Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In One Try - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In One Try (345 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In One Try by Ochochedavid(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Getting Google AdSense approval has been one hell of a nightmare for most web publishers.

You’ve probably heard about a countless number of people failing to get AdSense approval

and so fear the same might happen to you. Not to worry, this post is about to show you a once in a lifetime solution to your problem.

Fasten your seat belt as an about to unveil the secret to getting a Google AdSense approval in one try, yes! I mean in just one try.

Your days of rejection is about to come to an end, as these simple tips am about to unveil to you will land you your approval.

You are about to find out why your application has been turned down numerous times by Google. We do not just give you reasons, we equally offer solutions.

You’ve probably heard a lot about people making money through their AdSense and will like to try it out, it’s no scam,

AdSense is a program designed by Google to help web publishers earn money when their ads are clicked on.

The money you earn from AdSense depends on the number of people who clicks on your ads.

Don’t get this twisted, this isn’t as easy as it sounds, Google has made the criteria for getting approval hard,

with many applications tendered every day, it boils down to the survival of the fittest.

Google is on the lookout for sites who will give value and not trash. In case you are wondering, there is a big probability of your application getting turned down by Google.

We have been through this phase that is why we don’t want you to ace as long as we took before you start earning.

This post is created with the aim of showing you how to get Google AdSense approval in one try.

Before that let’s show you the reason your approval may not be approved.

REASON FOR NON-GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL

1. LACK OF QUALITY CONTENT

Most people ignore this part, but the simple truth is you will never get Google AdSense approval if your content is trash.

Google approving any application, Google monitoring team gets to review your website to see if it qualifies for their program.

On area critically examined is the content on your fall, this can make or break you.

Before you apply for AdSense ask yourself this question, Does my content solve problems?
Does my content give value?
Is my content worth reading?

If your answers are negative, I suggest you work on this area before applying because a good content should contain the above features

2. COPY AND PASTE

There are bloggers only good at copying others work, this is known as plagiarism a term used to refer to article theft.

Google has a strict rule concerning plagiarism, they only approve sites with unique content, one that is free from spelling or grammatical errors.

If you are guilty of this act, it is time to desist, brace yourself to write your contents,

if you aren’t good at writing, you can easily get good writers to write for you at an affordable price.

READ MORE HERE: https://homeoftech.com.ng/2018/07/15/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-in-one-try/

REMEMBER IF DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY POINT LEAVE COMMENT, I WILL REPLY AMICABLY

(1) (Reply)

General Discussion Forum With Adsense For Sale / Get A Blog In 7 Hours For N7,000 Only + free Taxify ride / [wordpress] The Best SEO Plugin For Wordpress 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.