Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? (15698 Views)

Do You Know Anything About Naira Survey( A Survey Company In Nigeria)? / Please,who Know Anything About Dcmnetwork Affiliate Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by nochman(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2017
Doublecash.me is a complete scam,i also paid 10k and got locked out since 1month now so my money is lost,i have written feed back more 100time and no feed back pls be warned,step out of that useless ponzi site and stop promoting it,spread and help someone.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by helizeh2002(f): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2017
@Nocman, 1 month? So who are those receiving payment now? Blood of Jesus save me from doom
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by groundnutoil(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
helizeh2002:
I am the most affected. I and my household got wind of the fact that turn-around time was 24hrs and decided to invest N240,000 in 24 different accounts. The site wasnt having issues then (Tuesday 17//1/17) and all accounts were confirmed and listed. As we speak, only the first two accounts can be logged into and none of them have been paid. Greed? Maybe? May God have mercy on us. But how can we recover our money. No valid communication channel on the site.
sorry miss
its gone move on
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by ayopleasant(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Vomm post=53081076]Paired to receive or to pay?
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Shininstar30(f): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doublecash, I provided help on the 23rd of Jan 2017 and my payment was confirmed, and I was listed but uptill now nobody have been paired to pay me. Is it a scam. Somebody pls help me. Its two weeks now, I having been sending series of feedback but no response.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by eraly(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shininstar30:
Doublecash, I provided help on the 23rd of Jan 2017 and my payment was confirmed, and I was listed but uptill now nobody have been paired to pay me. Is it a scam. Somebody pls help me. Its two weeks now, I having been sending series of feedback but no response.

Madam, pls move on. All na scam.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Shininstar30(f): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
If they are back why haven't I been match to receive payment. I made payment 23rd of January , I was confirmed and listed but uptil now my money is still hanging
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by victoria21000(f): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
changing lives online dot net is the bomb, one hundred percentage in three to four days without referrals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hey guys / To Build Another House Or Invest In Business / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.