Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4473400 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Steve5946:
am I mad too and I will prove it
Whenever i see yhur post i just feel pissed sorry to say. if u want to do sumtyn do it nd stop mkin d most of it. U hv been saying i knw him nd more den expose him........ For Tipsdon, If only d scammee will just inbox me, And right at his front 1week from now.. I put my life up on it, Tipsdon will be at his front, i bet d scammee will b d one to evn beg us to show mercy to him. But such right aren't assigned to us except by d victim of such. Gudnyt

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GoCredit: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Read rule number 10. If i am a mod. I would sue you people for defamation of character. Why will he post a picture when he isnt in anyway affected? You people should mind your business. We are here to make money and not to pokenose. If you are not quoted or mentioned go about your daily business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
7Alexander:

Its safe to say that whichever mod that banned him also has criminal tendencies. They banned him for doing their job, thereby pointing out their incompetency.

Ban me Mr. Mod if you like, heaven knows I don't care. There's a criminal on the prowl here, and instead of you guys to sanction him with the only weapon you have (ban), you instead ban a whistleblower. Shame.

Seun, your mods suck at their job. Please enlighten them that their duty isn't just to ban people or push trashy topics to the front-page. They are simply ruining your effort through their egotistic actions.
puskin especially
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
GoCredit:
I have been following this thread since the beginning of this season albeit silently. But from what has played out here this few weeks. MOST of you are illogical and immature. Someone is given a ban for violating a rule. The least you can do is ask question and not jump into conclusion
Tipsdon, this is Your second moniker. You should be ashamed of Yourself.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na real waaa .. Me dey here dey find potential midnight green apples oo.. Anyone?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GoCredit: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Viking007:
I am not Tipsdon. He only refers customers to me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
GoCredit:
I have been following this thread since the beginning of this season albeit silently. But from what has played out here this few weeks. MOST of you are illogical and immature. Someone is given a ban for violating a rule. The least you can do is ask question and not jump into conclusion
this is tipson other moniker.

And the scammee is not helping matters. You sent money to him. I believe you still have his account details. Most especially his name. Drop the info here, open a thread tag his full name along. With. That his na has been tainted for life. Anytime anybody google his name. Scam is all they will see, simple.

This is tipson second handle.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Viking007:
nice one, sure he still has other monikers

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Steve5946(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tipsdon I challenge you......... if you provoke me to release your real photo and address don't blame me for any of the outcome............guys take this......

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BabaCommander: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
GoCredit:

I am not Tipsdon. He only refers customers to me.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GoCredit: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
afoltundeseun:
this is tipson other moniker.

And the scammee is not helping matters. You sent money to him. I believe you still have his account details. Most especially his name. Drop the info here, open a thread tag his full name along. With. That his na has been tainted for life. Anytime anybody google his name. Scam is all they will see, simple.

This is tipson second handle.
He borrowed money from me and failed to pay back. I told him to direct a buyer of his device i seized. Ask questions. You no go lost. I can give you my office details.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Doomed Soul

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
GoCredit:

He borrowed money from me and failed to pay back. I told him to direct a buyer of his device i seized. Ask questions. You no go lost. I can give you my office details.
Keep kwayet, silly fool, na kindergarten pupil dey here, which kain didirin talk be this

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Viking007:
Nawa o .. I be like say na EFCC full this Nairaland ..

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Austeeenxx: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
GoCredit:
Read rule number 10. If i am a mod. I would sue you people for defamation of character. Why will he post a picture when he isnt in anyway affected? You people should mind your business. We are here to make money and not to pokenose. If you are not quoted or mentioned go about your daily business.

1200?! you no get shame.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
ahbeg if una no get code to post make una go sleep na, i'm here to win not to view shiitty meassages

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dynamix101(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
GoCredit:

Guy the incredulity of your stewpidity is awe-inspiring. Try reading what you typed slowly and comprehend it. So directing a buyer of phone has turned to asking peeps to send emails to you for funding and other issues; emails that correspond with ur second moniker's.
If you arent afraid, drop your so-called office address and wait. I actually blame the mods and their boss for allowing u remain here till now to spew trash and insult our collective intelligence. One day monkey go go market and e no go come back. On top 1200 you have decided to disgrace and tarnish the collective image of your entire lineage; its a pity guy because you are cursed with an eternal and unbreakable curse...... Continue, one day you will be burnt to death with a tyre around you.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2017
GoCredit:

If you dont have anything tangible to say,why not keep mute...so we should leave the poor scammer to continue with his evul act? na una type they rule thos country ..but if he scam you or any of your close relations,you go carry am for head like gala ..mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Tochex101(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Please back to regular programming, we are all here to make money. Its left for the MODS to do their job. To the scammer - one day you will be caught. To the scammee - This is a public forum and we all should be careful.Always ask questions before sending your money, Vikings and Rakiticbarca have always been screaming this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Viking007:
The same phone number

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2017
GoCredit:

Common keep shut...so na even you sef...read wetin you type again..you re just a LLJ ...I dont blame you @ all....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2017
But why are some guys healbent on scamming their fellow hustler? Em go burst your moniker,you go still go back open another one just for this scamming purpose...haba,muna dey fear God atimes...Kaii!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by everton4life(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Success555:
Hello i'm here to introduce a new betting platform, i bet you, you gonna love our offer.
We having good offers for board games as well as virtual, i bet you our offers are the best.
If interested contact us on: 2347033336172

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 12:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
But why are some guys healbent on scamming their fellow hustler? Em go burst your moniker,you go still go back open another one just for this scamming purpose...haba,muna dey fear God atimes...Kaii!
update me, na who scam who abi na who scam who?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2017
but why did Bet9ja void Senegal-Ivory Coast na?

B946RCSCETEQE-2787883
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2017
CriticMaestro:
Tipsdon is the scammer...
I can't remember the moniker of the scammee
1200 is the amount...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dynamix101(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2017
CriticMaestro:

1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dynamix101(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Phi001:

I can't remember the moniker of the scamee
1200 is the amount...

You sef get time shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Phi001:

I can't remember the moniker of the scamee
1200 is the amount...
he promised to deposit the amount?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CriticMaestro: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Phi001:
but why did Bet9ja void Senegal-Ivory Coast na?

B946RCSCETEQE-2787883
fans invaded the pitch and the match was then abandoned at 88mins

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2017
I wan mail merrybet abeg

Who get their email?

Cant find it on the site
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phi001(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2017
dynamix101:

You sef get time shaaaa
What could I possibly be doing by 12am?

Of course, i have time...
CriticMaestro:

he promised to deposit the amount?
Yh...

And he's proud of his scam...
emmayayodeji:
I wan mail merrybet abeg

Who get their email?

Cant find it on the site
support@merrybetdotcom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.