Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,914 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls (744 Views)

Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) / President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls by RoyalMail: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2017
President Donald Trump triumphantly greeted supporters at the first of three inaugural balls on Friday night, joining his stunning first lady on stage to tell them: 'We did it.'

The pair made a stylish entrance to the Liberty Ball at the Washington Convention Center, arriving just after 9.30pm to take their first dance as POTUS and FLOTUS to 'My Way'.

The first lady dazzled in an ivory Hervé Pierre gown which featured a crimson waist ribbon while the president stuck to a traditional tuxedo.

Addressing the crowd, President Trump said: 'Well, we did it. We did it. We began this journey and they said we, we, and me, we didn't have a chance but we knew we were going to win and we won.'

After dancing alone for the song's first verse, they were joined on stage by Vice President Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence. The whole family was then invited to join the couple on stage.

'You are going to see things happening over the next few weeks. Oh you are going to be so happy.

'We want to see great things happen for our country. We want to make America great again and we will, we will. So now, it's a tremendous honor to have the first dance with Melania and we're going to be joined by the Vice President, some very wonderful, wonderful children as we go along.
'They happened to be my children and Mike's children.'

Taking a final moment to thank his fans, he said; 'I want to thank everybody. We always felt we were going to win.

'There are no games. We're not playing games. The work begins. We love you, we are going to be working for you and we're going to be producing results.'

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/pres-trump-and-wife-dance-to-my-way-at.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142094/President-Trump-goes-ball.html

Re: Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls by RoyalMail: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Mr. Lover man...

Lalasticlala
Re: Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls by dunkem21(m): 5:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Zombies won't like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls by signature2012(m): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Lovely.
She came in as an immigrant and now a FOTUS
Re: Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2017
signature2012:
Lovely. She came in as an immigrant and now a FOTUS
GOD oF Canaan land,Make my case different Ooo, GOD OF Adeboye,Let Me Testify in my Bank Acct.
Re: Pres. Trump And Wife Dance To 'My Way' At The Inaugural Balls by DaudaAbu(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2017
keep balling.

Which one be my own self

(1) (Reply)

Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? / Trump Bans Somalians From Entering The Us / Trump's 100 Days Achievements In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.