Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared (53578 Views)

Trump Removes LGBT Rights Page From White House Website / President Trump Vows to End Obama's LGbt Rights / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by archipelago: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
If 100 of Trump can not deny People of their right, then some People could choose to he armed robbers, cannibals, suicide bombers and so on. It is their rights and government can not legislate against any of the crimes. Male animal sexes female and not male specie like him while also female will not mate with the same female. They are all observing the law of God even as they are animals. Why is it that man that was created in the image of God will now be violating the laws of His creator in the name of human right. Does this means God had no more right to tell you what He wants you to be or be doing? All these wrong doings are end time rebellious against God. Those who thinks they fell from somewhere to this world and not created by God, they can continue with their human rights that are totally against God's laws. On the day of judgement, they will know the truth between what their father satan is inscribing in their hearts now and what God is impressing into their hearts. I pray that Trump will allow God to use him for His glory.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by ultimateballer: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Nice one from Trump
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Burgerlomo: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Armaggedon:
God bless Trump
God bless America

Amen.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Burgerlomo: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
Good job my presido grin
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Austin4lif: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I think America tell us you have liberty to do anything you wishes and there is Freedom of any type. So why are discriminating against the Gay community? Gay right must stand.

you are confused. do you know that the northern Nigerian has the highest numbers of gays in Nigeria? And they are practical muslims. Am not surprised on ur assertion .

3 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by ibnchokomah(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:
He should abolish that nonsense entirely and, thereby, reverse the curse placed on Americans and their posterity by the "politically correct" few and their establishments of self-servers.
curse placed by you?
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by kuboy: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Democracy is gone. So what happened to Gay right?
spoted

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by ibnchokomah(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
archipelago:
If 100 of Trump can not deny People of their right, then some People could choose to he armed robbers, cannibals, suicide bombers and so on. It is their rights and government can not legislate against any of the crimes. Male animal sexes female and not male specie like him while also female will not mate with the same female. They are all observing the law of God even as they are animals. Why is it that man that was created in the image of God will now be violating the laws of His creator in the name of human right. Does this means God had no more right to tell you what He wants you to be or be doing? All these wrong doings are end time rebellious against God. Those who thinks they fell from somewhere to this world and not created by God, they can continue with their human rights that are totally against God's laws. On the day of judgement, they will know the truth between what their father satan is inscribing in their hearts now and what God is impressing into their hearts. I pray that Trump will allow God to use him for His glory.

I get your God statement but relating armed robbery to homosexuality is ridiculous. I know you are a thinking being. Act as such. As I said I understand the God argument although it's a weak one all the same. However, who m I to argue with a religious person about God

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Akshow:
They will find it. Hundreds of Donald Trump is not enough to deny people their right to live as they choose
This shows that evil can never triumph over good its but for a short time and it would be reversed and it has been reversed. People wey no get fear for their creator
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Don't bring northerner here, we are talking about Americans freedom.

Austin4lif:
you are confused. do you know that the northern Nigerian has the highest numbers of gays in Nigeria? And they are practical muslims. Am not surprised on ur assertion .
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by AuroraB(f): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
tafrica:
This is just normal stuff that happens each time a new president is elected. They archived everything.
Same thing happened when Obama took over.
Yeah, I feel it would come on later. But if it doesn't. ...the better grin
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Jaymaestro(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Better President for those who believeth you can achieve order thru chaos !
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Corrinthians(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
todaynewsreview:

God bless President Donald John Trump! God bless America! God bless Nigeria and all good people of goodwill!
God bless Nigeria? Ipob zombies and Osus woukd definitely not like that. grin
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Edusouls(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
good at last, the reign of devils promoters are gone, if hilary had won, it would have spelt disaster to the world and continuation of deep evil,kudos trump...

3 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by PROPHETmichael: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Democracy is gone. So what happened to Gay right?

It's called democracy not demoGAYcy. There are more pressing issues for the billionaire to deal with than to waste time with mentally challenged people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Austin4lif: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Don't bring northerner here, we are talking about Americans freedom.

pls Park well you hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by tafrica(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Yeah, I feel it would come on later. But if it doesn't. ...the better grin

I read it last night, some of the pages, if not all xef, on white house website has been archived into obama website. It is not a spite towards Obama as press made it look, it is a protocol by every successive Govt.

2 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by DonCortino: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by libson001(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Bob something won't like this news.

1 Like

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by justwise(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2017
tafrica:

I read it last night, some of the pages, if not all xef, on white house website has been archived into obama website. It is not a spite towards Obama as press made it look, it is a protocol by every successive Govt.

Do you think nairalanders understand that? Nigerians are the most hypocritical beings ever!

3 Likes

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by AleAirHub(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Interesting.....
Am just liking this man now........
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow
With all the hateful and bigoted remarks against gay people it shows Nigeria still has a long way to go

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by slyd90(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2017
raayah:

So far nothing of the sort. Why are you projecting?
Your signature tho
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by ephi123(f): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Horlufemi:

are you a Togolese.

all these northern men nko?

Where did I lie?

As we speak an underage girl is collecting gbola from a 45year old man

Then say in the North, because that unfortunately is their culture (which people are pressurising them to change)
In the rest of Nigeria, paedophilia is NOT allowed
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2017
NaWetinDey:
He should abolish that nonsense entirely and, thereby, reverse the curse placed on Americans and their posterity by the "politically correct" few and their establishments of self-servers.
How can he "abolish" a Supreme Court decision?
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2017
ephi123:

Then say in the North, because that unfortunately is their culture (which people are pressurising them to change)
In the rest of Nigeria, paedophilia is NOT allowed

So why are we not protecting about that? That culture has been there for years and these same muslims and Christians here clapping for Trump allowed it. This is my issue with some Nigerians..so hypocritical, we shout and write pages about other country's problem but right there in our own country we are swimming in it.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Torter(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2017
It's always baffled me why someone will choose to be gay
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by ephi123(f): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2017
justwise:

So why are we not protecting about that? That culture has been there for years and these same muslims and Christians here clapping for Trump allowed it. This is my issue with some Nigerians..so hypocritical, we shout and write pages about other country's problem but right there in our own country we are swimming in it.

How EXACTLY did Christians allow pedophilia in the NORTH? How?
The Northern leaders should be held accountable for the ills of their region.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Climate change is a scam used by Obama and Buhari to loot our resources.
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by justwise(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2017
ephi123:

How EXACTLY did Christians allow pedophilia in the NORTH? How?
The Northern leaders should be held accountable for the ills of their region.

They allowed it when they don't complain, protest, use their position in power to enact a law to change it.

They allowed it when they actually voted for child marriage, they allowed it when some of them are actually husband to a child.

Are Northern leaders not Nigerians and muslims? Are some Christians living in the north not forced to marry a dirty old man because its acceptable?
Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by ephi123(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2017
justwise:

They allowed it when they don't complain, protest, use their position in power to enact a law to change it.

They allowed it when they actually voted for child marriage, they allowed it when some of them are actually husband to a child.

Are Northern leaders not Nigerians and muslims? Are some Christians living in the north not forced to marry a dirty old man because its acceptable?

Tell that to your president who is a Northerner. He is in the best position to enact the right laws.

How exactly will Christians who are a minority in the North be blamed for child marriage, what a joke. Please find the right people to blame and leave Christians out of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared by chubbyswit(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2017
justwise:
Funny thing that God gave a gay man the brain and skill to invent computer..interesting
who exactly do you think invented the computer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.