Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ridiculous Punchlines MMM Participants Used Against Non-participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ridiculous Punchlines MMM Participants Used Against Non-participants (473 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Punchlines MMM Participants Used Against Non-participants by chemystery: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Here are punchlines used by MMM participants. In fact they even compiled it in one package and sent to me during my crusades against the ponzi scheme. You can drop yours grin

MMM EXCUSES SO FAR​

​I'm a christian
Really?..Never knew MMM was for Muslims

I'm a believer​
Alright, only unbelievers are business minded then.

I'm scared
Urgh..Well, Poverty should scare you the more.

I don't get involved in ​such​ things​
Hmmmm..at least, be reasonable enough to define ​such​

​I don't do fast money!!​
Na wa oo.. I never knew there was ​slow money​.

I prefer honest ways to earn money.​
Yea, you're right, MMM tells me to lie to get paid, but ​How?​

It doesn't go with my spirit.​
Lol..I never knew people get rich by spiritual conviction.

It's a scam
Scammers will ensure your money get to their hands Sir/Ma. Someone who has no access to your money can't steal it. ​#Commonsense​

It'll crash someday.​
Relax, Even your life will crash someday. So what's your excuse to hustle since you know you'll die someday. ​Receive Sense​

CBN has warned us​
Haha..lolz..permit me to laugh please.
I never realised CBN is now your financial adviser, the same people who never cared how you got the money now suddenly cares how you spend it. ​WAKE UP​

I foresee an imminent crash.​
You aren't foreseeing anything actually, you're praying for it to crash soon before you begin to regret what's stopping u from getting an improved life. I was there before.

I don't do easy money.​
Lolz..bring your 1M and wait for 30days if you'll not collect drip before then. Then you'll know what easy money is. People, that want easy money don't like to release money to get it. ​Don't get it twisted​

​I'm not greedy.​
MMM or not, Provided you're looking for ways to add to the money you already have, YOU'RE GREEDY

I know better ways to make money.​
Shut up!! and Go do that please

Robbing Peter to pay Paul​
That business you did to get profits, who did you rob? ​Silas?​

Where's the 30% coming from?​
​Compound interest​
NOTE: if you wanna know how this applies to MMM, kindly ask me to explain to you, ​Make sure you're a smart chap to be able to connect the dots​

What if people stop coming in?​
MMM doesn't depend on numbers but dedicated participants who can perform the job of unneeded others. Simple

I prefer to play nairabet since CBN endorses that.​
1min silence for your Stupidity

What's happens to my money when it crashes?​
Oh..u mean the one that must have reaped 10-fold profits for you

I've read all about their fraud stories online​
Have you also read about their undeniable success stories in over countries?
Weigh both and tell yourself the conclusion.

I've lost money in the past on schemes like this​
You've met people who betrayed your trust in the past, but how come you didn't give up on trusting people?

#beWise

​YOU MAKE MONEY FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE MONEY​

Until you overcome the ​fear of losing money​..you're not ready to get rich..you merely relish the idea of being wealthy.
​BE WISE​ ​ACT FAST JOIN MMM TODAY!!!!!​

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Punchlines MMM Participants Used Against Non-participants by Mrdecent(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Check my signature for better tiri
Re: Ridiculous Punchlines MMM Participants Used Against Non-participants by Jafar1: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
MMM OWNER RIGHT NOW

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To A Mobile App Developer? Then Attend #empowertech For Free / 150% On Ur Investment Im 5 Days / Konga,jumia,dealdey Etc Interactive Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.