Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist (1405 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Dialogue Between A Christian And A Muslim / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Muslim: There are over 1.6 billion Muslims in the World, soon we shall overcome the Infidels.

Atheist: Would it include Ahmadis & Qadiyanis?
Muslim: No, Ahmadi dogs have got nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: How about those Barelvis visiting graves and worshipping the dead?
Muslim: Barelvis are infidels. They have got nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: What do you think of ISIS, who are all Sunnis?
Muslim: They have got nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: How about Shias, following 12 Imams, offering prayers differently, bathing in blood and calling names to Abu Bakr & Umar?
Muslim: Kafir, Kafir, Shia Kafir have nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: In yesterday’s Newspaper, there was a headline about a Prayer Leader raping a 5 year old boy and afterwards killed him by hanging with a fan?
Muslim: These Prayer Leaders are bringing a bad name to Islam, they have got nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: There is another sect which denies all the Hadiths and follows nothing but Quran, yeah, known as Parvezis?
Muslim: Parvezi followers have nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: It is heard that Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was 9 and Prophet was 53?
Muslim: These are all fabricated Ahadith.

Atheist: But these are in the books of Ahadith compiled by Imam Bukhari, Imam Muslim and considered to be RIGHT by Ahl-e-Hadith?
Muslim: Ahl e Hadith has nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: Taliban are killing in Pakistan like no body’s business…
Muslim: They are Deo-Bandi Kharjis, they are the agent of India, Israel and America - they have nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: How about those mystic Sufi Saints…
Muslim: Those so called mystic Sufis don’t follow Islam by the book and hold beliefs which lead to infidelity, thus they have nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: What is your opinion about Liberal & Progressive Muslims?
Muslim: They have gone astray, they include Seculars that have nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: How about the Saudi Salafi & Wahhabi groups?
Muslim: They are extremists and Jihadists , they have nothing to do with Islam.

Atheist: What do you think of killing non-Muslims?
Muslim: Islam is a religion of PEACE, killings have no place in Islam..
Atheist: But Jihad is ordered in Quran in very clear words?

Muslim: You are taking it out of context.
Atheist: BUT, Jihad is the 6th Pillar of Islam.

Atheist: In short, Islam has nothing to do with Islam and you are the only Muslim among 1.5 billion. Same being the case of all other Muslims?

Muslim: You do not understand Islam.
Atheist: You do?

Muslim: People like you bring bad name to Islam and should be killed.

~ Toni Amrani

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by maxti: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by Heavance(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
nairaland has nothing to do with *****

1 Like

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
What are Boko Haram?
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by onetrack(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
The hadiths have nothing to do with Islam.
The Quran has nothing to do with Islam.
Muslims have nothing to do with Islam.
Muhammad has nothing to do with Islam.
Allah has nothing to do with Islam.

There. Islam is perfect.

5 Likes

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by alBHAGDADI: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Peace has nothing to do with Islam.

4 Likes

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
onetrack:
The hadiths have nothing to do with Islam.
The Quran has nothing to do with Islam.
Muslims have nothing to do with Islam.
Muhammad has nothing to do with Islam.
Allah has nothing to do with Islam.

There. Islam is perfect.
Lol...
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2017
beatcoins:
What are Boko Haram?
They have nothing to do with Islam.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by niyihawking(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2017
I have nothing to do with Islam
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by reallest(f): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Islam has nothing to do with islam cry.let me commot here before someone started thinking of beheading me
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by notjonbellion(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol
What a confused religion
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by Charles4075(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
reallest:
Islam has nothing to do with islam cry.let me commot here before someone started thinking of beheading me
Watch your tongue lady. Not everything that comes in you say in public.

This might just be a cooked up story.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by niyihawking(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Charles4075:

extremist don come
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by alBHAGDADI: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
Lol
What a confused religion
Look at the small comment you dropped. Had it been the thread was about Christianity, you would have dropped a textbook worth of content just to criticize it.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by notjonbellion(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Look at the small comment you dropped. Had it been the thread was about Christianity, you would have dropped a textbook worth of content just to criticize it.
I'd have dropped the same thing
I don't have time smiley
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by Charles4075(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
niyihawking:
extremist don come
My guy, how far na? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by HCpaul(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
I have something to do with Islam
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by reallest(f): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
Charles4075:

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2017
reallest:
lipsrsealed
cheesy You have been warned. Lol... wink
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by Buhari4dullard: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP becareful, lest they come and blow you up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari4dullard:
OP becareful, lest they come and blow you up lipsrsealed
cheesy Bomb has nothing to do with them.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
notjonbellion:
Lol
What a confused religion
What are Atheists doing on religious topics when they arrogantly claim that they hate world religions ?
What are you doing on religious topics when you are an unregistered Atheist. Go pay your membership fees to your prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins then maybe we can debate on your inability to use reason to verify truth.

Go do the LOGICAL thing ! Pay your monthly membership fees. Dont remain a cheap skate and let your Atheism organization suffer.

1 Like

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by notjonbellion(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
What are Atheists doing on religious topics when they arrogantly claim that they hate world religions ?
What are you doing on religious topics when you are an unregistered Atheist. Go pay your membership fees to your prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins then maybe we can debate on your inability to use reason to verify truth.

