Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Read This And Be Inspired - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Read This And Be Inspired (397 Views)

What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? / Ajegunle Be Inspired A.b.i Talent Hunt Show / A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Be Inspired by Rick9(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pray for me by Darey.
The young man that told his Father that he was leaving home, represent the ambitious people who want to go into the world to conquer the world.
He doesn't know where he is going but he just have this believe in himself that he would make it no matter the obstacles in the way.
The road might be tough and rough, there might be obstacles on the way but you will eventually reach your destination if you are determined,
You can achieve anything you set your heart and mind into. Stay focused
The father represent two figures,
i - A concerned Father who is scared for his son wandering off alone into a big city that he knows nobody, his father is concerned about his son's welfare and safety.
ii - The Father also represents those people who are too lazy to pursue their own dreams and they would try to discourage you when you want to pursue your own dreams,
they would never see anything good in what you do, don't ever listen to such people, they are lazy and unambitious and as such have no inspirational justification to offer any solid and tangible advice about success.
Pray for me translates to a plea for prayers and encouragement, instead of discouragement.
The phone call to his Father and the laugh reaction, represent how those people who tried to discourage you learned that you ain't making progress yet, and they started laughing and saying didn't I warn you before not to embark on this journey.
Ignore them and fixed your mind on your goals, you will definitely succed

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Blixxy - “magodo” / Iyanya New Release Produced By Don Jazzy / Twitter Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.