Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... (1488 Views)

IOS Mobile App Developer Wanted / I Need A Mobile Game/app Developer For Partnership / I Need A Programmer For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kindly post your portfolio here.

You get to partner with a Limited Liability Company, you get Vested Shares... instead of being paid.

If you're interested drop your email address.

Thanks.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by vick4eva: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
victorukafor@gmail.com
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by makavele: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2019
Enough of this partnership thingy !!! It's becoming annoying.

People looking for free labor in the name of partnership. it sucks.

If you are floating an LLC, then you should know that programmers have to be paid . .

Add it to your budget; goddamit

Did you do a partnership with whomsoever owns the office space? Or any partnership with whomsoever sold the office equipment?

But now you are looking for someone to write codes for free.

9 Likes

Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by Millz404(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Partnership aka free labour

2 Likes

Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2019
makavele:

If you are floating an LLC, then you should know that programmers have to be paid . .

Did you do a partnership with whomsoever owns the office space? Or any partnership with whomsoever sold the office equipment?

If it doesn't work with you just move on bro.

What the company wants is more than paying, it's better a developer becomes part of the success than get paid.

If you have lots of paid developments, it won't hurt having shares in one.

Don't discourage those who are interested please.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Millz404:

Not free when the proceeds begin to show. The problem with Nigerians is that you don't have the patience of nurturing an idea to growth - always to in a hurry to make money.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2019
vick4eva:
victorukafor@gmail.com

I'll reach you.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by makavele: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

If it doesn't work with you just move on bro.

What the company wants is more than paying, it's better a developer becomes part of the success than get paid.

If you have lots of paid developments, it won't hurt having shares in one.

Don't discourage those who are interested please.

I am not discouraging anybody; after all I am not holding a gun to anyone's temple . . I am only saying;
any seasoned programmer worth his salt; will not take up your offer. So if you are like to get any offers; they will be from script kiddies; rookies.
You need to beware; that one is already enough to be worried about. Because you will end up spending twice (to keep up with incompetent programmers + maintaining a poorly designed infrastructure); than if you had raised some money and gone all out.
Secondly; there needs to be some serious level of business presentation; statistics and data to prove the LLC will not fail. Take note that; no business makes profit instanta. Amazon was founded in 1994; first profit was made in 2001. Ask me how many programmers will wait that long today; with the current global index as regards ( housing, feeding, clothing, rent, health, education) costs.
Now believe me there are people who will wait that much even longer, even me I can . . But it must be backed by solid proof; a solid idea.
And what I see on Nairaland everyday is recycled trash; and how do you know them. They tell you that you will own a part of the company.
That's the breaker, right there.
If a programmer is worth #350,000 and you need him for a startup; You should at least pay him #175,000 then you can consider share/stock options
not asking for codes with his expertise with zero payment and a hope for "future" shares; that may never materialize.
You got it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by makavele: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Millz404:

Honestly, you know what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2019
makavele:

I am not discouraging anybody; after all I am not holding a gun to anyone's temple . . I am only saying;
any seasoned programmer worth his salt; will not take up your offer. So if you are like to get any offers; they will be from script kiddies; rookies.
You need to beware; that one is already enough to be worried about. Because you will end up spending twice (to keep up with incompetent programmers + maintaining a poorly designed infrastructure); than if you had raised some money and gone all out.
Secondly; there needs to be some serious level of business presentation; statistics and data to prove the LLC will not fail. Take note that; no business makes profit instanta. Amazon was founded in 1994; first profit was made in 2001. Ask me how many programmers will wait that long today; with the current global index as regards ( housing, feeding, clothing, rent, health, education) costs.
Now believe me there are people who will wait that much even longer, even me I can . . But it must be backed by solid proof; a solid idea.
And what I see on Nairaland everyday is recycled trash; and how do you know them. They tell you that you will own a part of the company.
If a programmer is worth #350,000 and you need him for a startup; You should at least pay him #175,000 then you can consider share/stock options
not asking for codes with his expertise with zero payment and a hope for "future" shares; that may never materialize.
You got it?

