Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats (39600 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by bakila: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2017
djblue007:
✨✨✨The Truth✨✨✨

What is required from all participants at this point is PATIENCE!
PATIENCE PATIENCE!

Then whilst waiting patiently, all mmm participants

MMM cannot crash, except it's servers are wiped off completely, which is not possible.

God bless you all as we change the world TOGETHER !
Patience with Mavrodi the Ex- convict
You are a big joke.

6 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by 2shur: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
my guy..if i give you write up.
be it bank
school
mtn
any fhucking scam shiiit.
baba u go like work for me.
these your format too long na.
shuuoo.
u dey even make am obvious say men nairaland dey run shows with mmm.
the main chair guider get him own handle and page..and why the fhuck would you stress your already dull brain just to compose format like say men..ppl still dey cash out.
excuses and long formats everyday.
there was a time i was spamming gmail with format for like 2hrs
suddenly my acctbsign out..o bobs i feel say men don hack my box...i come dey open am again..na sorry update on going..try bwck in a few minutes..
i refresh page like aft 5mins..same thing
i did then aft 7th min..e open
i do am again e open.
sharply dia update no reach 10mins sef
.imagine gmail a company dat has over god knows how many billion users who are actively online..
then talk less of mmm.
naso d dem dey update till the whole owo don settle for dey offshore acct.
baba una don enter once chance.
enjoying your money with me a d my bich
djblue007:
✨✨✨The Truth✨✨✨

MMM promised to switch over to a new model that will take care of fake pops, non- confirmation of orders, GHing not exceeding PHing etc. The new model in view promises to be the solution to the sustainability of the mmm community.

This was the major reason for the one month freezing period to give programmers time to complete and implement the new model!

UNFORTUNATELY, PROGRAMMERS COULDN'T MEET UP WITH THE TARGETED RESUMPTION DATE OF JAN 14th.

And because the mmm admin didn't want to disappoint the mmm faithfuls the promised resumption date which would have given the media another round of headline BREAKING NEWS, thereby causing unnessary panic, they proceeded to reopen still running with the old model!

What is going on right now is the final stages of test running the new model before its implementations. This is the reason for some of the delays in matching and some hitches seen in the system.

If you observed few days ago, the captcha was changed from numeric to alpha numeric and later changed back to numeric. These are signs of some of the on going upgrades and test running the new model.

PATIENCE PATIENCE!

Then whilst waiting patiently, all mmm participants should teach their DLs the right ideology of mmm and also speak well of the community. Remember what you say is what you have!

MMM is me and you. MMM has no central account where we put in our money so Mr Mavrodi does not owe any one of us money.

The same way Mark Zuckerberg created facebook & gave the world a platform where people could connect with family & friends is also the same way Mr Mavrodi has created and given us a platform to use and help ourselves..

What we make out of this platform is entirely up to us!

It's important that all participants understand the ideology of mmm and how it works. What sustains the community is constant PH/GH/PH. Not just PH/GH. Pls note the difference.

After the resumption, many came only to GH their money and didn't PH anything back to the system. The question is WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY YOU?? A GHOST OR MAVRODI HIMSELF?
Definitely not. You need a fellow participant to pay you with the PH ORDER made.

And for those that have been matched to PH, kindly pay up your orders without fear.

MMM cannot crash, except it's servers are wiped off completely, which is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by eyinjuege: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Learn your lessons and move on.
Don't waste more time on a cause that's bound to fail anyways.
Time is money, so participants who have their money hanging should just dust themselves, and move on.
It was a bad investment, so hopefully lesson learned.
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Herrostar4u: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2017
I jump and Pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by uvalued(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
I see that's why wailers are so frustrated this days

like this you mean

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by dyangprof(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin
I like your spirit especially if one is involved
i sory fa u.
u beta loos focus
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Toosure70: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2017
useless people, sebi you wanted to somebody's money before God come punish you.
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by babakb: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2017
I told them to expect nothing but AFCON opening ceremony in january 14 they thought i was joking, them never See anything yet. MMM is never coming back.
I now believe every Generation has its fools, MMM participants are definately part of them.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
pls keep close watch on ur relatives who have participated in this scheme called MMM, suicide must not be their portion. grin
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by lereinter(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Seems you're incapable of making a sentence without using the word IPOB and wailers

ipob, wailers, biafrogs, fake jew,ugandans the name plenty belong to only one set of people....

