Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) (21122 Views)

Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by sammyije(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Alaye Na Naija Police Be That Oh grin

Sorry It Won't Repeat itself Again

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
ArabMopol:
I will disown any of my family member the day he/she join any of the security agency.... meanwhile the okada man looks evil

You must be a boko haram member, kidnapper or an armed robber. Which is why you fear and don't like security agents.
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
I swear...police don threaten me after i broke a traffic law and i refuse to find dem sumthng and i ws busy sayng "u knw who get the car", d policemn said, he will shout and thugs will strt beatng me. I fear oh ( alu tins). Ws in ph.
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by fergieboy: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
LilNetty:
Lol... See the guy head... Looks like Abija
Babe .. I love your moniker cheesy
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by viqSmallz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
stuffs4me:

How dumb can you be.

The policemen stopped an evil bikeman from stealing a child from his mother and you still hate the police. You must be a child kidnapper yourself and I pray the long arm of the law catches up with you and your kind.

That bike man is evil and he tried to trick the mother into coming down before speeding away with her kid. The hapless woman raised alarm that attracted the policemen who rescued the baby and gave it back to the mother.

your papa dumb..who told u what I said was in tandem with the story..your daddy once again
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
viqSmallz:

your papa dumb..who told u what I said was in tandem with the story..your daddy once again

You are just a fukking kidnapper, armed robber or a ritualist for you to be in support of a bikeman that is speeding away with an Inocent woman's child.

If not for the timely intervention of the police, the child would have been stolen away by the bikeman.

You are evil man with a heart of stone and God will continue to expose and punish you and your kind the way the wicked bike man was exposed. How do you expect the mother and the entire family of the child to be feeling if the policemen had not rescued the child from the bike man.

1 Like

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
In all sincerity why should the police men unleashed mob attack on the bike since they suspect him why not arrest him and take him to their station why hit him till he is in A coma situation

1 Like

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Just listen to yourself, because you dnt want them to extort money from you, you are now speeding with someone else child on your bike. What if an accident happen during the period what would have been the fate of the child.

In all sincerity why should the police men unleashed mob attack on the bike man since they suspect him why not arrest him and take him to their station why hit him till he is in A coma situation
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Xeedorf: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are just a fukking kidnapper, armed robber or a ritualist for you to be in support of a bikeman that is speeding away with an Inocent woman's child.

If not for the timely intervention of the police, the child would have been stolen away by the bikeman.

You are evil man with a heart of stone and God will continue to expose and punish you and your kind the way the wicked bike man was exposed. How do you expect the mother and the entire family of the child to be feeling if the policemen had not rescued the child from the bike man.

The story change!
The guy was beaten blue black on allegedly kidnapped.
But why same police officers go ahead to drop/release the guy at the general hospital without arrange him at the law court?
bcoz i witness the show on my way going to office
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by djojo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
This happens while on my way to work and I
Witnessed the scene. I saw how mob beat this man off his cloth and lying on the main road surrounded by mobs with Nigerians snapping and doing video recording but from what I overheard people saying cos it happened close to bariga market they said the guy was a kidnapper trying to kidnap two kids but right that moment something inside me told me that the guy is innocent, but I later realised that if he is part of bariga/ifako or Oworosoki bikers they would av recognised him by his okada people.
Either way truth or not Nigerians pls let us stop jungle justice cos innocent mind might fall victim. For those supporting the police I pity u, if u see where Nigeria police do harassed innocent people especially those they know that they don't know their human right or so , pray u don't fall into useless Nigeria Police trap. They will waste ur time, energy, resources, and ur money cos at the end of the day one will settle or pay bribe to be a free man

2 Likes

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Xeedorf:

The story change!
The guy was beaten blue black on allegedly kidnapped.
But why same police officers go ahead to drop/release the guy at the general hospital without arrange him at the law court?
bcoz i witness the show on my way going to office

Your level of dumbness is astounding. You must be the captain of Dundee United.

The job of the police is to ensure the lives and safety of everyone even criminals like you must be protected from a rampaging crowd.

You be correct olodo. How do you expect the police to arrange him in a court without taking him to the hospital for treatment after he has been beaten to a pulp by the crowd.

