Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4517758 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 12:54am On Aug 17, 2017
tojahh:

Sir, actually Akin Alabi is the owner of Nairabet not Naijabet.
OK we have nairabet and naijabet..o ga o..I even wanted to type nairabet sef...so bet9ja sef dey??iyen na 9ce
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2017
MEET THAT MAN WHO COLLECT OUR MONEY EVERYDAY......The Bet9ja CEO is Ayao Ojuroye, but the owner of Bet9ja and its chairman is Kunle Soname. It`s one of the richest people in Nigeria. He was the first Nigerian to buy a top European football club – Clube Desportivo Feirense. Kunle Soname secured over 70 percent of the top Portuguese football club. He is also the President of Remo Stars Football Club and Nigerian National League Team.

Kunlo Soname graduated from Lagos State University. He previously worked as Ikosi-Isheri Local Council. His main sphere of work is football. Therefore, he is responsible almost for every football event in Nigeria. He has been responsible for marketing and sponsorship activities of Nigeria National Football League since 2011.

Kunlo Soname informs that the main skills that helped him to become rich are football administration, marketing, personal development, event planning and social networking.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 1:19am On Aug 17, 2017
any ebony booking codes for today Guy's
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by almujeebe(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Na everyday bet9ja dey do site maintenance ni!!what are they maintaining sef!!if only we could all avoid that bet9ja bookie ..u win #4900,u end up loosing all because u can't withdraw the money..U later find one game play over 0 with that #4900 to win just #5200 so that u can withdraw #5000 o ,na DAT time those were go decide not to score a goal...that's why I will keep using lionsbet..We only get attracted to bet9ja because of their good layout design.It is so attractive .If only other bookie can be so attractive with their site design,nobody will be playing bet9ja .On bet9ja site,it is easy to book a game and even place a bet..that's only the advantage..cash out-scam,to green win na problem but it is very easy for them to red your game ,to credit your account if you win na war and dem too like to dey hide game. .nonsense ..imagine I won #3000 (with #300 )with mobile version of bet9ja virtual yesternight ..I used the #3000 to place a bet which i won #4900 ...I was unable to withdraw it .yes I know I can't withdraw #4900..only for devil and bet9ja jazz to use me play this yeye game over 0.5 ooo..but imagine the oloriburukus played 0 0 ..MNK FC Ljubljana 0-0 Krsko Posavlje [0-0] H2H
well said.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Akin, how did you start NairaBET?

What made you start it?

What were the challenges you faced?

I get asked these kinds of questions all the time. I think it’s normal people are interested in
knowing the story behind building Africa’s most visited sports betting website and one of the top
10 in the world. It is a pretty “normal” story but I’m sure you will learn one or two things or
at least get motivated.

Before I give you the full details, let me digress a bit.

Hark on to me. My digression will make a lot of sense later.

Okay.

I never thought I would own a sports betting website until 6 months to owning one. And I can sell it anytime if I get a great offer. I don’t have a preference for any kind of business. I am not addicted to any kind of business. I go to where there is money.

I know there are some people will say all they know how to do is import cars to sell. If for a reason that becomes unprofitable (maybe due to government policies or bad exchange rate) they moan and give up and blame everyone but themselves for their woes. I am not like that. I am not emotionally attached to any kind of business. If I am selling cars today and it becomes unprofitable, I can become a chef tomorrow.

If I hear and do my research that producing baby toys will make me serious money, tomorrow, you will
see me in the toy business.

What’s my point?

One of the mistakes people make is when they want to start a business, they think of the product they want to sell. For me, it’s the other way round, I will rather research a market than a product. The late Gary Halbert will say be a student of markets. When you find a market where people are willing to spend money, getting a product or service is not hard to do. You can read my article, Market Before Product here.

How does this relate to how and why I created NairaBET?

Calm down, will you?

You see, I used to do a lot of writing before I got very busy. I used to write ebooks for sale. I wrote ebooks on different topics from “how to register a business name with the CAC without a lawyer” to “how to design a mini website using Frontpage”. I was doing quite well with it.

