Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Weird Dream. Any Opinions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Dream. Any Opinions? (417 Views)

Weird Dream Of Being A Soldier / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Dream. Any Opinions? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2017
This is the weirdest dream I ever had.

So ... (In real life) someone at work wanted me to do him a favour, which would have the effect of getting him out of trouble for doing the wrong thing. The problem is that it would instead transfer blame to me.

Now, here is the strange part...

The story continued in my dream shocked . In it, I could remember that I refused to do him that favour. But suddenly I had to do something and I needed him to cut some shortcuts for me. He had no problem, he obliged. Would you believe this? There was still a little tension because of the favour I denied him, and here I was doing the same thing I refused to cover up for him shocked

We barely spoke. He just did everything I wanted but I could see he was abit angry or disappointed. But I thought I should not yield to any attempt to change my mind.

After that, still in the dream, I felt guilty and repentant of my earlier decision. I decided do do him the favour, and I helped him as he wanted.

The End.

Question ...

1. Is he a witch? undecided I mean he just navigated from real life into my dream and made me do something I have made up my mind not to I still refuse to do it undecided

2. Any thoughts? Interpretation with reason?
Re: Weird Dream. Any Opinions? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

He's not a witch . The event from the revelation is a lesson to learn from, which the holy spirit has given you. It's clear and says that you must be humble with an open heart. It takes LOVE to do that.
Re: Weird Dream. Any Opinions? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville
Sounds reasonable smiley Thank you,

1 Like

Re: Weird Dream. Any Opinions? by ichuka(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Most Favour kills faster than a bullet.
No matter how "Good" and "Knowledgeable" the second tree in the garden is,the end result is still death.
However one dresses/pimps a Pig.
My brother,pig na pig.
These has nothing to do with Grace,but deception in its primary concept.
Don't allow it to develop.

1 Like

Re: Weird Dream. Any Opinions? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2017
ichuka:
Most Favour kills faster than a bullet.
No matter how "Good" and "Knowledgeable" the second tree in the garden is,the end result is still death.
However one dresses/pimps a Pig.
My brother,pig na pig.
These has nothing to do with Grace,but deception in its primary concept.
Don't allow it to develop.
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue Between Christian And Muslim / Taming The Cobra / "The Breast Milk Entered His Eye, And Cured His Eye Infection"---catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.