Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nairalander Needs Your Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Needs Your Advice. (526 Views)

Nigerian Oscar Award: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote. / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice / A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Needs Your Advice. by dessz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have a grudge recently with my neighbour,I need your advice. it started one evening, my mom sent me to buy something from their store indomie to be exact. I was told to buy two super pack indomie's. when I got there I found out they didn't have any super pack so I used common sense and took that one that is smaller than super pack I tuk three of those and left.I gave my mom and she agreed on my choice my sister then came and said it would have being better I got hungry man sachet.my mom agreed and I went back to meet them to change my choice to my suprise they refused saying I have already chosen they won't take it back but I normally change stuff in their hands and there was no probz.so I went back told my mom their reply. my mom with her hot temper went to meet them and asked them y. the neighbour started shouting "which kind tin b dis,na so so return una dey do na so ur son(me) go buy bread he go come return am and say e too strong .wetin!! na so yesterday he come buy mineral he cari Pepsi later he say e want mirinda.anytin una buy una must return.". I was like "WTF" DAT never hppnd am I a kid DAT will go to the fridge select a drink and come back to return it dats freaking retarded and the bloody lie was that mirinda. I hate mirinda y will I buy it.she embarrassed us badly so I decided to never set foot in that store.fellow bros and ladies was I childish or was I correct in my decision.
Re: Nairalander Needs Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just eat your indomie, drink water and go to bed.

Dem be bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Needs Your Advice. by dessz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Just eat your indomie, drink water and go to bed.

Dem be bad belle people
lol after devil na u oh grin
Re: Nairalander Needs Your Advice. by LessNoise: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
OP how old are u This forum needs cleansing... OP u no well ooo Go get yourself a diary!!!
Re: Nairalander Needs Your Advice. by dessz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
LessNoise:
OP how old are u This forum needs cleansing... OP u no well ooo Go get yourself a diary!!!
am 17, a diary is too expensive let me send u my account number send me money I will get a diary. grin

(1) (Reply)

Dilapidated Enugu-awka-onisha Road Wears A New Look: Buhari Is Working ( Photos) / The Deepweb/darkweb Users Forum. / No Need For Panic Buying Of Fuel, NNPC Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.