Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,500 members, 7,770,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (321764 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maybe we should just kill the whatsapp idea at least for the sake of a team member who doesn't have a smartphone yet lol

We can still discuss whatever issue we have to bother upon on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
OversightTM:
Maybe we should just kill the whatsapp idea at least for the sake of a team member who doesn't have a smartphone yet lol

We can still discuss whatever issue we have to bother upon on this thread.

Any issue we discuss at this point on NL will only serve to elongate the thread further and may prove to be unnecessary to future applicants.

The Whatsapp idea is a good one.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Solecontroller:

Any issue we discuss at this point on NL will only serve to elongate the thread further and may prove to be unnecessary to future applicants.

The Whatsapp idea is a good one.
Well, I was only just looking out for maryjabeez...Hope she doesn't feel left out...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maryjabeez: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
OversightTM:

Well, I was only just looking out for maryjabeez...Hope she doesn't feel left out...

Thanks dear, was Jez joking. The link isn't going tho. Abi, Hw do u do it?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
AbbyE:
https:///8kcWCC0KUx14vd9rqohmu5

Here you go . The group
Is this link valid? I can't get through
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
maryjabeez:

Thanks dear, was Jez joking. The link isn't going tho. Abi, Hw do u do it?
Oh I see. You go like rough play wella
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
OversightTM:

Is this link valid? I can't get through

Apologies
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
You have to add chat.whatsapp before the link ,I don't know why NL is cutting out that part

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
AbbyE:

Apologies
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
AbbyE:

Check my last post , you have to add before it . NL keeps taking that part out
I already added. The feedback is what I get
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
OversightTM:

I already added. The feedback is what I get

You have to add "chat dot WhatsApp dot com " before the link.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maybe we should just go through the easy way and drop our numbers
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
r4blessing:
https:///8kcWCC0KUx14vd9rqohmu5 Still not working

yup nairaland is cutting out a part of the link
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
r4blessing:
Maybe we should just go through the easy way and drop our numbers

maybe we should angry
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
AbbyE:

You have to add "chat dot WhatsApp dot com " before the link.
I got through now... My font style was where the issue was.

chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/8kcWCC0KUx14vd9rqohmu5
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
just add the chats.whatsapp.com to the link finish, i just joined
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maryjabeez: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
For those using any blackberry fone(s) and u have any challenge adding urself to the group via the link(s) above, pls send me a private message so I can add u manually. Gracias!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
*Cold winds blow over the thread*
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by tungstar(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Congratz to Every1 who got in.

please when did you people write your test?.... i was made to know that some people wrote one on the 21st of july.

is recruitment still on-going?

please are they the same people that just got their offer letters recently?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
tungstar:
Congratz to Every1 who got in.

please when did you people write your test?.... i was made to know that some people wrote one on the 21st of july.

is recruitment still on-going?

please are they the same people that just got their offer letters recently?

Do yourself a favour and read through from page 0.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chybyke4ly(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
greetings to y'all, especially those educating us with tips on how to come successful in this recruitment exercise. I'm scheduled to have interview with pwc next week and would really appreciate guidelines on how the exercise goes. thanks y'all once again.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by tree63: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Greetings Bossy Boss I hail oo
A quick one sirs;
Please does PWC still accept HND for recruitment process?.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chybyke4ly(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
maryjabeez:
For those using any blackberry fone(s) and u have any challenge adding urself to the group via the link(s) above, pls send me a private message so I can add u manually. Gracias!
please i would like to be part of the whatsapp group
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by FunadoysKitchen(f): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello fams, I nees your support to excel on this�✌
So there's this competition I joined and I need your support to excel! All you need do is follow the link and like my video pitch on instagram. Link is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Funadoys Kitchen is looking to expand her opportunities and develop her vocational training into a fulltime entrepreneurship and catering academy whereby our students gets hands on entrepreneurial and catering experiences to help them become self employed and employers of labour.

THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jazmiynne: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2017
LaRochelle:
My job hunt journey, that begun in January, is finally over smiley.

From KPMG
To PwC
To Sahara Group
To Grant Thornton
To Cummins Inc.
To EY
To Deloitte
To Abax-OOSA
To Shell
To AOS Orwell...

To Grant Thornton, Cummins, EY and Abax-OOSA that didn't bother shortlisting me at all, I forgive you tongue.

To KPMG and Shell that dropped me after the first stage, I sight you grin.

To AOS Orwell that haven't begun shortlisting, you may like not to bother shortlisting me lipsrsealed.

To my dear Sahara that I felt the most comfortable during my three interviews... I know I flopped sha at the final interview. God bless you guys for the experience. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it 'cause it would have been difficult to choose between you and PwC, as I was already falling in love with you wink. **covers face**

To Deloitte who has been giving me hope, I salute smiley.

To my beloved PwC, thank you for this good news today, for ending my job hunt. I officially started to like you after I qualified in January kiss. My interview was two days to my POP, that was about 600km away from Lagos. I'm glad I got into you. This is where I wanted to work despite my perambulating other companies.

5B, here I come cool.

I apologize for seeing this late. I am soooo excited for you! I was following your journey and I'm happy for you. I hope you are enjoying PwC... cheesy I hear the workload is a crazy something cheesy
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
congratulations
LaRochelle:
My job hunt journey, that begun in January, is finally over smiley.

From KPMG
To PwC
To Sahara Group
To Grant Thornton
To Cummins Inc.
To EY
To Deloitte
To Abax-OOSA
To Shell
To AOS Orwell...

To Grant Thornton, Cummins, EY and Abax-OOSA that didn't bother shortlisting me at all, I forgive you tongue.

To KPMG and Shell that dropped me after the first stage, I sight you grin.

To AOS Orwell that haven't begun shortlisting, you may like not to bother shortlisting me lipsrsealed.

To my dear Sahara that I felt the most comfortable during my three interviews... I know I flopped sha at the final interview. God bless you guys for the experience. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it 'cause it would have been difficult to choose between you and PwC, as I was already falling in love with you wink. **covers face**

To Deloitte who has been giving me hope, I salute smiley.

To my beloved PwC, thank you for this good news today, for ending my job hunt. I officially started to like you after I qualified in January kiss. My interview was two days to my POP, that was about 600km away from Lagos. I'm glad I got into you. This is where I wanted to work despite my perambulating other companies.

5B, here I come cool.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aopp: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
House, pls help me out, I'm applying for Associate-Forensic(advisory) at PwC. I've filled all the required field but I can't submit. It keeps referring to Step2 which I ve checked several times and nothing to fill in that step2 again.
Pls what can I do to submit my application
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by MORACHI3065: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
aopp:
House, pls help me out, I'm applying for Associate-Forensic(advisory) at PwC. I've filled all the required field but I can't submit. It keeps referring to Step2 which I ve checked several times and nothing to fill in that step2 again.
Pls what can I do to submit my application

I encountered the same problem too, go back to step two via a system, there is a proficiency level for the use of English. Click on it and choose a level and try submitting again.
It should be a breeze from there! Make sure you get an acknowledgement email for successful submission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.