Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Programmer For Partnership - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmer For Partnership (1499 Views)

Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... / I Need A Mobile Game/app Developer For Partnership / I Need A Programmer For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer For Partnership by eltalentino(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am in need of a programmer to bring my ideas to live. I am looking forward to working with someone who can see the big picture and together come up with something great.

Note: if you need immediate gratification, please don't bother reaching me.

Thanks
Re: Programmer For Partnership by SeunLanLege(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
eltalentino:
I am in need of a programmer to bring my ideas to live. I am looking forward to working with someone who can see the big picture and together come up with something great.

Thanks

You might as well say you require the services of a bricklayer without the intention to pay.

Honestly what is wrong with nigerians these days?

2 Likes

Re: Programmer For Partnership by D34lw4p(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2017
SeunLanLege:

You might as well say you require the services of a bricklayer without the intention to pay.

Brother, the matter tire me.
Re: Programmer For Partnership by eltalentino(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
SeunLanLege:

oh well, guess you didn't read what I stated out there. safe
Re: Programmer For Partnership by talk2hb1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
eltalentino:

Thanks
Xplain that point, well you might get one. But you wont be lucky enough to get a competent one undecided
Re: Programmer For Partnership by 4dor: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
eltalentino:

Thanks

In tech, you can only bring two things to the table Money or Knowledge. Which one do you have?

Ideas are a dime a dozen, they have zero value, execution is what gives it life.

1 Like

Re: Programmer For Partnership by Addy66762: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Obviously he/her has an idea but no programming skills to implement the idea, but if able to find a programmer that is willing to go into business with him/her by offering equity share of the company that should work. Guys please don't be too quick to crucify the chap
Re: Programmer For Partnership by excanny: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Addy66762:
Obviously he/her has an idea but no programming skills to implement the idea, but if able to find a programmer that is willing to go into business with him/her by offering equity share of the company that should work. Guys please don't be too quick to crucify the chap

And the programmer provides knowledge and still funds it. grin

It seems you don't know time wasters like these. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Programmer For Partnership by cbrass(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
excanny:

And the programmer provides knowledge and still funds it. grin

It seems you don't know time wasters like these. grin grin grin grin grin grin

have done stuffs like that in the past, its frustrating...he will only get a newbie or a rookie angry
Re: Programmer For Partnership by olamil34(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
so in your mind programmers don't have ideas they want to implement themselves

so they learnt programming for you abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course / How 2 Generate Bulksms Service And Meaning Of (api). / Sales And Invoicing Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.