Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Exoner.com Ad Network Is A Great Scam [please No One Try Thhis Scam Network] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Exoner.com Ad Network Is A Great Scam [please No One Try Thhis Scam Network] (949 Views)

Fresh Approved Adsense And Its Domain For Sale(no Scam Please) / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In One Try / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exoner.com Ad Network Is A Great Scam [please No One Try Thhis Scam Network] by shaboss(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Hi, everyone i write this post to notify you all that exoner.com ad network is a Big bloody scam networks ever in the world. They will not pay you any single cents. And before their payment period they will reply your any questions but after the payment period they will not even messages you or will not pays you any money. I was first happy with them with them i earned about 7 $ per day, and they said they will pay on NET15 basis with $ 10 at-least needed, but i made 51 $ and after the payment period i contacted them several times but still they not pays me or not replies any questions. Also they will say that your traffic is fake, etc, etc. So people not create account with exoner.com and also please share this post to everyone you knows as possible, WE NEED TO RESIST THE SCAMS FROM THE WORLD. LOOK ON MY PROOF OF EXONER SCAM REPORT

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A New Blog / Just In:- Fully Approved Usa Non-hosted Adsense For Sell / Media.net Account + Little Funds In It For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.