You must be one of his acompalices since you said you witnessed it. Don't worry, your own day is coming too and I hope for your sake that the police will be there to rescue you from a rampaging mob before you are lynched because you will surely be cought sooner or later by the grace of God.
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
stuffs4me:

You must be a boko haram member, kidnapper or an armed robber. Which is why you fear and don't like security agents.

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by prettyjenny123(f): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
I bet u guys don't know what u re saying here cos if u do, u won't blame the motorcyclists.....the man is innocent just that he wanted to avoid the police men that was y he had to drive speed with his bic......
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by k9ine(m): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2017
FellepHq:
If you have your papers intact, have your drivers license and every other operational tool, why will you flee on siting the police.
They've not even asked you for anything.

Now you want us to sympathize with you.

Ignorance is not bliss

No you are not right. When those police mount roger point they dont care if your papers are complete. All they care is you give them their roger if you like have a human head in your booth, they are not concerned about checking.
It's commercial drivers that suffer this kind of case. Bus drivers, bike and keke riders.
If you don jam police wey dey on roger work you no go talk like this. Dem ready to delay you for hours.
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Emassive(m): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Obviously true @Ilaje bus stop. I pity these bike guys
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Prettyenit18(f): 3:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Are you sure you were not trying to steal the baby
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by sunnymighty(m): 5:58am On Jan 21, 2017
FellepHq:
If you have your papers intact, have your drivers license and every other operational tool, why will you flee on siting the police.

Ignorance is not bliss

SMH, Pray U dnt fall victim of their antics.
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by sunnymighty(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

How dumb can you be.

The policemen stopped an evil bikeman from stealing a child from his mother and you still hate the police. You must be a child kidnapper yourself and I pray the long arm of the law catches up with you and your kind.

That bike man is evil and he tried to trick the mother into coming down before speeding away with her kid. The hapless woman raised alarm that attracted the policemen who rescued the baby and gave it back to the mother.

Did U read the story at all?
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Onogiede(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2017
FellepHq:

Ignorance is not bliss
police child spotted,..u better ask ur dad to chaange his useless titties
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2017
sunnymighty:

Did U read the story at all?

Go back and read the story again. This time slowly so that you would understand.

The bikeman was carrying a woman and her child to a place before the bikeman tricked the woman into coming down from the bike and tried to steal her child by speeding away with the child on his bike. The woman screamed and raised the alarm that attracted the police men and other people who rescued the child for the mother. The crowed now beat up the kidnapper (bikeman) to a pulp. The policemen even saved the bikeman from the rampaging mob from being lynched and even took him to hospital.

The kidnapper disguised as an okada rider should thank the policemen for rescuing him from a mob that could have easily lynched him.

Criminals who disguised okada men have been known to perpetrate evil such as armed robbery, kidnapping, hired assassination, etc. Even bokoharam have been known to disguise as okada riders only to blow up Inocent people.
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Atk1nson(m): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2017
FellepHq:

I
gnorance is not bliss

NPF in Bariga are like a militia group, I've noticed the way they harass bikers because they know they know most of them have no recourse.

The Nigeria government needs to establish an independent watvhdog to chck the activities of the police
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by Barigaboy(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Their is nothing that would happen in Bariga that I wouldn't have details about. I heard about this matter. What I heard was that a bike man wanted to kidnap a child n was captured. Base on what have read here. Those police are from CMS Grammar school n they don't wear Uniform. This matter would have happened at Odun Street close to Ilaje bus Stop. That is how they do. If u don't give them money, the day d bike man enters their trap they would use him to make soap. I know that bike man he isn't a strange person. So he wouldn't commit d act. We have a lot of tout chasing themself with cutlasses almost every week nothing is done to that. Where they stand collecting bribe the end of it is a danger Zone for people going to work early morning. Nothing is done to that. All they know is bribe. If u report an armed robber after collecting money they would be the one to beg u to forget d case n also give the criminal n his family your address. Their anti robbery r trying
Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by talk2saintify(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

yhu are a dis grace

1 Like

Re: Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2017
talk2saintify:

yhu are a dis grace

What is this kidnaper and ritualist yapping about.

Stoopeed eediot.
I can see you are pained because your fellow kidnapper was cought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) / Mohammed Lawan Fugu Murdered In Maiduguri, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.