Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him (52615 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / ECOWAS Soldiers Arrive Banjul To Install Adama Barrow (Photos) / Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by nNEOo(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
If the allow that man leave then this world is ONE BIG JOKE

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by symbianDON(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
this jammeh guy ought to have been shot....dude is a cr..azy power drunk f.o..o.l
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by eazyjakes(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
U can't sty in a country u ruled for 22yrs.....see ur life cry
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by ohireku(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
see life oooooooo. so after 22 years, this is what he has used to pay himself off.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Opakan2: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
He was quite fortunate tho.. he got deadline extended like thrice

one stubborn man he is

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by chie8: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
chie8:
Yahya Jammeh is set to depart Gambia today after agreeing to step down.The plane which will carry embattled former Gambia President Yahya Jammeh has arrived in Banjul.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-photos-of-plane-which-will-carry.html

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44. Plz correct the title,I was meant to write Jammeh set to travel out of Banjul,see photos of the plane that will carry him. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by nNEOo(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
esimple4u:
Y the red carpet.... He dont deserve that

It just a red carpet na
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Shinor(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Nairaland...What is happening? What kind of heading is this? Banjul is the capital of Gambia. So if Jammeh is in the Gambia how can he travel to a place he is already in? Please cross check stories. Even after reading the story I am none the wiser.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by freshdude99(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2017
I have always said that other West African countries are more hardened character wise than their Nigerian brothers.
Just look how hard and tough this nigga jammeh is, truth is, I just fell in love with that nigga. He fully understood the power in the sit he sat for 22yrs not people like Ibb and the recent bubu Wey just dey make noise anyhow
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by freshdude99(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
nNEOo:
If the allow that man leave then this world is ONE BIG JOKE
Goan kee him now...
Yeye dey smell
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by chie8: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Shinor:
Nairaland...What is happening? What kind of heading is this? Banjul is the capital of Gambia. So if Jammeh is in the Gambia how can he travel to a place he is already in? Please cross check stories. Even after reading the story I am none the wiser.
.Yes you are right.I made a mistake in the title.I never meant to mislead anybody.The title was meant to be Jammeh set to travel out of Banjul,see photos of the plane that will carry him. Thanks
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by veekid(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Lets meet at USA embassy and see who they gonna reject, i am a CHRISTIAN and not a terrorist grin
what are you saying?
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by tdayof(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2017
esimple4u:
Y the red carpet.... He dont deserve that
That is Mauritanian presidential aircraft with call sign MRT1
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by nNEOo(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2017
freshdude99:

Goan kee him now...
Yeye dey smell

Pained? My apologies
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Lifezhead: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2017
Now is know where EWU GAMBIA originated from tongue
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2017
what a looser
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by danigbo(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Why do the rich and famous always get away from being punished for their ATROCITIES !

Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by idupaul: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2017
mosho2good:
This guy jammeh should have been label as a terrorist and be Stone to dead.....

just my opinion

Y'all are just too blood thirsty abeg
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by klax(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Where is jammeh here Pls show us any sign to proof it was jammeh departure going on here Check the pictures very well you will notice the lies in this post
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Herrostar4u: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2017
that man is far better than Buhari
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Those other African leaders that had pushed him to fight back, have seen that if he do anyhow, different African's bullets will be in his anus.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Sodijan(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2017
U these people should leave Jammeh alone .God, I'm hungry ,i don't eat since Thursday.dis naija dey tire me. I think i should relocate to GAMBIA
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by panafrican(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2017
You can bet the senegalese asked for money from the UN for this operation in The Gambia.They put all that money in their pockets after striking a deal with UN officials , on the back of the Nigerians who were acting in good faith .
Never trust a Wolof.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Kiakia(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2017
chie8:
Yahya Jammeh is set to depart Gambia today after agreeing to step down.The plane which will carry embattled former Gambia President Yahya Jammeh has arrived in Banjul.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-photos-of-plane-which-will-carry.html
The earlier he leaves to wherever, the better. Gambians deserve good governance.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by cacapa101(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jammeh! Jammeh! Jammeh! This man just made Gambia a populous nation in the world.by letting us know more about them.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by kunleham(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Zombie! !! He no go unless you tell am to go!!!!
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by banggy: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
but where is he going to
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by kerike: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
If i were him i would have stayed bck and see if that Odeshi no dey work
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by AreaFada2: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
This man could have left power smelling of roses instead of lofinda. cheesy

But he messed up and now going into exile.

I can bet that he will eventually face justice some day.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by seguntijan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
It was Obama that influenced this man oooo After he has seen how it's done.
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by Enemyofpeace: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Make I no see am for naija o
Re: Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him by khadaffi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
panafrican:
You can bet the senegalese asked for money from the UN for this operation in The Gambia.They put all that money in their pockets after striking a deal with UN officials , on the back of the Nigerians who were acting in good faith .
Never trust a Wolof.
Its true you can't rule out this possibility but how are you sure the deal was not done with Nigeria. After all the UN knows Nig army is larger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.