Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,311 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Barbers Are Caregivers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Barbers Are Caregivers (799 Views)

A Business Opportunity For You And Your Barbers. / Which Is Better Business In 2020: A Betting Shop Or A Barbers Shop / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria – Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbers Are Caregivers by silvoice(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Do you aspire to be a Professional Barber? perhaps you need advice. On how you can successfully run that your barbershop that you are about to open. I can be of help to you in many ways. You can as well ask question on this thread on how to improve your chances of making it big in the Haircut business. I will tell you why some are making thousands of naira daily, in this business, and others are struggling to sustain their own.
So are you interested in operating a successful barbershop? Then join me as I introduce you to "Barbers are Caregivers: a Guide to a Successful Barbershop". In this book, you will learn few things you did not know about barbers and the haircuts business.
#BarbersAreCaregivers
Well if you don,t have the time for questions and answers here, you can get the book here;
https://www.amazon.com/Barbers-are-Caregivers-Succesful-Barbershop-ebook/dp/B01N44C24L.
You indeed will learn the secret of most successful barbers.
So ask me those important questions about this lucrative business.
Re: Barbers Are Caregivers by Ajewealth123(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
silvoice:
Are you interested in operating a successful barbershop? Then join me as I introduce you to "Barbers are Caregivers: a Guide to a Successful Barbershop". you will learn few things you did not know about barbers and the haircuts business.
#BarbersAreCaregivers

https://www.amazon.com/Barbers-are-Caregivers-Succesful-Barbershop-ebook/dp/B01N44C24L
interested,I just opened a unisex saloon,though am still looking for two professional barbers and hair stylist.
The interior

Re: Barbers Are Caregivers by silvoice(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Ajewealth123:
interested,I just opened a unisex saloon,though am still looking for two professional barbers and hair stylist.
The interior
read the guide book on kindle or
If you need the pdf copy of the book send me a massage, I will e mail to you
Re: Barbers Are Caregivers by silvoice(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Do you aspire to be a Professional Barber? perhaps you need advice. On how you can successfully run that your barbershop that you are about to open. I can be of help to you in many ways. You can as well ask question on this thread on how to improve your chances of making it big in the Haircut business. I will tell you why some are making thousands of naira daily, in this business, and others are struggling to sustain their own.
Re: Barbers Are Caregivers by silvoice(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
silvoice:
read the guide book on kindle or
If you need the pdf copy of the book send me a massage, I will e mail to you
Re: Barbers Are Caregivers by silvoice(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Barbers are caregivers

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business (custard Production) / Please I Need Help On How To Sell My Paypal Fund / How Can I Buy And Sell TBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.