

under employment history, don't select any as current employment...even if you are currently employed, you just have to fix in a date when u expect to leave ur current job.

don't select 'current role' and fix in a date in both start date and end date for every job role.

you application should go after that.

had same issue when I applied last year...till date seems they've not worked on it
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by candyyy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatfoly:

I initially filled the volunteer experience I had, with no pay, but didn't accept, redirecting me back. that was why I later left it blank, still, same problem.

all the field marked with the red* can not be left blank, you have to fill it. If it isn't applicable to you fill Nill or NA

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
candyyy:

all the field marked with the red* can not be left blank, you have to fill it. If it isn't applicable to you fill Nill or NA

thanks.

expected salary, any idea of the entry level pay?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls who has sucfessfully completed this application? I am just on the 2nd page and I am finding a lot of things confusing.
1. Expected pay? I have left this blank because I do not know what to put.
2. Under education history, Sub-School/ Department should be the course right? Then please what is "Subject"?
3. Just to be sure, for the high school certificate result, I am supposed to list all the subjects taken in SSCE and their respective grades right?

Please I need clarification.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatfoly:

thanks.
expected salary, any idea of the entry level pay?
Not sure it should be within the range of 150k-200k. Not sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
kunbeeee:
Pls who has sucfessfully completed this application? I am just on the 2nd page and I am finding a lot of things confusing.
2. Under education history, Sub-School/ Department should be the course right? Then please what is "Subject"?
3. Just to be sure, for the high school certificate result, I am supposed to list all the subjects taken in SSCE and their respective grades right?

You av to fill all those if not u won't be able to submit ur application.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
greatfoly:

U av to include Ur previous payment. It a must.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks.. but what is "subject", is that my course of study? I just want to be sure
Vizzim:

You av to fill all those if not u won't be able to submit ur application.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DarryOsh(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2017
yes, Subject is your course of study
kunbeeee:
Thanks.. but what is "subject", is that my course of study? I just want to be sure
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2017
kunbeeee:

I've successfully submitted mine.

1. Best left blank
2. Sub-school is your department. while Subject is your course of study. Both department and course are majorly the same, but for some people, their course is different from their department. e.g. in OAU we have "Politics, Philosophy and Economics" as a course under Political science department, and we also have Political science as a course under same department of political science. I hope you get now?
3. Yes, put the subjects and their respective grades
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
DarkHenrie:
I just received an update from them saying my application was unsuccessful. I guess it's because I don't have the six credits in one sitting that they demand.

sorry man. best of luck in future

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by danielpuff(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm having issues with this please. I need assistance with it.

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
danielpuff:
I'm having issues with this please. I need assistance with it.

"enter numeric values only"

Solution: Remove the comma sign. Use say, 90000

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mariatt(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
It's only numbers u're to enter 80000. Remove anything dat's not number.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by danielpuff(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks y'all, I just successfully completed the application.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by epitome16: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls anybody with the previous past questions help me send it to this email tokeyode@gmail.com. thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
OversightTM:
So I have been working as an accountant for the past 10 months; an accounting graduate too but no post graduate degree though, do I qualify for the advisory role?
apply and get a regret mail. grin cheesy. be like say u no need d job

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ymc007(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
KUDZ:
I just got this tonight.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your application for the position of "PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Advisory Services". Regretfully your application has been unsuccessful and we are unable to proceed with your application.

We wish you a bright and successful career.

Yours sincerely,

Toyin Oyeneye

<b>i applied for Advisory though, without a year cognate experience. I guess that's the reason for the regret mail. However, I want to ask TheRealAdonye if I can re-apply for the assurance and tax section...</b>
i got thesame mail this morning, i have reapplied although i don't know what the mail really means
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ignis: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have been unable to submit.... even after completing the entire stuff...

Someone please assist ...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Instead of u guys to apply for assurance role, u were too greedy and now you have received a regret mail.. Wisdom matters a lot in life

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by illuminaty(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.