Go do the LOGICAL thing ! Pay your monthly membership fees. Dont remain a cheap skate and let your Atheism organization suffer.
smiley
Suck it
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
notjonbellion:
Lol
What a confused religion
What are Low level Non-fee paying Atheists like Notjonbellion doing on religious topics when they arrogantly claim that they hate world religions ?
What are you doing on religious topics Notjonbellion when you are an unregistered Atheist. Go pay your membership fees to your prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins then maybe we can debate on your inability to use reason to verify truth.

Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
notjonbellion:
smiley
Suck it
From Notjonbellions deluded behavior one can deduce that he is a cheap skate low level Atheist who cant afford the low monthly membership fees that his prophet Richard Dawkins demand. The monthly fees are a low 27,000 Naira.

Will he ever reach the INNER CIRCLE of Atheism and have one meal per year with his prophet ?
This will only cost 14.5 million Naira per year with advanced training on how to effectively destroy world religions. Not this crap that we witness here daily.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by notjonbellion(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
From Notjonbellions deluded behavior one can deduce that he is a cheap skate low level Atheist who cant afford the low monthly membership fees that his prophet Richard Dawkins demand. The monthly fees are a low 27,000 Naira.

Will he ever reach the INNER CIRCLE of Atheism and have one meal per year with his prophet ?
This will only cost 14.5 million Naira per year with advanced training on how to effectively destroy world religions. Not this crap that we witness here daily.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:

You theist should stop disturbing our peace by making noise through loudspeakers mounted in your place of worship and also stop sharing your false beliefs via all mediums then we can discuss on LOGIC.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2017
UncleSnr:
You theist should stop disturbing our peace by making noise through loudspeakers mounted in your place of worship and also stop sharing your false beliefs via all mediums then we can discuss on LOGIC.
OK ! about the loudspeakers, we will turn it down for you because you are an Atheist. You dont say what level of Atheism you have attained, but since your complaint only have the keywords; Loudspeakers, worship, false beliefs and LOGIC, forgive me if I assume that you are a low level non-fee paying member of Atheism.

Are you now ready to debate Atheism using only the lowest MENTAL FACULTY called LOGIC ?

LOGICALLY I have the right to ask you to post evidence of your Atheism membership certificate to clear any uncertainty.
If you are an honorable registered member of Atheism you will be treated with respect when you debate with religious persons on the highly respected Nairaland RELIGIOUS SECTION. As you have witnessed here, Unregistered Atheists are not taken seriously for good reason.

I have recently received an email from an INNER CIRCLE registered Atheist living in America, the contents will certainly bring much relief to Atheist that are too selfish to support Atheism financially.

This email contains secret details outlining the future of Atheism.

It also contain guidance of how Atheism will address their belief in NO-GOD.
It further outlines the true motives of Atheism that broke non-paying members will never know.
The email reveals the their God, which is NO-GOD has been named 40yrs ago, but the lowest class of unregistered Atheists wont know this.
He says in his email that there are only two recognized classifications for all Atheists which are; COWARD ATHEIST or BRAVE ATHEIST.
The email contains detailed information as to why these two classifications have been accepted by the INNER CIRCLE of Atheism.

May the light be with you. !!
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2017
notjonbellion:
What happened Notjonbellion ? I see you have replied with seven dots.
Can it be Morse Code ? You used seven dots here !

If you say it is Morse Code, then your spelling is bad, because you inserted no dashes nor spaces.
Learn to send a SOS to other non-paying Atheists when you run out of ideas to destroy world religions.
For the sake of your self-respect, I sincerly advise you to pay the low Atheism membership fees of only 27,000 Naira monthly to your modern prophet of Atheism, R,Dawkins.

NotJonbellion please lift yourself by your Atheist shoe-laces and register for the incredible offer made by your prophet Richard Dawkins,
his website says that for only 14.5million Naira members can have one meal with him per year and gain entry to the coverted INNER CIRCLE.

Stop supporting you precious beliefs in Atheism with words and Data only !!

Talk is cheap.
Put your money where your mouth is !!
Everyone can talk, only the sincere ones will open their wallet.
Re: A Dialogue Between A Muslim And An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
notjonbellion:
Lol
What a confused religion
Atheism is far worse. I am not even beginning to make a fair comparison.
What I really mean is that I would rather chose Islam over Atheism every day.

Yes every day, put a gun to my head and say chose Atheism over Islam or die. I WILL CHOOSE ISLAM !

Atheism is a hate driven ideology, see how Atheist behave when they debate religious people on internet Blogs !!

Islam produce caring, respectable communities, Islam teaches their followers about the mighty Jesus Christ. It is the only religion that has included Jesus into their Holy Book, with at least some of the truths about Jesus. Many advanced Muslims are learning more about the hidden truths and practical spiritual power of Jesus through the worlds most powerful spiritual learning channel, Emmanuel TV.

Muslims, so-called Christians and Jews alike are coming out in public to testify that after studying Emmanuel TV, they finally believe that Jesus is who the Gospels say He is.

ATHEISM HAS FAILED MISERABLY AFTER MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF BATTLE TO DESTROY WORLD RELIGIONS.
ATHEISM HAS FAILED TO DESTROY THEIR ARCH ENEMY, CHRISTIANITY.
Every time an Atheist curse, stadiums world wide are filled with people of all religious backgrounds lift their hands singing and praising God through the mighty name of JESUS.

Jesus never came to destroy other religions, but to offer entry into a higher level of reaching God.

Right now as we speak, Atheism is on its death-bed, the real name of their god, NO-GOD has been leaked from their INNER CIRCLE.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School April 16, 2017 / Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Christ Embassy As A Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.