Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (321758 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Mphelps(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2017
I am facing the same problem and i did as you have suggested by clicking on the English proficiency level but still no breakthrough
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ade014ril(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Mphelps:
I am facing the same problem and i did as you have suggested by clicking on the English proficiency level but still no breakthrough
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by techP(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2017
LaRochelle:
My job hunt journey, that begun in January, is finally over smiley.

From KPMG
To PwC
To Sahara Group
To Grant Thornton
To Cummins Inc.
To EY
To Deloitte
To Abax-OOSA
To Shell
To AOS Orwell...

To Grant Thornton, Cummins, EY and Abax-OOSA that didn't bother shortlisting me at all, I forgive you tongue.

To KPMG and Shell that dropped me after the first stage, I sight you grin.

To AOS Orwell that haven't begun shortlisting, you may like not to bother shortlisting me lipsrsealed.

To my dear Sahara that I felt the most comfortable during my three interviews... I know I flopped sha at the final interview. God bless you guys for the experience. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it 'cause it would have been difficult to choose between you and PwC, as I was already falling in love with you wink. **covers face**

To Deloitte who has been giving me hope, I salute smiley.

To my beloved PwC, thank you for this good news today, for ending my job hunt. I officially started to like you after I qualified in January kiss. My interview was two days to my POP, that was about 600km away from Lagos. I'm glad I got into you. This is where I wanted to work despite my perambulating other companies.

5B, here I come cool.

congrats on your job dear...hope you getting on well.

Pls could you help me with dragnet study materials... I urgently need it for a test pls.

thanks

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who just started their careers with Pwc. Just got an invite for Assessment (technical and aptitude test) for the position of Associate Forensics. I humbly seek advice from anyone and everyone here. What am I to expect, what should I prepare for, etc.
cc: ednut1
cc: TherealAdonye
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by platinumsam: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
dasataj:
Congratulations to everyone who just started their careers with Pwc. Just got an invite for Assessment (technical and aptitude test) for the position of Associate Forensics. I humbly seek advice from anyone and everyone here. What am I to expect, what should I prepare for, etc.
I am in the same boat, any help?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by RayOB1: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
dasataj:

Please drop your email, would like to contact you. Got a call too.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lirasg(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
dasataj:

I also got an invite for the assessment though the mail didn't state which position it was for, I applied for several positions and got rejection mail for some of them so I can't really place which position the invite is for as well. Still wondering what sort of questions to expect.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yow17: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2017
dasataj:

RayOB1:

Hello Morachi,

Sent you an inbox mail, kindly respond if you please...

Thanks.

Hello Dasataj and RayOB1,

Please let me know if you were able to make the technical and aptitude test for pwc and what was the experience ( what sort of questions for the tech test as I am guessing it will be the usual aptitude test format)

Thank you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
yow17:

Please let me know if you were able to make the technical and aptitude test for pwc and what was the experience ( what sort of questions for the tech test as I am guessing it will be the usual aptitude test format)

Thank you

Yes you are right. It was the usual aptitude test plus technical test. They have not gotten back to me yet.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yow17: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
dasataj:

Yes you are right. It was the usual aptitude test plus technical test. They have not gotten back to me yet.

Thanks so much dasataj,

Please what was the tech test like cyber security? Networking? Or?

How long did it take for the process at their office?

Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
yow17:

Thanks so much dasataj,

Please what was the tech test like cyber security? Networking? Or?

How long did it take for the process at their office?

Thanks
tech tests bother on the role you have applied for. With the examples you have cited, I am guessing you applied to a role bothering on IT security or something of that nature. For audit or forensics, tech tests will encompass accounting, auditing, fraud etc.
I spent about 3 hours writing the tests. Be prepared to spend 3 to 4 hours on their premises.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yow17: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2017
dasataj:

tech tests bother on the role you have applied for. With the examples you have cited, I am guessing you applied to a role bothering on IT security or something of that nature. For audit or forensics, tech tests will encompass accounting, auditing, fraud etc.
I spent about 3 hours writing the tests. Be prepared to spend 3 to 4 hours on their premises.

Thanks so much dasataj. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by RayOB1: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Hello yow17,

Re: ur enquiry, Dasataj has covered it all. Tech tests ur competency for the specific role u applied and aptitude tests ur skill at problem solving, identifying patterns and relationships, speed and accuracy etc.

