Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. (39626 Views)

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Mavereek(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wow, all you guys who sleep around. Beware!!! Some are possessed.
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by 1Sharon(f): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
What is egbe?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Oluwaseun334: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2017
They're angry with you, that's the best explanation I can offer
And to those folks saying there's nothing like marine influence, I just pray u don't experience it someday

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Oluwaseun334: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2017
1Sharon:
What is egbe?
Its a peer group
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Deo1986(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
Hey, your situation is not an isolated one. There are answers! As far as you have an open mind and you believe the spiritual controls the phisical, the you are great and powerful it just call for self realisation. Send me your email address and we will talk. Pay no heed to scorners, doubters and deluded christians.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oluwaseun334:

Its a peer group

what kind of peer group?
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Chinyeresandra(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Deo1986:
Hey, your situation is not an isolated one. There are answers! As far as you have an open mind and you believe the spiritual controls the phisical, the you are great and powerful it just call for self realisation. Send me your email address and we will talk. Pay no heed to scorners, doubters and deluded christians.
Hello I just tried to send you a mail
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Deo1986(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chinyeresandra:
Hello I just tried to send you a mail
i saw your attemp to send a mail but couldn't access it. Here is my email address: ndtc2006@gmail.com. Send it the conventional way as nairaland's method is not decipherable.
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Bennydicta1308(f): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please I need help about this whole Egbe issue of a thing... if someone knows or have an idea.. please kindly help me... things are getting unbearable for me...
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by bigjackass: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chinyeresandra:
Sometimes last year,I met somebody who told me that I have egbe and I'm an omo omi.He said that I had to appease my egbe so as to gain favour from them.He told me that I'm the Olori(Queen)in my group.Initially,I was scared and didn't believe him until he started telling me random things about myself.To cut the story short,I did what the egbe expected but I've not really seen any changes.Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?
Cc:Lalasticlala.Please help me push to front page so that I can get answers.Thanks in advance.
gofuckyourself what is your view concerning this egbe or marine spirit issue?
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chinyeresandra:
Sometimes last year,I met somebody who told me that I have egbe and I'm an omo omi.He said that I had to appease my egbe so as to gain favour from them.He told me that I'm the Olori(Queen)in my group.Initially,I was scared and didn't believe him until he started telling me random things about myself.To cut the story short,I did what the egbe expected but I've not really seen any changes.Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?
Cc:Lalasticlala.Please help me push to front page so that I can get answers.Thanks in advance.
Una Go Kill Sombori With Lafta. Na Which One Be Egbe Again?

Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by ENIOLORUNDALOVE: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please can I get this link
Re: I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Chinyeresandra:
OP, how far? Did you get you get the Egbe thing going for you since 2017? Are you now happily married and enjoy favor every which way you turn? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.