Are you a developer, send me your email address and we can discuss.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by makavele: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Are you a developer, send me your email address and we can discuss.

Sent you an email
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
makavele:

Sent you an email

Oh sorry, I replied you ever since.

I'm waiting for a response.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by Olalekank(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Not free when the proceeds begin to show. The problem with Nigerians is that you don't have the patience of nurturing an idea to growth - always to in a hurry to make money.
How will the programmer eat?

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates were still in college when they founded these stuffs. Their parents were still giving them money to eat and they had the parents support.

You don't expect a graduate who's catering for a family to be doing work for free, without getting income. Shares do not amount to cash... 50% of a company worth 1m is 500k. That'd not be sustainable...

2 Likes

Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olalekank:

How will the programmer eat?

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates were still in college when they founded these stuffs. Their parents were still giving them money to eat and they had the parents support.

You don't expect a graduate who's catering for a family to be doing work for free, without getting income. Shares do not amount to cash... 50% of a company worth 1m is 500k. That'd not be sustainable...

Thanks
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by micodon(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Kindly post your portfolio here.

You get to partner with a Limited Liability Company, you get Vested Shares... instead of being paid.

If you're interested drop your email address.

Thanks.

No seasoned developer will take you up on this offer. Wanna be serious? Include the options of getting paid or getting shares.

If you don't have the funds to float a project, go find some instead of trying to trick kiddies into working for free

2 Likes

Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2019
micodon:

No seasoned developer will take you up on this offer. Wanna be serious? Include the options of getting paid or getting shares.

If you don't have the funds to float a project, go find some instead of trying to trick kiddies into working for free

Thanks.

If your portfolio is good enough, bring it on. If your terms doesn't works for us, we'll consider you.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 28, 2019
makavele:

Sent you an email
This show of clown
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by Lawan12: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Please I am interested to Apply
For the job lawanshehuadam44@gmail.com
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by seunoni34(m): 2:35am On Apr 29, 2019
makavele:

You got it?

Spot on.

One thing developers should know is that, we are the life of any project/idea. So we should never settle for any "shares" or whatever "future gains" from a startup project from the inception. What is even the probability that someone who cannot give you money today but expects you to work for free will give you when the money comes? We all know how money changes people.

Just as you earlier said, only script kiddies or amateurs will opt for this partnership stuff. Serious developers are too busy with paid stuff than to settle for less. And what these script kiddies don't know is, by the time the product goes live and the ideaman starts getting good money, he will hire good/experienced developers and kick them out of the business! God help them if the "partnership" contract isn't legally binding enough grin grin

For the idea/businessman, An idea that you cannot execute does not exist! You can only make money from an idea that you've materialized not with mouth.
And to make money you have to SPEND MONEY!!

Link up with microfinance banks, VC's or Angel investors and get some funding so you can hire good developers and get your technical infrastructures right from start. Getting cheap labor now might cost you a lot to scale when the product userbase starts expanding. Good luck
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2019
makavele:

Partnership is more like an investment. It is usually one of the first processes in project development.
First is to take a look at op project to see if it is worth your time and effort. You can then partner with him if you find it unique, viable, & with great use case. This is how many great companies were built.

Startups always look for partners or investors to spread risk, bring in more ideas, speed up the project and increase funding.
Re: Seasoned Full Stack App Developer Wanted For Partnership... by daisy1(f): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
VACANCY FOR A FULL STACK DEVELOPER FOR IOS AND ANDROID Apps and Website

As a Fullstack engineer in our team, you are responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining products especially ios and android apps and websites from end to end. You will be responsible for making our UI/Ux element interactive, building secure and scalable applications from front-end end to back-end. You are expected to understand working with rough sketches, be naturally creative and open to learning.

Technology requirement: HTML, CSS, Javascript, NodeJS, PHP, React Native, NextJs

Pay is competitive and candidate must reside in Lagos Nigeria.

Please send CV and links to previous work done to

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Whatsapp Account Without Touching Someone’s Phone / Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives / Anyone Working With Sap In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.