Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now (3740 Views)

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / These Are 9 Of The Worst Scandals In Auto Industry History / 14 Companies That Control The Auto Industry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by nickxtra(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eastern Vehicle Assembling Ltd, usually known under its abbreviation as EVAL, is a Nigerian luxury vehicle and engine manufacturing company founded in 2016. Headquartered in Enugu state, Nigeria. EVAL owns mini cars and produces motorcars such as EVAL MUNA, EVAL GA-90, EVAL CBILL(main jeep), EVAL CM-55 and so much more. It is one of the best-selling luxury automakers in Nigeria.

There is no dispute that EVAL has set the standard among others. EVAL is taking an already-great idea and bringing it closer to home. The best of Nigerian made cars! – EVAL MUNA 1.5 TAT carrying 3G real-time intelligent decision system, Integrated entertainment, information, driving, life application. Ultra high-definition, touch digital screen, & high definition perfect picture.

It that about 750 new jobs would have been created between now and August next year when the Chinese firm, Hawtai, which is the technical partner, rolls out fully the Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) to be assembled at the Eastern Vehicle Assembling Limited (EVAL) in Enugu.

Please, let's join hands to buy made in Nigeria products. It will you, us and the country at large.

We must not forget that the Chinese and Koreans Auto makers started like this and their people kept patronizing regardless of the shortcomings inherent the vehicles, but today, their brands, such as Kia and Hyundai, etc are the most patronized new branded vehicles in Nigeria. This is because overtime, they kept correcting themselves, improving on any deficient aspect of their effort, but today, they have almost got it right. Buy made in Nigeria vehicles, Buy EVAL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by nickxtra(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
More pictures

1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by decatalyst(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow!

Really cool design. Thumbs up

Op, when can "we" come for a test drive? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sweet!

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by DEXTROVERT: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Great
Car
How
Much
Is
It

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Kjnwancaro: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
1.5 L for an SUV?. These people really understand Nigerians, always want the best with little or no money. Dashboard looks boring tho

5 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by nickxtra(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
More pictures

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Very cool.
Haven't heard of EVAL before

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by nickxtra(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
In-factory pic

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by redcliff: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Looks nice

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by dhardline(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow. This is really nice.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by oscillation55(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Waoooow! Impressive. Op please reveal the price, I think I like the concept

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by ogtavia(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2017
this looks like a fusion of Kia + Hyundai...

4 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by belloay(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
How come they don't have a website?
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by nurey(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2017
The suv is nice but I hope it won't go down like innoson because this actually the first time am hearing of this coy. I hope they can be aggressive as GAC because I believe that car company HR is doing a great work and their presence are available on road
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by sultaan(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2017
I wonder how the body trim could be slanted in opposite direction for the finished and unfinished products.

All these fake manufacturing stories popping up every day gives me a reason to think the country won't get out of this mess for a while because we'll rather believe the lie we telling ourselves than face the fact

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
lalasticala this car is Nigerian made u gotta love that cheesy !
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by sultaan(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
The factory pic started showing up on these fake Nigerian news sites around dec 7 2016 but the original is from Reuters in 2015.

These e-rats are the one messing up the whole neigborhood

http://pulse.com.gh/finance/in-south-africa-q2-current-account-deficit-narrows-to-3-1-pct-id4169300.html
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by ibbkiddsx: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Op how much is the SUV
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by b3llo(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2017
This is great news coming from the land of the rising sun. Let's all support them by buying and patronizing them. God bless Nigerians and God bless Nigeria.
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Originalsly: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2017
1500cc engine in a SUV...it must be turbo charged ... unless it would be used to carry balloons.
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by symbianDON(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
1.5l engine for an SUV?? these Chinese never cease to amuse one

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by laudate: 4:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
1.5 L for an SUV?. These people really understand Nigerians, always want the best with little or no money. Dashboard looks boring tho

The car looks like a Hyundai Tucson. Abi, na my eye?? shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by billy187(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Factory pictures are of a completly different car: Please come again @OP

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by nickxtra(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
oscillation55:
Waoooow! Impressive. Op please reveal the price, I think I like the concept
I will, shortly
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Been hearing of EVAL, first time wey I go see their pinshure sha. Looks nice........... But e use style resemble Hyundai cretta

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Readonee35L(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
symbianDON:
1.5l engine for an SUV?? these Chinese never cease to amuse one
Originalsly:
1500cc engine in a SUV...it must be turbo charged ... unless it would be used to carry balloons.
Kjnwancaro:
As clearly stated in the Pic it's a 1.5Turbo charged engine. And it depends on the configuration. That car can make an output of up to 200 horse power.
For example : The new Sonata's have a 2.0 Turbo engine pushing over 300hp.

Gone are the days manufacturers put big engine in cars . Unless it's designed to have more torque then you can have a v6 or v8.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Readonee35L(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
Nigerians always finding faults in their own things.
Compare this car to corolla dashboard 2013 below and tell me which is boring.
That dashboard is decent for that ride

3 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by Kjnwancaro: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Readonee35L:

Nigerians always finding faults in their own things.
Compare this car to corolla dashboard 2013 below and tell me which is boring.
That dashboard is decent for that ride

Hey patriotic Nigerian , where in my post does it suggest I was against 1.5l for SUV? Why did you have to compare dashboard with already boring corolla?
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by ironheart(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
I hope i wouldn't hear 5melon becaus na dollar matter?
Re: See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now by talk2cj08(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Op pls review the price and again we need their website

(1) (Reply)

Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications / Radial Engines / When The Real Police Bike Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.