Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite (3815 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by marocguy(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2009
Me i'm not frm here but am addicted 2 dis place cos it rocks.Nice quiet town,nice food,nice women(ekaettes),nice hotels,clubs, u knw u cant be in a better place in naija. Definitely hope ur wish,coming 2 calabar b4 u die comes true.lol
The carnival's something else. Naija's xmas festive spot. Y dont u get urself ova. Sure u wont regret it.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Secretz(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
Happy Birthday!! Long life and prosperity! To God be the Glory and all the rest of that bla bla bla. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by whitelexi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
ibkaye:

Happy birthday whitelexi smiley
Secretz:

Happy Birthday!! Long life and prosperity! To God be the Glory and all the rest of that bla bla bla. grin

Thanks soooooo much cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by throttler(f): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
happy buffday, and a thousand more birthdays to you
grin( methuselah go fear you sef, as you go wowo reach by then lipsrsealed)
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by mamagee3(f): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
Happy Birthday!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by TheSeeker(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2009
Let's pop some bottles and get the party started. Happy birthday homie
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by platinumnk(f): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2009
^^ happy Bday, now put on ur freakum dress grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2009
its not yet christmas, why is every1 saying happy birthday? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Philipsok(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2009
Hi
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by bigrod1: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=16pt]happy birthday to nl biggest boy.but why are your wives(baby mi and thoniaslim) not here.just asking[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by TheSeeker(m): 12:58am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^ You wan start fight? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by Busybody2(f): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2009
big rod:

[size=16pt]happy birthday to nl biggest boy.but why are your wives(baby mi and thoniaslim) not here.just asking[/size]

LOL, cheesy grin cheesy, you forgot to add %&*(&^ and $$££% and *((&%$ and $%^*(&^)(*& and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and so on and so forth, so if you don't like wahala, add their name RIGHTAWAY grin grin grin

marocguy:

Birthday thread in Romance section, Fits in pretty well. Anyway happy buffday lexi. I lyk dat ogbuefi title,am contemplatn takn it up dis december.

[s]What other section on NL befits a RANDY ROMEO other than the Romance section[/s] tongue

THE-AMAKA:

Lexi when i come, it will be like a surprise package! lol

Allau Akbah, Jesus is lord shocked shocked shocked

No2Atheism:

@whitelexi and @busybody

1. I am a little confused . . . what exactly is going on between you two . . .

grin grin grin

I am a little confused too, and its not even like he offered me position number one tongue I was number 17 but now I have been upgraded to number 12, but I still have hope, and I am just hanging in there because I know the patient dog eats the fastest bone grin

@ Whitelexi,

Isn't my position due for an upward review again, you promised me number one this year na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:49am On Dec 03, 2009
na wa oooooo
see you women sef!!

im a young tight and fresh, i want lexi all to myself.
i think he is capable of giving me the time of my life kiss cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by na2day2(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na wa oooooo
see you women sef!!

im a young tight and fresh, i want lexi all to myself.
i think he is capable of giving me the time of my life kiss cool

God still dey for heaven oooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by bigrod1: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
Busy_body:

LOL, cheesy grin cheesy, you forgot to add %&*(&^ and $$££% and *((&%$ and $%^*(&^)(*& and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and so on and so forth, so if you don't like wahala, add their name RIGHTAWAY grin grin grin

@ Whitelexi,

Isn't my position due for an upward review again, you promised me number one this year na embarassed embarassed embarassed

he said dat i shld tell u dat u will soon become his no 1.for now,u are just his no 110.try harder.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by oyinda3(f): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
happy bday lexi. just don't party too much
Re: Happy Birthday To My Darling Adonis (Whitelexi to others) from your Aphrodite by na2day2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
oyinda.:

happy bday lexi. just don't party too much

u are too late, he partied, got arrested, we got him out of jail. now how have u been sweet heart, i missed u kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Brides, Get In Here! / Son Of One Of The Mega Rich Igbo Lagosians Weds: Photo / Do You Need A Satisfying Dishes For Your Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.