Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,777 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4495864 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:
This I diot done come out from him hole.
I still dey observe you. No wori, you go soon get wetin you dey find.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Suregiver48: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigcee:

Boy I understand. I know a lot of them using "PM" to beg too but that aint my business. Apology accepted cool
OK Thanks. but here is a social media and a forum For that matter Where people can Air Their views. We should all try to Tolerate Others. People are different And no matter how U wish, 70% OF people you meet here wont have the same mindset with us..We are all here To catch fun and ease Tensions. Shalom and Have a Nice blissful day/wonderful week.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:

This I diot done come out from him hole.

Sorry, I don't know you.

Can you tell me who you are?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigcee:

I still dey observe you. No wori, you go soon get wetin you dey find.
Oh, I forgot . now you b him mouth piece ba?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Be patient mate
tooawesome:

Alright cool. Bro how about that stuff you promised smiley cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

See frustrated animals everywhere ooo.
That I came back here to say thank you.

Alabi has turned some humans to vultures, I swear. People I have never mentioned in my entire life here.

Really taking time to type all that gibberish and how important and influential you are in your household? Jeezzzz.

Who hyped who and who requested to be hyped? Please take your frustrations and madness to bet9ja, nairabet or ebonybet.

I have all the right to choose between sharing my games or not, adding you to my WhatsApp group or not.

Many are really mad and few are roaming. . .
U r the raving mad person here,if na person come solicit for votes,u go rubbish the person. U just an arrogant cvnt.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

Sorry, I don't know you.
Lol grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

See frustrated animals everywhere ooo.
That I came back here to say thank you.

Alabi has turned some humans to vultures, I swear. People I have never mentioned in my entire life here.

Really taking time to type all that gibberish and how important and influential you are in your household? Jeezzzz.

Who hyped who and who requested to be hyped? Please take your frustrations and madness to bet9ja, nairabet or ebonybet.

I have all the right to choose between sharing my games or not, adding you to my WhatsApp group or not.

Many are really mad and few are roaming. . .

The rabbit is out. Keep on. Time would tell.. ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:

Nairabet done give bonus?
Akinalabi credited every online account with 1k some months back and the bonus conditions with as good as none.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Suregiver48:

OK Thanks. but here is a social media and a forum For that matter Where people can Air Their views. We should all try to Tolerate Others. People are different And no matter how U wish, 70% OF people you meet here wont have the same mindset with us..We are all here To catch fun and ease Tensions. Shalom and Have a Nice blissful day/wonderful week.
One love bro cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

Sorry, I don't know you.

I don't no you either, I was only concerned about your pride and rudeness here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesuave10:

The rabbit is out. Keep on. Time would tell.. ..

From which station, sir?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Enangson:
Akinalabi credited every online account with 1k some months back and the bonus conditions with as good as none.
Ok.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
DrWise:

From which station, sir?

Alright

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:

I don't no you either, I was only concerned about your pride and rudeness here.
You deserve a thunderous slap.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
bomasek:
U r the raving mad person here,if na person come solicit for votes,u go rubbish the person. U just an arrogant cvnt.

Been ignoring you for a while and what made you think I have changed?

Swerve . . .

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mikkypel(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigcee:

Am BIGCEE, what can I do for you?

You need to go back to school and learn manners... That is the only thing you can do for me

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Emzyme:
Stake ur ancestors destiny on this
Must get good at this

Bomasek
Nd every millionaire just like dat

Hmmm one game left
Ov1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
mikkypel:

You need to go back to school and learn manners... That is the only thing you can do for me
Keep fooling yourself & don't ever in your misrable life mention me again. ANUOFIA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigcee:

You deserve a thunderous slap.
I think you better keep ur energy for a better person who will reward you, cause I no, that is what your are aiming from that rude boy. Believed me e will never give you anything. U better go and hustle and stop being is mouth piece.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesuave10:
DrWise you are the most irresponsible and arrogant foolll yet. You came here and begged for the support of your cousin which most people here voted for her including myself only for you to come back and be arrogant and stupid. Do you know my original plan? My plan was to make sure that your cousin never makes it as far as fashion modeling and entertainment to teach you that some people on nairaland are way bigger and influential than your entire generation and even the governor of your state. But I changed my mind after thinking and consulting my advisers that probably that your cousin is a better human being than you and it will be unfair to deal with her for your sins. You think you're on a faceless forum Yh? Well let me just give you the benefit of the doubt that you're doing this on a faceless forum but the moment I find out that this how you are in the real world, you'll regret...........
Oga you sef your mouth too much, who you be?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gnykelly(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abovee122:

Have placed another withdrawal of 14500. Hoping I will be paid by bet9ja pls who has withdrawn successfully from bet9ja recently

has it been resolved
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesuave10(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Montez90:
Oga you sef your mouth too much, who you be?

grin wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
beamtopola:

I think you better keep ur energy for a better person who will reward you, cause I no, that is what your are aiming from that rude boy. Believed me e will never give you anything. U better go and hustle and stop being is mouth piece.
Lol grin ...Hehehehehe grin ..That funny moment person dey tell hustler make e go hustle grin ...Am done with you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigcee:

Lol grin ...Hehehehehe grin ..That funny moment person dey tell hustler make e go hustle grin ...Am done with you.
Its better.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sevilla ? - ? Istanbul Basaksehir abegii Shey sevilla go win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
make una cum collect dis system dey play bet for obere ego

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin clean as a whistle

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol.... why everybody dey para like dz o

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Suregiver48:

I don't beg.And I won't stop others from doing that. Some of You That claim that you hate those begging here are pretenders.IF you don't Like the Way people beg,you can Always look away. You are among those That carry the matter here like Gala. Yet you haven't for once drop a game here that entered. IF their begging dy vex You, Then teach them how to fish or you drop better booking code that will enter and Not the ones that Will send them to village. We are all here to learn.
God bless you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin clean as a whistle
amos
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Piiko:
Be patient mate

No p bro. I am

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.