Anyway, I was in the UK at a time and my brother told me about sports betting. I went to the nearest betting shop in Central Milton Keynes and asked the cashier there how to place bets. I found it interesting. I placed some bets and won. Placed more and lost. Won again. Lost again. And so on. I loved it. I said to myself that Nigerians were going to love it. I started researching how it could be done online. I looked for the sports betting websites that were accepting Nigerian residents and the ones with relatively easy payment methods.

So I wrote an ebook how it is done. I placed an ad in the papers in Nigeria and there was a mad rush for it. I made some money and I was happy. I didn’t know I had not done anything yet. After about a month, some of those that bought the ebook called me to ask me if I could help them transfer money to these foreign sports betting companies. I was like, boy, are you guys really taking this thing seriously? Then my “eyes opened”.

This is a market waiting to be tapped. We need an online sports betting portal for Nigerians. The market was waiting. With money. I didn’t think of the product/business first. I saw the market first. Then I created the product.

It was hard finding a sports betting software to use back then. These days you can even find such softwares for less than $5,000. The cheapest I found then was $250,000.00 which I could not afford. A friend of mine had to put it together for me locally and I paid him N150,000.00.

What I did next was to send a message to all those that bought that ebook from me that we now have a sports betting website in Nigeria so there is no need to send money abroad anymore. Through that, our first set of customers signed up and we grew from there.

A lot of stuffs have happened along the way that I cannot pen here. Maybe one day, I will write a book

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by almujeebe(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Na everyday bet9ja dey do site maintenance ni!!what are they maintaining sef!!if only we could all avoid that bet9ja bookie ..u win #4900,u end up loosing all because u can't withdraw the money..U later find one game play over 0 with that #4900 to win just #5200 so that u can withdraw #5000 o ,na DAT time those were go decide not to score a goal...that's why I will keep using lionsbet..We only get attracted to bet9ja because of their good layout design.It is so attractive .If only other bookie can be so attractive with their site design,nobody will be playing bet9ja .On bet9ja site,it is easy to book a game and even place a bet..that's only the advantage..cash out-scam,to green win na problem but it is very easy for them to red your game ,to credit your account if you win na war and dem too like to dey hide game. .nonsense ..imagine I won #3000 (with #300 )with mobile version of bet9ja virtual yesternight ..I used the #3000 to place a bet which i won #4900 ...I was unable to withdraw it .yes I know I can't withdraw #4900..only for devil and bet9ja jazz to use me play this yeye game over 0.5 ooo..but imagine the oloriburukus played 0 0 ..MNK FC Ljubljana 0-0 Krsko Posavlje [0-0] H2H
am very sorry for your loss.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:32am On Aug 17, 2017
almujeebe:

am very sorry for your loss.
a don move on bro.I would have withdrawn at least #4000 if I had played other bookie
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2017
OMOTOWO:
OK we have nairabet and naijabet..o ga o..I even wanted to type nairabet sef...so bet9ja sef dey??iyen na 9ce
Do Lionsbet provide 1st goal option?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by almujeebe(m): 1:36am On Aug 17, 2017
OMOTOWO:
a don move on bro.I would have withdrawn at least #4000 if I had played other bookie
you could have play little like play and win to make it 5000 and withdraw then deposit 1k back as well...
that's what I normally do so that I won't loose all

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OMOTOWO(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2017
almujeebe:

you could have play little like play and win to make it 5000 and withdraw then deposit 1k back as well...
that's what I normally do so that I won't loose all
yes ,I was foolish to have played all the money on just a game thinking a goal was very easy ..the statistics of those yeye teams I played just messed me up..I played them because I have once won #89500 staking on them..statistics made fool of us sometimes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Stanley08(m): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2017
King4Roller:

Lol 12. 13,14 nko. You will carry winning tips and advertise. When dem download. Na tomato red go.dey shine

I'm guessing you win everyday and you are now a billionaire. Yes?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LaExpert: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2017
BUGOFF:
True That. He Cudnt Beg Cos Of The Respect He Has For Me, But Then I Cud See It In His Eyes & Demeanor That He Expects Some Consideration For His Services & Jah So Kind, I Did The Needfull In Due Time.
Begging, Asking For Help & Assistance, Etc May Be Overt Or Covert, Let Us Just Try To Be Reasonable.
If U Cant Help, Please Pass!
Do Not Fight Battles Of Which You Hav Never Been Scarred.

