Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures (43150 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by amiibaby(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Blow jobb
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by seguno2: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked, dats d real change we ar experiencing now shocked

Just as N100 broom don become thin on the other thread.
This Buhari recession na wa oh.
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by zubby29(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
she's sick in both of the pictures
na u dey sick her. u can't even say anything good about a fellow lady
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
YorubaMuslim:

Nothing to see here, this my fellow Ipod youthess just returned the ukwu and ikebe she borrowed from an afonja. Only afonjas have nice round ikebes like this.

lolz midol don really frustrate this 1 grin
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by modelsms2: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
i prefer first pic shaa
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Baroba(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
She looks alright but lost too much in my opinion.. If it makes her healthier, then its all good.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Man90(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is she the only one experiencing change?
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by scachy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
This gal looks sick but hiding under the disguise of weight loss to cover up

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by modelsms(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
looks very sick in 2nd pic

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Mufasa27(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
YorubaMuslim2:

Oh, so you're an afonja ?

I'm a yoruba Guy, afonja is a warrior from ilorin...

Olodo!!!
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
See upgrade from Windows 95 to Windows 15 grin grin!! Just kill me Amaka!!! Amaka kill me ooooo!!! Amaka eat my pension ooooooooo!!!! grin grin
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by YorubaMuslim2: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mufasa27:

I'm a yoruba Guy, afonja is a warrior from ilorin...

Olodo!!!

So ro pe mi o mo ni ? grin
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by 2shur: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
afonja uku and pekus
jesus
dem smell like rotten liquid eggs.
fhuck

dem no dey baff well.
na so so bleach bleach.
wtf
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by wyzoe: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
wablex:
The curvy of cus. if dats hw shes nw tin she's sick

Is it such a difficult thing to type coherently?
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by gregyboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yea my turn to talk in this case if i was to pay bride price for any of the pics i would pay two million for d first pic and 2naira for the second and might even pay 2naira complete self
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Mufasa27(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
YorubaMuslim2:

So ro pe mi o mo ni ? grin
Hmmm
E gba wo lefe jawo ninu iwa Kati Kati te n wu yi
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
The weight reduction is too obvious. Although i prefer the former pics. She looks more like a chewing stick. Being a toothpick does not signify good health. I prefer women go to the gym do some weight-training to have those bodies firm and toned-up. So she retains her curves with much toness and firmness.
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tazmode:
She should see her vulcanizer immediately

ASAP so that they can put the ikebe back grin
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by KingRex1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Naija guys make me laugh. They will puck anything in a skirt and yet shout curvy. As for me and my Johnny boy, we love our naija babes in all their forms. Tall, short, light, dark, cha[b][/b]rcoal, fat, slim, thick, BBW, we love them all.
Personally I think she looks great as a slimmer babe. She looks healthier
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Michel2013: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
is a lie,na recession cause this leppa.in short blame buhari for this.
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Arijude(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
I like it fatty
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by oluwasegun007(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
fat, chubby, plumppy,..... dat my thing.
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by creamylicious(f): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
seriously this is the problem i am having with unmarried ladies who think that their weight is a hindrance to being married they tend to tow the line of looking younger by losing weight while waiting for d one... b***sh*t
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Tobycharles: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Shoprite bread Vs agege bread
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by lielbree: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
She was finer before abeg
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by curvilicious: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adon belivit there's a problem somewhere
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Caseless: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
LegalBaby:
None of the above
jealousy
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Caseless: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
I go for "before". If you no too fine, just get some hips and az'z to compliment.
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Slim is in
Re: Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures by daneni1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
I like dem tick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina / Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) / Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.