Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Sh*t Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sh*t Experience (790 Views)

3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You [short Story Added] – Number 3 Will Sh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sh*t Experience by yoboworld: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2017
3:30AM when men had their bodies in tight romance with their beds and pillows, i was in my peaceful slumber when i heard complete rumbling, loud music, jubilation and dancing, one that can only be compared to the biggest African festival, in confusion, I scanned my memory if had taken badly prepared pepper soup....

The people are happy, they took to the street to celebrate, super charged, no one could explain where this sudden burst of ecstatic energy flowed from but it had drowned them...  The slaps on the drums were as perfect as the rhythmic throwing of legs and bodies, even the earth beneath them deserved a medal for playing host to such fantabulous occasion of merryment. But the landlord was not getting any of it, owner of the everywhere, everyone is happy but he is unsettled.... Landlord turns left and right but is seems the more I turned the more the celebration got on a higher frequency......

In anger oga landlord pushes every single one out, drums and sticks, dancers and onlookers, food merchants and tax collectors, he forces everyone out of the street..... Hmmmm!!! Hmmmm!!! With a very tight and squeezed face, that kinda warrior look, Oga landlord pushes them even harder until the last makes way hurriedly out of the street by the final release of the anal sphincter.

I don't know how the festival is going now but the last I saw of the party people was a colorful sight in the toilet bowl before flushing I trust they would continue that party in the septic tank and this time oga landlord is settled.   #midnight #toiletExperience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vengeful Seduction / Are You Writing A Book? Need Manuscript Evaluation? Free Critique Available / Writertain Fiction Class For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.