Apologies for the delayed response, I've had my hands full...

yow17:

Thank you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by terens: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pic are they still recruiting as at today? Pls am just asking
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
terens:
Pic are they still recruiting as at today? Pls am just asking
Go to their website and check. Recruitment goes on day in day out in all the 'dream' companies. Pwc still advertised for a number of positions including Audit associate, I think(not sure) it expired just yesterday and you asked this question yesterday. Map out companies you would like to work for and follow them on Twitter, LinkedIn, their websites, everywhere. I have a good job but I still follow companies I want to work for like my life depends on it, once they advertise and I fit their criteria, I apply one time - that is the way to go sir/ma.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yorubabhoy: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Guys any update on PWC graduate trainee 2018?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by RayOB1: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Guys...
Any luck on this process?
Has anyone heard any feedback from PWC?
For the Forensic vacancy..
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2018
RayOB1:
Guys...
Any luck on this process?
Has anyone heard any feedback from PWC?
For the Forensic vacancy..
I know four people who got regret mails and won't continue in the recruitment process. I have been waiting for my success mail since then ooo.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by RayOB1: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jesu!

When was this?

dasataj:

I know four people who got regret mails and won't continue in the recruitment process. I have been waiting for my success mail since then ooo.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dasataj: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
RayOB1:
Jesu!

When was this?

If you have not been contacted yet, then relax. You should get a success mail. Regret mails dropped since Dec 12.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by VikkyPweety: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=ustavo post=53107456]
Pls mail to me too, jemilakin@gmail.com[/quote
Pls mail me too, victoriaonome.akins@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Phewwww!!! I finally reached the end of this thread. It was a long and worthy read. Lemme go and continue studying SHL for this year's online test. May God bless my hustle!! Meanwhile Congratulations to Everyone that got in and those that didn't, the journey is not over until it is over.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Mideade: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
in need of PWC past question... Contact
richiemas123@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by folakemiotepola: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2018
niyi123:

Please guy, how long does it take after successful submission of application before you are invited for the online test

Please can I get past questions from you. Thanks.
otepolakemi@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Elizdee: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mideade:
richiemas123@gmail.com

Please I need PWC past questions. Thank you owoeyedami@yahoo.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AndreRose(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Mideade post=65456385][b]in need of PWC past question... Contact
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AndreRose(f): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yudeeaikay:
Phewwww!!! I finally reached the end of this thread. It was a long and worthy read. Lemme go and continue studying SHL for this year's online test. May God bless my hustle!! Meanwhile Congratulations to Everyone that got in and those that didn't, the journey is not over until it is over.
please can you tell me where I can get the SHL/ CEB stuff to read. I have been shortlisted for the online test. thanks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mideade:
richiemas123@gmail.com
Please can I get PWC past questions.. Kindly send it to ikeladeji@yahoo.com.. Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Toyo10: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Can sum1 help wt PWC pq
Abayomioni6@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Oleku93(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mideade:
richiemas123@gmail.com
Pls i need the past questions. josephmayowa93@gmail.com
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bunmi94: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
LaRochelle:
My job hunt journey, that begun in January, is finally over smiley.

From KPMG
To PwC
To Sahara Group
To Grant Thornton
To Cummins Inc.
To EY
To Deloitte
To Abax-OOSA
To Shell
To AOS Orwell...

To Grant Thornton, Cummins, EY and Abax-OOSA that didn't bother shortlisting me at all, I forgive you tongue.

To KPMG and Shell that dropped me after the first stage, I sight you grin.

To AOS Orwell that haven't begun shortlisting, you may like not to bother shortlisting me lipsrsealed.

To my dear Sahara that I felt the most comfortable during my three interviews... I know I flopped sha at the final interview. God bless you guys for the experience. I'm kinda glad I didn't make it 'cause it would have been difficult to choose between you and PwC, as I was already falling in love with you wink. **covers face**

To Deloitte who has been giving me hope, I salute smiley.

To my beloved PwC, thank you for this good news today, for ending my job hunt. I officially started to like you after I qualified in January kiss. My interview was two days to my POP, that was about 600km away from Lagos. I'm glad I got into you. This is where I wanted to work despite my perambulating other companies.

5B, here I come cool.

Good Afternoon LaRochelle,

Congratulations on your employment once again. I key into this wonderful testimony of yours.

Please I was shortlisted for the online test and I would like a guide from you.

kindly respond to my email I will really appreciate it.

I really need advise and guide on this process as alot depends on it. Thank you advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.