Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile (21787 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / See The 3D Printed Electric Vehicle That Has Only 57 Parts / See The Futuristic Mobile Food Truck Requires Less Human Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by AutoReportNG: 4:40am On Jul 17, 2018
RMNGVN Bugatti 100M is a futuristic concept vehicle inspired by Bugatti Mix. Even though there’s no description whatsoever, it is clearly to see the resemblance from the C-shaped line to the color chosen. This is like Batmobile version of Bugatti Mix model.

Designed by Romain Gauvin, a senior designer at PSA Peugeot-Citroen, RMNGVN Bugatti 100M concept vehicle is an all-electric vehicle. The battery along with its main CPU are located under the driver’ seat with a charging port on the front right. It features a holographic rear view monitor that displays anything captured by the two cameras on both sides of the body. There’s cool, thin light on the rear that makes this vehicle looks even more futuristic.

Below are some of the pictures which are released

Source
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/see-futuristic-bugatti-concept-vehicle.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by AutoReportNG: 4:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice design...
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by SenorFax(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2018
A bike, or a car?
If it's either, am confused because I've been imagining a way to either enter or mount it, still confused.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Alejoc(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Selfish concept wink

No boot, passenger seat only one person to flenjo [size=8pt][/size] shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by abdeiz(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Only a concept, it would hardly make it into production.

Yet some people will still remove money to buy this ugly thing....Earthlings sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2018
This is crazy!
A four wheel motorcycle with a completely enclosed cabin? So a car then; not a motorcycle. How do you get your knee down in this thing? Nice conceptual Syd Mead type look but completely misses the point about motorcycling.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Kingsleychris1: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2018
This is an upgraded powerbike..
How person wan enter this powerbike wey get steering, clutch, accelerator and brake..
This powerbike should just be to beautify your compound shikena..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by lonelydora: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2018
All these concept cars sef
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm back after a month ban

7 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by MrImole: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Did a time traveler bring this?

2 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by asawanathegreat(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Good innovation
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I'm back after a month ban
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Welcome back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by flames01: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Dino Melaye wee buy it

3 Likes

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Ilekeh(f): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Why not spend money on something more profitable?

What am I saying, no one on this thread can afford it anyway undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Oceannaagent: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2018
cool ride
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by MrImole: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
O ye nairaland, see how low ye have come
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by calddon(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians, world best lovers n buyers of expensive cars.. over 2 u
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by BeatzbyMazi(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
This one wey resemble bike,, na jst small wall wey u go jam u go fynd ursef for Judgement day....
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by MrImole: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

What's wrong with you people?
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by neweraomo: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Looks More like a bike
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by lenghtinny(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by hemsquare(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Una don mad!
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by geo4c: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Science all the way
Meanwhile chk my signature
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Mikeross62: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
futuristic ke,this one na bike oo
or better still futuristic bike

Yuan payment to China
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2018
What kinda fvckery is this? You want Dangote trailer & MRS tanker to crush my enemies on Ikorodu road?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by LazyNairalander(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2018
fada lawd. This is really cool. I love her.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by Rebuke: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Don't be so sure madam.

Seems yhu are yet to grasp what nairaland really is and the kinda people it hosts daily.

Speaking for myself, I can't afford this at least, as I am typing now. And even if I can tomrw, I dare nt waste my hard earned cash dat thin...Runs out of thread.
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by skales67(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2018
In the next 10 years to come, almost all cars produced will run on green energy and become fueless.

But one illiterate dullard is spending millions of $$$ digging for crude oil which will soon be worthless in the Chad Basin.
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by yommysteel: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:
RMNGVN Bugatti 100M is a futuristic concept vehicle inspired by Bugatti Mix. Even though there’s no description whatsoever, it is clearly to see the resemblance from the C-shaped line to the color chosen. This is like Batmobile version of Bugatti Mix model.

Designed by Romain Gauvin, a senior designer at PSA Peugeot-Citroen, RMNGVN Bugatti 100M concept vehicle is an all-electric vehicle. The battery along with its main CPU are located under the driver’ seat with a charging port on the front right. It features a holographic rear view monitor that displays anything captured by the two cameras on both sides of the body. There’s cool, thin light on the rear that makes this vehicle looks even more futuristic.

Source
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/see-futuristic-bugatti-concept-vehicle.html

FOR THE GHOST RIDERS
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2018
This one is poly cycle bike ern
Re: See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile by taofeeq137(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Source

Looks like the bikes used in TRON

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know / Know The Difference Between The 2008, 2009 And 2010 Honda Accord Models / Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.