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by djblue007(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
my guy..if i give you write up.
be it bank
school
mtn
any fhucking scam shiiit.
baba u go like work for me.
these your format too long na.
shuuoo.
u dey even make am obvious say men nairaland dey run shows with mmm.
the main chair guider get him own handle and page..and why the fhuck would you stress your already dull brain just to compose format like say men..ppl still dey cash out.
excuses and long formats everyday.
there was a time i was spamming gmail with format for like 2hrs
suddenly my acctbsign out..o bobs i feel say men don hack my box...i come dey open am again..na sorry update on going..try bwck in a few minutes..
i refresh page like aft 5mins..same thing
i did then aft 7th min..e open
i do am again e open.
sharply dia update no reach 10mins sef
.imagine gmail a company dat has over god knows how many billion users who are actively online..
then talk less of mmm.
naso d dem dey update till the whole owo don settle for dey offshore acct.
baba una don enter once chance.
enjoying your money with me a d my bich
someone like you who lacks social moral doesn't deserve my response but to let you know you are very stupid. You don't just vomit your ignorance out about what does not concern you. Mind your business bro!
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Datevilme: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
*Yawns*...MMM everywhere, me i don port since o, enjoying peace of mind...check my signature
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by djblue007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
bakila:

Patience with Mavrodi the Ex- convict
You are a big joke.
Ex convict you say!
Were you the one who convicted him?
Get it right.
Sergey was imprisoned because he he ran MMM 1994 in Russia on the allegations that that he was invading tax........ He was voted while in the same prison into the State of Duba Parliament.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by CXLVII: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
djblue007:
✨✨✨The Truth✨✨✨

MMM promised to switch over to a new model that will take care of fake pops, non- confirmation of orders, GHing not exceeding PHing etc. The new model in view promises to be the solution to the sustainability of the mmm community.

This was the major reason for the one month freezing period to give programmers time to complete and implement the new model!

UNFORTUNATELY, PROGRAMMERS COULDN'T MEET UP WITH THE TARGETED RESUMPTION DATE OF JAN 14th.

And because the mmm admin didn't want to disappoint the mmm faithfuls the promised resumption date which would have given the media another round of headline BREAKING NEWS, thereby causing unnessary panic, they proceeded to reopen still running with the old model!

What is going on right now is the final stages of test running the new model before its implementations. This is the reason for some of the delays in matching and some hitches seen in the system.

If you observed few days ago, the captcha was changed from numeric to alpha numeric and later changed back to numeric. These are signs of some of the on going upgrades and test running the new model.

PATIENCE PATIENCE!

Then whilst waiting patiently, all mmm participants should teach their DLs the right ideology of mmm and also speak well of the community. Remember what you say is what you have!

MMM is me and you. MMM has no central account where we put in our money so Mr Mavrodi does not owe any one of us money.

The same way Mark Zuckerberg created facebook & gave the world a platform where people could connect with family & friends is also the same way Mr Mavrodi has created and given us a platform to use and help ourselves..

It's important that all participants understand the ideology of mmm and how it works. What sustains the community is constant PH/GH/PH. Not just PH/GH. Pls note the difference.

After the resumption, many came only to GH their money and didn't PH anything back to the system. The question is WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY YOU?? A GHOST OR MAVRODI HIMSELF?
Definitely not. You need a fellow participant to pay you with the PH ORDER made.

And for those that have been matched to PH, kindly pay up your orders without fear.

Lol
Keep encouraging yourself

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by djblue007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
CXLVII:

Lol
Keep encouraging yourself
Yes! That is what MMM needs at the moment. Encourage others and be positive.
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Coolgent(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello Mavrodi. You can’t eat my money and go like that.See, let me tell you Mavrodi:my father is a native doctor.I give you two weeks to pay my money or my father will kill you in that Russia.I’m ready to kill anybody including my guider and referral.Make una no play with me ooo…If you like joke with me.” grin
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by maximum007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by arootech: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Judging from what happened in other countries like zimbabwe, south Africa etc... It's obvious that MMM has crashed....mavrodi has finally succeeded in defrauding the gullible and greedy nigerians who are not satisfied with little they have.
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Hades2016(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
All this MMM participants are mumu ooooo .... chaiiiii I never believed people are still mumu in Nigeria like dis cry

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Superrman: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Horlufemi:
grin
the father is a native doc so why does he need MMM
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by bankylan: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
djblue007:
✨✨✨The Truth✨✨✨

PATIENCE PATIENCE!

What will u gain from deceit? All the curses of those who have lost their money will surely hunt u for life. You sound so stupid despite your near perfect English

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Temptee101(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Escabado:
10 Steps To Get Your Money Back From MMM Nigeria

Since the resumption of MMM Nigeria on the 13th of January 2017, it has had glitches when matching participants to get paid. Speaking as a true believer in the system, you should know that those glitches are caused by ongoing upgrade which was not concluded during the freeze period but MMM just had to keep to their resumption promise.

Below is an exclusive step by step guide on how to get your money out of MMM Nigeria within 2days. It is not a guarantee but a solution, because most joined MMM for the money and not the ideology of the community.
1. Keep Donating in MMM Nigeria.

The truth is that if we stop to donate in MMM Nigeria, we don’t get donations; so erase the selfish mindset that you won’t donate again once you get your money out.
2. Do Not Panic

If we panic we are the ones to lose and not the admin or the founders of MMM Nigeria, so if you must get your money back, you have to take away panic from your personal dictionary and also encourage everyone around you not to. To lose hope now is to lose the money in full.
3. Do Not Discourage People from Joining.