Likewise these ones here on NL, perhaps, if they start 'respecting' others, they won't litter the thread with alms seeking.

I'm not saying it is wrong to ask when one is in need but begging to gamble? C'mon it's not worth it at all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dan42(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2017
youngster12:
Just barca match remain make this guy game click
Bet9ja and their scam cash out. They would at least gave that cash out even though nah 1K
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dan42(m): 5:00am On Aug 17, 2017
youngster12:
Bet9ja and their scam cash out. They would have at least gave that cash out even though nah 1K

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Zonacus(m): 5:09am On Aug 17, 2017
puskin:

This must be the most stupid & most dumb post I've ever come across on this hilarious thread.

Like WTF.

Wey my cane sef.
Lol cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yebokos(f): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2017
This bet9ja maintenance no be here ooo,since yesterday they never finish it,maybe they want to void madrid vs barca match grin . Good morning house,wishing us a great rich big money making day.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zoeA: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2017
youngster12:

Sorry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2017
youngster12:

Game won congrats to those who played

Spotted you copying games from Greenland bets.

Your days are numbered

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jhorjhor: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2017
lordcj:

Your days are numbered
Why would his days be numbered??..Cos he copies those game here just cos he wants us all to beat the bookies??...Has he even ever claimed he predicted the games he posts here himself??...So uar just unhappy cos guys are winning through his efforts??...Is the so called greenland not posting the games so peiple can win thru them..Na enemies of progress/friends of the bookies full this thread..one was even laughing hard when a fellow punter's game got casted..spits

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2017
jhorjhor:
Why would his days be numbered??..Cos he copies those game here just cos he wants us all to beat the bookies??...Has he even ever claimed he predicted the games he posts here himself??...So uar just unhappy cos guys are winning through his efforts??...Is the so called greenland not posting the games so peiple can win thru them..Na enemies of progress/friends of the bookies full this thread..one was even laughing hard when a fellow punter's game got casted..spits

What stops him from giving credit to his source?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jhorjhor: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2017
lordcj:

What stops him from giving credit to his source?
Thats where he erred...I'm sure he'll start doing that..buh he's done this thread alot of good...Using the "Your days are numbered" line got to me..no vex
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Stop waiting for people to copy and paste for you...

Use the link in my signature to get the games fresh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Morning house, please whats the max winning and minimum stake on lionsbet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2017
OMOTOWO:

Next time bro, deposit 1k to make it 5k and withdraw it... That's what I normally do..... Anytime I win below 5k ,even 2k I add any amount that will it 5k and withdraw it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Its annoying when the mods don't come to your aid when you need them.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xtreme07(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
xtreme07:
Morning house, please whats the max winning and minimum stake on lionsbet?
CC. OMOTOWO et other lionsbet users
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2017
puskin:

1.20 odds.......how does this translate to best bet.

Assuming I stake all these ya foolish tips as singles.......one casting puts you in loss.

So where is the value in the bet?
did zeun make you a mod to be playing bet9ja

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ishayaauta(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
B925EEQTAZZZEQ-4121753
plz someone should remix this to 10-20 odds sure bet and drop the code thanks

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
lordcj:
Stop waiting for people to copy and paste for you...

Use the link in my signature to get the games fresh

And you've been using the link to get games just for yourself alone now someone has decided to share it it becomes a problem... Sir we have a common enemy which are the bookies not ourselves so let whoever wanna post any game go ahead. His days are numbers means you will tell the owner of the telegram group to ban him from the group abi?

Anyway, nobody days are numbered as far as they are not using your money to stake on the games. Even the owners of the groups did copy and paste and claims a "source". All the same, credit to the guys that helped him regains form on here. They deserved the mention and I wish you green Sir! Together we can wreck the bookies.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2017
lordcj:

Your days are numbered

why are some of you so foolish

you'd just sit down and be praying for another man's downfall why

he's success and achievement angers you?

devil shiit fall on you.....

enemy of progress

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eunisam: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Booking Number: 59THHVM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