Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452142 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:
cry Why me?

I agree that there are dark forces in betting!.
Why will someone cut my double chance at 90+4 mins.
Why will 2 teams score only the amount of goals needed to cut a bet!

I have spent over 40k in betting since last week yet nothing.

calm down
Dont take punting too seriously
Its not everytime you have to place a bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Revv: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:
cry Why me?

I know how it feels Sir.
Every punters nightmare...
But I'll advice you to take a break, just a little one, before betting again.
Just to calm yourself down.

" You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done
Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
is knowin' what to throw away
and knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
and every hand's a loser..."
Kenny Rogers.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eunisam: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Booking Number: 56VDDK7 26/07/2017 12:27:53
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:
cry Why me?

Give me just 5k out of that money and i will wipe your tears.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Addme: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
56VD5JX
F.MAYER Vs. A. KUZNETZOV
Tie Break: NO
B.WILLIAM Vs. DENNIS KUDLA
2/2
LATVIA V AUSTRALIA (Basketball)
2 1stQ
ODD: 2.45
Another One. LEGOOOO
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sartee(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
darkweb:
You made a lot of sense. From your experience, how much do you think will be used to startup this business?
Am an agent too. Dont just rush into the business cos everyone is doing it. One thing have come to learn in bet9ja business is that, if you are not patient enough, you can't do the business. Cos the commissions that comes on in Tuesdays since the league is yet to begin is somehow low. It won't cost you a fortune to start. It all depends on your desired location. And how big you might want to start with. But on a low budget , you can get 3laptops( 1 for booking sport bet, the other two for bet9ja league"virtual"wink. The two monitors, 2flatscreen TV. A generator set, A4 printer and thermal printer. And lastly a nice location ( nah koko be that).
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:
cry Why me?

40k? ...Thats huge mehn...SORRY BRO...always have it at the back of your,its not a do or die affair! .i know you were tryna chase your loss,thats why you lost more...Take a break!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by moscyt(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
With all the money have spent, they still wont win the champion league
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:
cry Why me?
I agree that there are dark forces in betting!. Why will someone cut my double chance at 90+4 mins. Why will 2 teams score only the amount of goals needed to cut a bet!
whatsapp 08one six7 nine4 seven8 six7 let me make u smile agaij
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dan42(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
please what does this option mean 1+&1+ Y 1.40
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dan42:
please what does this option mean 1+&1+ Y 1.40
Over0.5goals both halves...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
michb:

I am bet9ja agent and I can tell you I am making money from the business, so I can confirm what someone else said above, you see, I did my research and found out that, some agents does play games themselves, this include virtual and other bet9ja games, they end up loosing money in the process anytime the game went south. However Bet9ja is run in a way that, they give their agents credits to run the business while he/she pay back later (i.e. they give agents like 100k in your betting account to play games for customers while you remit any proceed made later), some agents finish this credit in no time, end up bankrupt and in the process wanting to sell the account to desirous member of the public, since bet9ja agent license is not easy to come by (I spent 2months looking for location within a location of about 2 Million population before I found one and secure by agent account). Do not be a victim of agents wanting to sell an agent account(s), investigate and ask him to sign in to the account first before you purchase, most of them has credit on it and if you don't pay up the credit (loan) the account will not be unlocked (as some of those account had already being locked) and you may not be able to start business. Another thing I noticed is, English league or should I say; championship and premier leagues somehow dominate football betting and those leagues had not started, some cannot resist the pressure of low patronage or sales till the league start, so they want to sell since they did not know how the business is run.

Any business you want to do, find out about it, if possible, move closer to people who are already making it in the business, learn from them first if possible and ask questions, then make a move of starting yours.

Bet9ja betting business is a serious business and only committed person can do it.

Bottom line, if you own any betting business, do not stay in the shop, employ people to work for you while you collect the commission, warn your staff not to play games as No. 1 rule before employing them. Make sure accounts are balanced on a daily basis.

I hope say I make sense small?
u over make sense... I will need u for more info as time pass by..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kelvino2(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
seedorfy134:

whatsapp 08one six7 nine4 seven8 six7 let me make u smile again

You want to finish from where Alabi stopped abi

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamnlia(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tell me if I've not tried.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:
You have tried
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
If albitrex f**k up...... Ppl go full village ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamnlia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
9itewolf:
If albitrex f**k up...... Ppl go full village ooo

Make them Bleep up nah......no be today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Villagers!? how art thou today cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamnlia:

Let me borrow you a tip

If you wan stake high next time, Use DC markets alone(WIN OR DRAW). Don't do combo combo market...Don't accumulate more than 2 or 3 teams....It's better to win slowly.....than losing all the time
r
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by omoeko001(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
make 1.17 never score at half time, albitrex no bleep up ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Revv: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
RB007:

[color=#F2B10A0] Let me borrow you a tip[/color]

If you wan stake high next time, Use DC markets alone(WIN OR DRAW). Don't do combo combo market...Don't accumulate more than 2 or 3 teams....It's better to win slowly.....than losing all the time
r
From the picture he posted you can see he double chanced Tottenham and still lost...
so...??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Albirex Niigata dressing all the village rooms and buying foodstuffs for a possible mass exodus later today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
omoeko001:
make 1.17 never score at half time, albitrex no bleep up ooo
You better enter inplay and play away straight win.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thorrvik55(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Albirex it shall never be well with u... Ordinary 1/1 una no fit play...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kelvino2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
King4Roller:

and if they end up playing draw?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by omoeko001(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
King4Roller:

dem go still win but I know say dy don't allow their opponents to score and they Score low goals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Revv:

From the picture he posted you can see he double chanced Tottenham and still lost...
so...??

From the picture he posted you can see he accumulated more than 2 or 3 teams ...so....??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
kelvino2:

You make eba chop

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Revv: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Albirexx Bus: Destination: Villa grin Meanwhile away win odd on in play is 22.0
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
thorrvik55:
Albirex it shall never be well with u... Ordinary 1/1 una no fit play...

gringringrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
omoeko001:

dem go still win but I know say dy don't allow their opponents to score and they Score low goals
Dem no dey know anything for betting o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Revv: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
kelvino2:

Fasting and Prayer ni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.