The bitter truth is that some guiders are in this category, you claim to be a guider of an ideology that gave you financial freedom for months but loose faith in a minor trying period. Am ashamed to call some of them my colleagues. If we discourage others from joining we suffer the consequences because nobody will be matched to pay us and you just see your mavro in numbers and not in real cash… I am sure you don’t want that.
4. Admins in MMM Nigeria is not with your Money

The admins of MMM Nigeria or any peer to peer donation site or the founder is not with your money so you can’t hold them. Your money is in the pocket of participants like you who have donated before you.
5. Keep Sharing Positive Testimonies.

If you call it 419 or SCAM, you will lose your money because those who are supposed to pay you need your testimony to be motivated to join and actively participate.
6. Pay up your PH

If you refuse to pay to someone, don’t expect to receive because nobody will pay you. Because MMM Nigeria operates on the principles of crowd Funding.
7. Register only Ready Participants

If the site gets chocked with people who are not serious because of referral bonus you will be the one to lose and not the admin or founder.
8. Be positive about MMM Nigeria.

Let’s mind what we say or post about MMM Nigeria or the way we portray the community outside is what will determine if more people will join or run.
9. Don’t Quit MMM Nigeria Now

Okay this is the real thing. If everyone leaves MMM Nigeria to other communities out there, it is just a matter of time for them to also face this because as they expand they will have similar issues as this. So keep the love for MMM Nigeria real in your heart with your constant donation.

As humans I know we are in need and that’s why we are agitated; a little patience, a positive mindset and our good words will help us overcome this period and get our money back.
10. Share This

The probability of you getting your money back depends fully on how many people have access to the basic truth guiding the MMM community. The media who know nothing about MMM Nigeria are constantly spreading hate and panic. Remember their money isn’t in MMM, it is your money that is there so sharing this piece of information goes along way and quickens the rate at which you get your money back.

Share this to keep MMM Nigeria alive and afloat. Together we change our world.

A piece of advice from a Guider and concerned member of MMM Nigeria Community.
Yes you're right sir. They shouldn't quit until they commit suicide
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by dfrost: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
djblue007:

So your point is MZ is not making money, right? Or maybe I don't understand you very well. Elaborate please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by 2tek: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
MMM CAN NOT CRASH.
#I STAND with MMM.
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by zheroes(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
mosho2good:
Why won't they curse themselves when Nigeria is in recession and our government are clueless and don't even know the situation that why our president ran away
. Oga leave recession out of this!!! They are cursing their stupidity and greed!!! What did you expect when you guys were sharing the money?? Una be PDP? Now that there is no more money to share the last entrants are causing mavro!!!! You guys better be drinking Diltiazem hydrochloride 120mg to bring down you BP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by gbegemaster(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
"I think I have cried enough, it’s time for me to clean my eyes now and forget my N700,000. This is not my end.”

Saddest comment so far on the MMM saga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by Chijosky(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Reason why I didn't do mmm, I Googled them and was shocked about 50 people who committed suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by 2tek: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released. This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained. This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused. MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL. The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.M MM is more popular than Facebook in Nigeria. The owner of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs. The new members have seen people who became financially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions Nigerians have benefitted from MMM Nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. It’s a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances. Nobody will lose money, just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years, since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background. Unlike other programs that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance. No government can shut the cloud server, just as government CAN NOT SHUT Facebook, YouTube, twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million Nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START. Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into your bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by gbegemaster(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
djblue007:
✨✨✨The Truth✨✨✨

Lol. Reminds me of that woman that told the Federal government to leave gin alone....."Kai-kai is good for we. We dey take Kai-kai cure many diseases. Kai-kai nor dey kill. Na God give us Kai-kai make we take help ourself

1 Like

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by back2sender: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
An ALAJO used peoples AJO money to do MMM and cant pay people thier money back since december, trouble brewing in my area and the painful part of it all is that the ALAJO is a pastor wife. Greed has no boundries!!!.
MMM is promoted by a scammer , jailed in russia while in Nigeria its an IPOB and people fell for it.
I laugh when people curse thier head and say its my president that is causing hard ship. You carry your entire savings and give to a fraudster, i have been seeing pictures of the fraudster and his wife with champagne cruising on waters, other pictures dancing and even with body gaurds.
This is how don fortunato and Don madam crude oil destroyed Nigeria totally within just 5YEARS and ran it aground and people are supporting them, saying no be only them or naa my brother.
With this kind of mentality, wetin mavrodi and chiddy do them naa small one, another bigger scam dey come.
God bless president buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by back2sender: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hades2016:
All this MMM participants are mumu ooooo .... chaiiiii I never believed people are still mumu in Nigeria like dis cry
Dem plenty for Nigeria, dont you see how they defend looters of Nigeria resources and see nothing bad about how Nigeria was raped by just a few people mercilessly during the last administration.
This is the same mentality dem carry enter MMM, greed and selfishness. Thank God MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats by mtprofessor5(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
but i have received my GH request

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Deriv Traders / 3 Things Not To Buy In January / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.