Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka (28208 Views)

Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AstuteAyo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unique23:
Lol, bororo don land again gringringringringringrin , who ask you now, u sha 1 create unnecessary scene
oyami lenu

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Puleeeeeeez shocked
Haba!
Keep crazy, phony thoughts to yourself. Is that too much to ask for? undecided
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Puleeeeeeez shocked
Haba!
Keep crazy, phony thoughts to yourself. Is that too much to ask for? undecided
Depends on your definition of crazy. smiley
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Depends on your definition of crazy. smiley
Okay, 'wild' would do smiley
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Okay, 'wild' would do smiley
Does 'wild' involve being 'kinky?'.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Does 'wild' involve being 'kinky?'.
You tell me, smart-mouth grin sad lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jarizod:
wetin we do u angry
Neh... Just messing around & you can also say i was seeking attention..
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
You tell me, smart-mouth grin sad lipsrsealed
Oh please permit me to show you, not tell you how 'smart' my mouth can be. Particularly when it's teasing and kissing your 'lips' gently.. wink

You still want me to tell you? grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
FreshboyNeeNee:
. Neh... Just messing around & you can also say i was seeking attention..
Lol..ok
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh please permit to show, not tell you how 'smart' my mouth can be. Particularly when it's teasing and kissing your 'lips' gently.. wink

You still want me to tell you? grin
I need no showing undecided

grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
I need no showing undecided

grin
You think? Then lemme indulge you with a lil telling... perhaps you wouldn't mind reading the tales of the lewd flower that felt the strength of a well erect penis_ that wrote tales along lines itched on fine curves that stretch along the smooth and luscious plain of a well endowed girl who look so much like you? wink grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
You think? Then lemme indulge you with a lil telling... perhaps you wouldn't mind reading the tales of the lewd flower that felt the strength of a well erect penis_ that wrote tales along lines itched on fine curves that stretch along the smooth and luscious plain of a well endowed girl who look so much like you? wink grin
King Solomon, you mind behaving yourself

You got game with words though smiley undecided
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
King Solomon, you mind behaving yourself

You got game with words though smiley undecided
I'll try my best. But most times, I find it hard behaving, specially when there's a daughter of Venus around me.

You know, a beautiful dame who shame the flame of my loins, makes me quake like an earthquake so much so I seek to feel the pleasing feel of her flower... while I taste the nectar that drips from it.

And thank you. I appreciate the compliment. smiley
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
I'll try my best. But most times, I find it hard behaving, specially when there's a daughter of Venus around me.

You know, a beautiful dame who shame the flame of my loins, makes me quake like an earthquake so much so I seek to feel the pleasing feel of her flower... while I taste the nectar that drips from it.

And thank you. I appreciate the compliment. smiley
Hehe...you got some works I might find interesting? Hope you don't mind?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Hehe...you got some works I might find interesting? Hope you don't mind?
Yea I do. A lot I must say. But I wouldn't want to reveal too much.

Perhaps, a pm? smiley
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by AuroraB(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yea I do. A lot I must say. But I wouldn't want to reveal too much.

Perhaps, a pm? smiley
Okayyyyyyyy. Lemme do that.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by SalomonKane: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Okayyyyyyyy. Lemme do that.
Please, let me. smiley
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by martinsrichie(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
I smell lies cry[sup][/sup]
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by enomakos(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecidedhe not cute.He better be glad he found his wife cheesy tongue
jealous
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
enomakos:
jealous
grin
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
post=52999943:
Some girls no just get shame. See d kind person dem dey try seduce

may God forgive u
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by MrJonzer: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is it our concern?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by sinaj(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
post=52999943:
Some girls no just get shame. See d kind person dem dey try seduce
lwkmd cheesy

I heard he is a lecturer nau

So it's possible
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka by Cityguy: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Handsome man grin How ladies no go seduce you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo / Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony / Throwback Photo Of Kcee And 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.