Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (3396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4454272 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Phi001:

That's 2 odds in 3 places... What more do you need?

Sir, you owe him a kidney....
2 odds in 3 places is still 2+ odds. I said two tickets of 2+ odds. Its a dare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by goldenval(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
lexylexy:

Bros, how can you say you're not aware of the challenge. Lala, the moderator, makes us to believe he's taking orders from above.

You organised the first one which you paid out 100k. This is the second one with the same reward. Out of over 50 contestants, it was down to only two left. But instead of paying the two left with the money, the competition took another turn, and the Two contestants were asked to play 10 straight consecutive games of 1.30 odd each, before they can get the money, that is quite unfair.

I never awere of it please because Lala started the challenge and I asked him how will pay the winners as I don’t want to be part of it since I have some business trip I need to make this month and that’s the reason why I hardly visit the group because I no longer have the chance to drop a comment but nevertheless, I already discussed with them and by next month, I will be fully free to continue where I stop...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
iDROID:
Most of you here need to take a break from betting. If you must, don't bet everyday. Even today wey the matches na commot body una still wan stake. Stick to leagues/teams you know best. It's not by picking unknowns because of small odds. If I asked you to name at least five players from those teams you picked most of una no go fit. grin
Bros I tire for them o. Still looking forward to the person wey go claim my left kidney.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kings1930(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
5JDK3SY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:

2 odds in 3 places is still 2+ odds. I said two tickets of 2+ odds. Its a dare
Strike is over..go and prepare for your post-utme tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Winningways01:
bro I never insulted you but I must say what you did was very bad how can you set up a competition after which two guys won and you never paid them,that is wickedness .my names are kaya Dave I'm on your telegram group.let your conscience judge your actions
guy no one like kaya Dave in that group,either u are lying or impersonating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:

Bros I tire for them o. Still looking forward to the person wey go claim my left kidney.

omo this one weak me ooo. Watin person no go see on NL So you they tell me say your kidney is useless or what, hope u never use smoke destroy am. on my way to Aso Rock shai baba must hear this cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
10eola:
I still never see the second ticket o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
10eola:

chai, this one shock me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
yommyk222:

omo this one weak me ooo. Watin person no go see on NL So you they tell me say your kidney is useless or what, hope u never use smoke destroy am. on my way to Aso Rock shai baba must hear this cool
Guy person fit survive with one kidney na. His Excellency Senator David Jang has only one Kidney, and that kidney is not even his, its borrowed, and the donor has gone to the great beyond before him.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:

Any punter that wins two tickets with over 2odds each from today's game is not from planet earth. I can bet my left kidney that no one will
Incase you're suffering from amnesia, this was what I posted. and yea am actually preparing post-UTME questions for students that will peradventure treat you of Alzheimer's disease in few years to come.
cc:10eola

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle2: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
shout out to that investorshaven guy. I remixed one of his tickets to win 16k and levante just delivered the last game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lexylexy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
goldenval:

I never awere of it please because Lala started the challenge and I asked him how will pay the winners as I don’t want to be part of it since I have some business trip I need to make this month and that’s the reason why I hardly visit the group because I no longer have the chance to drop a comment but nevertheless, I already discussed with them and by next month, I will be fully free to continue where I stop...

Sorry bro, now we understand what really happened. it's a pity lala took all of us for a ride, but no wahala sha, all is appreciated. na Man you be.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
GambaOsaka:

chief I disagree o.
it's on days like this that some people hit it big.
It just takes deep forecasting.

check out dutch cup
All the big teams won with handicap.
All the big teams scored 3+ .
1st half win.

All these outcomes are not small odds o.
But do punters here do that? Most of them just dey bend down select any team them see, check stats, stake. Team news or having little knowledge on the squad helps.
zotorux:
Lol it doesn't always work out tho. Good example is Madrid match yesterday. It's all bouh luck shaa.
It is about luck but your winning chances will be greatly increased if you focused on teams/leagues you know.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:

I still never see the second ticket o
How do you feel now undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by crowncodex: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
5JDQPZP Tomorrow breakfast.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
stay up at night ...money coming thru
Why not book this game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
10eola:
How do you feel now undecided
Lol. for your mind now I'm humbled? no I am not.
Apart from Gambaosaka that posted a verifiable ticket, all your two tickets are not verifiable. I'll only be convinced if you pasted yours like he did. At least in your screenshot you can blur some of the B9... but they should end with the same bet9ja id if not, na just show off you dey do. make I show you something #puntforprofit #puntforfun #noprofitsmade

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
more

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
andycoal40:

na only tennis try today... another person B956ESTZWAEPWP-2764998
I didn't get ur games today sha, I don't know what happened
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:

make i show you something
You wan sly me with soccerpunter(virtual) undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
See that mumu claiming fake money grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iamawara(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:
Even if madrid no cut your ticket yesterday you for rest today na. Good luck in your weekend games
lol. true sha. ma reserve my change for Saturday
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
10eola:
If you can read you will see I wrote punt for fun, no profits made and I never supported any punter staking today. At least mine is verifiable, will you say those screenshots are photoshopped? I don't make false claims
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
mazamb:

If you can read you will see I wrote punt for fun, no profits made and I never supported any punter staking today. At least mine is verifiable, will you say those screenshots are photoshopped? I don't make false claims
Be acting cunning there..okay

Keep modifying tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
10eola:
I'm not a low life that begs to punt, see punting as a means to wealth/hammer. When I see bankers I use real money to stake, on a good day I punt for fun. its entertainment, I punt with chicken change win/loss my standard of living is not affected, and I've sure made massive gains punting.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Make una go sleep... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mazamb: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its almost midnight and no one has claimed my left kidney. So I take a bow. 10eola you can PM me so I can recommend some antipsychotics and antidepresssants for you. Believe you me it will do you a whole load of good.
Lets use this forum to promote how we'll spoil the bookies, today was never a good day to stake just like I said earlier, goals market or inplays would have been a better option. Wish y'all greens in your betslips tomorrow. @10eola no hard feelings, twas all for fun and entertainment
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Juzec Abeg I dey wait ur million ticket.where calebsky..sef..million ticket needed oooooooooooooooooooooo..going bak to sexuality thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 4:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Viking007:
5H3XVC2. 3500+
Report card: B956ESAPZTZQRA-872413
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 5:18am On Sep 22, 2017
stacyadams:
Juzec Abeg I dey wait ur million ticket.where calebsky..sef..million ticket needed oooooooooooooooooooooo..going bak to sexuality thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.