Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks (64580 Views)

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / Anti-trump Protesters March Half-nak£d To Demonstrate In Front Of Trump Towers - (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Mijioyime1: 1:57am On Jan 21, 2017
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 48hours

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by 2tek: 2:59am On Jan 21, 2017
henrydadon:
this is a very shameful act..

they fail to have their voice heard on the election night

they fail to have any effect on the electoral college

what make them think their demonstrations is going to have any effect now that he is finally president

i dont like trump my self..but atleast give the man a chance..

but wait imagine MMM members want to voice out their frustration who and where are they going to go to..chai..?

Hahaha. Any MMM participant that wants to complain can call MMM CUSTOMEE CARE: 018887960
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by nijanigga: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Trump has come to stay till 2021 or beyond so, they should deal with it..
can you spot an ipob? I just spotted one.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by nonsoanyadike: 3:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Trump s staying no matter what s going on

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by oweman: 3:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Those deranged protesters are very likely include Nigerian criminals who are beginning to sensing thier last days stay in the US .
Meanwhile niger delta militants must certainly make a sizeable percentage of the protesters with thier brother biafrogs who foolishly are doing same in port Harcourt nigeria .

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by mr1759: 3:57am On Jan 21, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
NO muslim go smell embassy of AMERICA grin

I imagine el- rufai at us embassy
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by louqas: 4:01am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Anti-Trump Protesters Vandalises Cars And Banks and nobody was shot dead. Remember,

They were protesting against the POTUS and destroying properties nobody was shot dead, but Our Almighty COAS opened fire on Shi'ites because they blocked his way. Also remember that, Nigeria's security agents has been killing unarmed IPOB protesters only God knows when.

I can't stop without quoting Fayose:

Those Who Voted In Beast Will End Up In Its Belly- Fayose 2016

Do you think protesters would have been able to go near POTUS? Or the US army chief........ have you ever seen anywhere riffraffs will block the road of any army chief?
and even start attacking him first.
Use your brains to make comments not your anus. What the Shiites did was courting trouble which they got a full dose of. If that's the way to practice freedom ala Iranian way then we don't want that type of freedom here ....... you and I should denounce what the Shiites did to the army chief (I do not condemn shiites they are free to believe whatever they wish)
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by HRich(m): 4:20am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Trump has come to stay till 2021 or beyond so, they should deal with it..
Just like you're dealing with Buhari's stay
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by ilems(m): 4:26am On Jan 21, 2017
American citizens seriously need to keep their prestige.Atleast not all of us wanted Buhari,yet we accepted him as our leader.They have to embrace the leader.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Lewandoski20(m): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2017
People were smashing and destroying things in America.... Yet not one protester was shot at by the American Security Agencies.... While our overzealous and poorly trained security agents were busy killing and maiming innocent people on a solidarity march for Trumps Inauguration... The same Trump Mr Buhari donated $500M against... The gods are waiting for y'all!
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by yahussaini(m): 5:23am On Jan 21, 2017
It is Well with them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Sibrah:
citizens with different history.
Just a very simple question & you're running from pillar to post. Don't boarder answering again, coz I know the stiff u are made of cool cool
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by haryomikun(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2017
TeamSimple:
If this same thing had happen somewhere in Nigeria,our people would have blamed it on religion and illiteracy.

Are these people also illiterate and extremists?
Never underestimate the mind of humans.
In Nigeria, people that do this are illiterate and extremists, yes
In america, people that do this are plain dumb.

Trump's gonna be there for a very long time. All the vandalising can't do Jack
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by HonabFaj(m): 5:38am On Jan 21, 2017
These people should be election is over
It's official Trump is the president

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by 2shur: 5:38am On Jan 21, 2017
and we go dey say na agonjas do omota .agberoism.
whitey and blackey for yankey..na dem thug pass.
ppl wey geh access to guns.
nawa o
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Tedassie(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
Smh!

They should better accept that he's their President at least for the next 4 years.
Yeah,assuming congress doesn't impeach him before he rounds up his tenure!
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2017
greenpasture:

These are Anarchists. You can see their symbol on the defaced police car. Google works. These are not Hilary supporters. They basically hate big business and the super rich. They believe there is was plan to the rich to keep the poor under. They probably hate Trump because he is a billionaire who doesn't pay tax.

The title is not clear or informative.

1 like and a bottle of non-alcoholic Orijin
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by JohnsonOlanre: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Trump should ban and kick out the useless musleems. God punish Mohammed (Piss be upon him)

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by JohnsonOlanre: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2017
mcee1:
U dis guy again with ur thoughtless brain. FYI, Trump is only after radical/ terrorist which every sane person will be happy if Trump can deal with them. mtchewww

E pain your muslim skull gan. No America for you ragheaded muslims anti-Biafrans/anti-Trump.

You stay back here and lick the balls of your lanky dullard fulani master. grin

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by VickyRotex(f): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Tedassie:

Yeah,assuming congress doesn't impeach him before he rounds up his tenure!

Well, Let's see!
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Sibrah: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Just a very simple question & you're running from pillar to post. Don't boarder answering again, coz I know the stiff u are made of cool cool
I answered ur question already. They are citizens with different histories. Shites are known for their violent behaviour unlike an unidentified group of thugs in US.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by TeamSimple(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

we are going to veto JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL grin i can bet with your name u cant smell the embassy wink ..... GOD BLESS JEWS
Do you know me? Please stop acting like a kid. Not everyone that visit nairaland is having their life rough.

Well I am a muslim,in nigeria but my US visa doesn't expire till after 2yrs.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by TeamSimple(m): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

we are going to veto JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL grin i can bet with your name u cant smell the embassy wink ..... GOD BLESS JEWS
The same Jews wey hang 'christ'?
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Sibrah: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Mijioyime1:
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 48hours

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.
Stop promoting fraud. . .
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by George2016(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2017
ademidedavid:
Some pple will blame buhari and afonjas now........

They are to be blame.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by George2016(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2017
These guys should better control them self because Trump is not k like other president. He can start arresting them from office day one.

If this should happen I hope nobody will blame Trump.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by abusurv(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Does the IPOB voted the beast?

Those Who Voted In Beast Will End Up In Its Belly- Fayose 2016[/quote]
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Kelly2713(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2017
hmmm, i av nothing to say

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Vatsyayana: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Anti-Trump Protesters Vandalises Cars And Banks and nobody was shot dead. Remember,

They were protesting against the POTUS and destroying properties nobody was shot dead, but Our Almighty COAS opened fire on Shi'ites because they blocked his way. Also remember that, Nigeria's security agents has been killing unarmed IPOB protesters only God knows when.

Those Who Voted In Beast Will End Up In Its Belly- Fayose 2016

You're very wrong!
The COAS was under fear of imminent danger or possibly death! His convoy was attacked by heavily armed extremists!
All rules of engagement was carefully followed and upon exhaustion of dialogue & persuasion maximum force was used!
The Shiites were suicidal & they got what they deserve! Geskia!

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Vatsyayana:

You're very wrong!
The COAS was under fear of imminent danger or possibly death! His convoy was attacked by heavily armed extremists!
All rules of engagement was carefully followed and upon exhaustion of dialogue & persuasion maximum force was used!
The Shiites were suicidal & they got what they deserve! Geskia!
heavily armed?? heavily armed and not one soldier was wounded? I stopped praying for Nigeria to get better when I realised how deceitful, hypocritical and wicked the inhabitants are...you sir, are a very wicked person and a liar..

Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics