Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

As Yahaya Jammey Finally Agrees To Step Down, Read My Prayer For Nairalanders - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Yahaya Jammey Finally Agrees To Step Down, Read My Prayer For Nairalanders (377 Views)

Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Yahaya Jammey Finally Agrees To Step Down, Read My Prayer For Nairalanders by nickxtra(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
As Ex Gambia President, Jammey finally accepts to step down and write an agreement to that effect; and also to recognize the new President, under the heavy pressure of international community and the Eowas military might, it is my prayer for all Nairalanders that "MAY YOUR ENEMIES" NEVER BE STRONGER THAN YOU, like the ones that have cowed President Jammey in giving up in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: As Yahaya Jammey Finally Agrees To Step Down, Read My Prayer For Nairalanders by modelsms(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
finally. wen will biafra...

(1) (Reply)

Us President Nominees Sent To The Senate. / Jammeh: Sonko Gambian Ex-minister Seeks Swiss Asylum / US Presidency:immigration Advocates Denounce DHS Plan To Implement Trump Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.